Unreal. Have to keep faith like you did for Astros @MrBator. Bullpens depleted. Carroll another chance. Let’s make this happen!!!
NLCS (10/20)
Unreal. Have to keep faith like you did for Astros @MrBator. Bullpens depleted. Carroll another chance. Let’s make this happen!!!
![]()
Unreal. Have to keep faith like you did for Astros @MrBator. Bullpens depleted. Carroll another chance. Let’s make this happen!!!
![]()
Phillies fans back east must be breaking stuff in their own homes. Two days in a row of Craig Kimbrel’s hijinks is a bit much.
Everyone had the Phillies. Not just Philadelphia people. That's what makes this stuff special. Having a spine to say why you like a side and stats to prove it. It's not over quite yet so not counting chickens but they are hatching!
Phillies fans back east must be breaking stuff in their own homes. Two days in a row of Craig Kimbrel’s hijinks is a bit much.
Everyone had the Phillies. Not just Philadelphia people. That's what makes this stuff special. Having a spine to say why you like a side and stats to prove it. It's not over quite yet so not counting chickens but they are hatching!
I quit watching this game with one out in the top of the 8th. I missed everything in the bottom of the 8th. I think the removal of my radioactive negative energy led directly to that glorious rally in the bottom of the 8th. Does anyone concur with this?
I quit watching this game with one out in the top of the 8th. I missed everything in the bottom of the 8th. I think the removal of my radioactive negative energy led directly to that glorious rally in the bottom of the 8th. Does anyone concur with this?
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator: Phillies fans back east must be breaking stuff in their own homes. Two days in a row of Craig Kimbrel’s hijinks is a bit much. Everyone had the Phillies. Not just Philadelphia people. That's what makes this stuff special. Having a spine to say why you like a side and stats to prove it. It's not over quite yet so not counting chickens but they are hatching!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by MrBator: Phillies fans back east must be breaking stuff in their own homes. Two days in a row of Craig Kimbrel’s hijinks is a bit much. Everyone had the Phillies. Not just Philadelphia people. That's what makes this stuff special. Having a spine to say why you like a side and stats to prove it. It's not over quite yet so not counting chickens but they are hatching!
![]()
I quit watching this game with one out in the top of the 8th. I missed everything in the bottom of the 8th. I think the removal of my radioactive negative energy led directly to that glorious rally in the bottom of the 8th. Does anyone concur with this?
I concur with the fact you had an extremely charmed day both squads fought back and won.
When will people start giving me credit and listening to me. I'm trying to help the forum but so many people go for Philly.
Literally just won a boatload....8-2-1 ATS in the playoffs now (counted UNDER today as a loss). Just love teams like this.
Congrats to all backers ![]()
I quit watching this game with one out in the top of the 8th. I missed everything in the bottom of the 8th. I think the removal of my radioactive negative energy led directly to that glorious rally in the bottom of the 8th. Does anyone concur with this?
I concur with the fact you had an extremely charmed day both squads fought back and won.
When will people start giving me credit and listening to me. I'm trying to help the forum but so many people go for Philly.
Literally just won a boatload....8-2-1 ATS in the playoffs now (counted UNDER today as a loss). Just love teams like this.
Congrats to all backers ![]()
The opposing manager negating Lovullo’s earlier moves is not something I anticipated. I assumed Jose Alvarado was coming in to pitch the bottom of the 8th.
Tomorrow night gonna be huge.
![]()
The opposing manager negating Lovullo’s earlier moves is not something I anticipated. I assumed Jose Alvarado was coming in to pitch the bottom of the 8th.
Tomorrow night gonna be huge.
![]()
LAGameofInches, I’m happy for you. Keep raking it in!
Happy for you too. Happy for everyone. We are both in this forum to help others so I have mad respect for you and others, despite if they win or lose. But they will win, Gallen will be a monster at home for his first home playoff game. I think Wheeler will be a bit different than earlier this week.
Bullpens going to be fatigued, will be a very interesting game.
LAGameofInches, I’m happy for you. Keep raking it in!
Happy for you too. Happy for everyone. We are both in this forum to help others so I have mad respect for you and others, despite if they win or lose. But they will win, Gallen will be a monster at home for his first home playoff game. I think Wheeler will be a bit different than earlier this week.
Bullpens going to be fatigued, will be a very interesting game.
@football_007
so incredible. I'm still shaking I started with $1000 on the Dbacks money line vs. the Brewers. After today, I am just shy of $100K, not even joking, just riding this destined team. Join us all for more fun tomorrow ![]()
@football_007
so incredible. I'm still shaking I started with $1000 on the Dbacks money line vs. the Brewers. After today, I am just shy of $100K, not even joking, just riding this destined team. Join us all for more fun tomorrow ![]()
@football_007 so incredible. I'm still shaking I started with $1000 on the Dbacks money line vs. the Brewers. After today, I am just shy of $100K, not even joking, just riding this destined team. Join us all for more fun tomorrow
Wow nice. Congratulations !![]()
@football_007 so incredible. I'm still shaking I started with $1000 on the Dbacks money line vs. the Brewers. After today, I am just shy of $100K, not even joking, just riding this destined team. Join us all for more fun tomorrow
Wow nice. Congratulations !![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
