Baseball gods are on your side and nice win with Arizona I’m still bitter over here lol
NLCS (10/20)
Come on, game not over. Put pressure on that Philly bullpen. Mr. Kimbel in the 9th, pffft, not over fellas. Chance here in the 6th
Revo23 wasn't giving up!
Come on, game not over. Put pressure on that Philly bullpen. Mr. Kimbel in the 9th, pffft, not over fellas. Chance here in the 6th
Revo23 wasn't giving up!
I’m not going lie, this playoff more exciting than last season. Just because we don’t have fan fav braves , dodgers, yankee, but cheater Houston in it but. Road dog have been tough . Texas and Arizona are 2 teams every one was surprise on. I wish my mariners were in here they would done better than Tampa, orioles and blowjays . I am now thinking momentum is with Arizona . Both manager for Philly and Arizona are idiots.
I’m not going lie, this playoff more exciting than last season. Just because we don’t have fan fav braves , dodgers, yankee, but cheater Houston in it but. Road dog have been tough . Texas and Arizona are 2 teams every one was surprise on. I wish my mariners were in here they would done better than Tampa, orioles and blowjays . I am now thinking momentum is with Arizona . Both manager for Philly and Arizona are idiots.
I’m not going lie, this playoff more exciting than last season. Just because we don’t have fan fav braves , dodgers, yankee, but cheater Houston in it but. Road dog have been tough . Texas and Arizona are 2 teams every one was surprise on. I wish my mariners were in here they would done better than Tampa, orioles and blowjays . I am now thinking momentum is with Arizona . Both manager for Philly and Arizona are idiots.
I can't agree that the managers are idiots but yeah, I said it in the post, the momentum with the "answer"Backs as they have been called is real. Teams are supposed to win their home playoff games and when you don't, you find yourself on the outside watching. I stated yesterday that the Dbacks would be 3-2 going back to Philly and I still believe this to be true.
@Pho-20 I appreciate you and your threads and my awesome record doesn't include the games I tailed from you and a few others that have also helped me build the bankroll. Really couldn't do it without everyone but, as I always say, never blindly tail and you will always be ok with your decisions. So thank you for adding immense value ![]()
I’m not going lie, this playoff more exciting than last season. Just because we don’t have fan fav braves , dodgers, yankee, but cheater Houston in it but. Road dog have been tough . Texas and Arizona are 2 teams every one was surprise on. I wish my mariners were in here they would done better than Tampa, orioles and blowjays . I am now thinking momentum is with Arizona . Both manager for Philly and Arizona are idiots.
I can't agree that the managers are idiots but yeah, I said it in the post, the momentum with the "answer"Backs as they have been called is real. Teams are supposed to win their home playoff games and when you don't, you find yourself on the outside watching. I stated yesterday that the Dbacks would be 3-2 going back to Philly and I still believe this to be true.
@Pho-20 I appreciate you and your threads and my awesome record doesn't include the games I tailed from you and a few others that have also helped me build the bankroll. Really couldn't do it without everyone but, as I always say, never blindly tail and you will always be ok with your decisions. So thank you for adding immense value ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
