Yet another solo homer. I can’t imagine what would be if they actually homered with people on base.
Wait for it!
Wait for it!
Wait for it!
Marte is battling. Really need runs this inning with Marte and Carroll. If not then get a little more worried about them producing mid to bottom of the lineup.
Marte is battling. Really need runs this inning with Marte and Carroll. If not then get a little more worried about them producing mid to bottom of the lineup.
According to MLB.com they have 6 more, assuming Gallen and Kelly are off limits of course.
According to MLB.com they have 6 more, assuming Gallen and Kelly are off limits of course.
Bullpen has done a fine job to be honest. Just need more offense. I am very worried about a bloop and a Philly bomb as we progress into the later innings.
Bullpen has done a fine job to be honest. Just need more offense. I am very worried about a bloop and a Philly bomb as we progress into the later innings.
Yeah the team usually feeds off him. Need him to start producing again. Or the runs are gonna be hard to come by.
Yeah the team usually feeds off him. Need him to start producing again. Or the runs are gonna be hard to come by.
Gonna feel sick. If we can get out of this inning only giving up one run I will be very happy.
Gonna feel sick. If we can get out of this inning only giving up one run I will be very happy.
Now down to 4 because that guy just sh.it himself out there
Now down to 4 because that guy just sh.it himself out there
lf he fall behind, we’re finished. And…..we will fall behind.
lf he fall behind, we’re finished. And…..we will fall behind.
Fort Wayne, IN according to my scoresheet. LOL. I doubt he wants to go back there.
Fort Wayne, IN according to my scoresheet. LOL. I doubt he wants to go back there.
Torey Fucking Lovullo and his slavish devotion to lefty-lefty bullshit. I just can’t believe it.
When the frightened Saalfrank went to 3-2 on Harper, I felt there was a 90% chance of either ball four or Harper hitting the ball extremely hard.
Torey Fucking Lovullo and his slavish devotion to lefty-lefty bullshit. I just can’t believe it.
When the frightened Saalfrank went to 3-2 on Harper, I felt there was a 90% chance of either ball four or Harper hitting the ball extremely hard.
Yeah I think this began yesterday with removing Pfaadt early. No way I can just give up hope but Longoria was playing the field so well and Rivera today has two errors including the one that now scored not one but two runs.
With Marte the only guy hitting not sure who can even come through. The bench is depleted so just going to pray for a win the way the Astros came back.
Yeah I think this began yesterday with removing Pfaadt early. No way I can just give up hope but Longoria was playing the field so well and Rivera today has two errors including the one that now scored not one but two runs.
With Marte the only guy hitting not sure who can even come through. The bench is depleted so just going to pray for a win the way the Astros came back.
