• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    May stock gambling thread

    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
    wallstreetcappers
    LeRinkRat
    KOAJ
    grapevinekid
    VirginiaHoldem2
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4751
    Posts: 169
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 1:51 PM ET #51

    Rat,

    Did you just see the MM show the high on the stock at 13.22 when it hadnt traded there?

    Reminds me of times gone by..where the MM knows it is going higher and erroneously shows higher highs, then the stock goes there after the fact.
    Reply
    Rat,

    Did you just see the MM show the high on the stock at 13.22 when it hadnt traded there?

    Reminds me of times gone by..where the MM knows it is going higher and erroneously shows higher highs, then the stock goes there after the fact.
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 2:03 PM ET #52

    the freeking MGM specialist has to be getting KILLED. I bet he's short out his ASS. 13.40 right now with a 13.60 intraday.
     
    "gimme that filet of fish, gimme that fish...."
    Reply
    the freeking MGM specialist has to be getting KILLED. I bet he's short out his ASS. 13.40 right now with a 13.60 intraday.
     
    "gimme that filet of fish, gimme that fish...."
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 2:40 PM ET #53

    some "I've got MINE" and "day trader dump" in MGM and LVS right now. MGM just below 13 and LVS around 11.40. they hold here they could run in the shorts last hour AGAIN
    Reply
    some "I've got MINE" and "day trader dump" in MGM and LVS right now. MGM just below 13 and LVS around 11.40. they hold here they could run in the shorts last hour AGAIN
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 2:48 PM ET #54

    They are running them again.

    Does MGM report tonite?
    Reply
    They are running them again.

    Does MGM report tonite?
     
    KOAJ
    KOAJ
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 66698
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 3:18 PM ET #55

    gaming stocks

    i think LVS reports after the bell today
    Reply
    gaming stocks

    i think LVS reports after the bell today
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 3:43 PM ET #56

    MGM reported yesterday (it's on the thread) and LVS reports today. WYNN reported a loss and lower revenue in Macau. didn't make a shit to the stock, pulled back just enough to trap the bears again and it's @ 50.55 with a late interday of 50.77
     
    some LVS selling down to below 11.20 as the last hour started that also trapped more bears. current 1.55 with 20 mins to go.
     
    MGM just got hit BIG as I was writing this. back below 13 to 12.80. I guess you could expect that given this two day move.
    Reply
    MGM reported yesterday (it's on the thread) and LVS reports today. WYNN reported a loss and lower revenue in Macau. didn't make a shit to the stock, pulled back just enough to trap the bears again and it's @ 50.55 with a late interday of 50.77
     
    some LVS selling down to below 11.20 as the last hour started that also trapped more bears. current 1.55 with 20 mins to go.
     
    MGM just got hit BIG as I was writing this. back below 13 to 12.80. I guess you could expect that given this two day move.
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 3:47 PM ET #57

    on another note, CRYP is @ 8.47 +1 .65 on higher than average volume
    Reply
    on another note, CRYP is @ 8.47 +1 .65 on higher than average volume
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 3:51 PM ET #58

    IGT hasnt moved like the others but is still a double off their lows.

    Watch them close this market green..would be technically important.


    Reply
    IGT hasnt moved like the others but is still a double off their lows.

    Watch them close this market green..would be technically important.


     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 4:05 PM ET #59

    Dow Jones says LVS loss 14 cents, stock initally went down close to 11 in the after. now 11.90 and climbing.
    Reply
    Dow Jones says LVS loss 14 cents, stock initally went down close to 11 in the after. now 11.90 and climbing.
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 4:10 PM ET #60

    LVS news >>> https://www.marketwatch.com/quotes/lvs
     
    they also reinterated on Dow Jones that they plan to open Singapore in late 2009-early 2010 and are opening Bethlehem Pa on May 22nd.
    Reply
    LVS news >>> https://www.marketwatch.com/quotes/lvs
     
    they also reinterated on Dow Jones that they plan to open Singapore in late 2009-early 2010 and are opening Bethlehem Pa on May 22nd.
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 4:13 PM ET #61

    stock really squirrelling around in the after market. first started down then jumped to 12.20 now jumping around between 11.70 and 11.90 area.
    Reply
    stock really squirrelling around in the after market. first started down then jumped to 12.20 now jumping around between 11.70 and 11.90 area.
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 4:16 PM ET #62

    now taking it down to 11.50 and MGM getting hit to. down to 12.50.
     
    maybe FINALLY we can get some selling to take this edge off. hard to go long a stock up damn 5 or 7 hundred percent.
    Reply
    now taking it down to 11.50 and MGM getting hit to. down to 12.50.
     
    maybe FINALLY we can get some selling to take this edge off. hard to go long a stock up damn 5 or 7 hundred percent.
     
    grapevinekid
    grapevinekid
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2002
    Posts: 6524
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 9:35 PM ET #63

    CROX up to 4.18 after hours today. Another good day tomorrow and I'll only be down about 50% on it.
     
    Reply
    CROX up to 4.18 after hours today. Another good day tomorrow and I'll only be down about 50% on it.
     
     
    grapevinekid
    grapevinekid
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2002
    Posts: 6524
    Posted: May. 5, 2009 - 9:45 PM ET #64

    I'm going to try and catch the wave of momentum on OCNF tomorrow. Crazy volume in this stock the last 2 days and alot of optimism in its' options market. Looks like a good opportunity to pick up a quick 25-50% in a short term trade.
    Reply
    I'm going to try and catch the wave of momentum on OCNF tomorrow. Crazy volume in this stock the last 2 days and alot of optimism in its' options market. Looks like a good opportunity to pick up a quick 25-50% in a short term trade.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 10:15 AM ET #65

    This is tough..

    I have about a 50% gain on my KBE position and near a triple on my DRYS (wish I had spent 20k when I bot it) and I didnt expect the trade to work so quickly.

    Part of me wants to hold the KBE since it is likely the dividends will return on the bank stocks and at my cost basis, the yield could be higher than 10%, so I shouldnt sell even with a big gain.

    Tough decisions..
    Reply
    This is tough..

    I have about a 50% gain on my KBE position and near a triple on my DRYS (wish I had spent 20k when I bot it) and I didnt expect the trade to work so quickly.

    Part of me wants to hold the KBE since it is likely the dividends will return on the bank stocks and at my cost basis, the yield could be higher than 10%, so I shouldnt sell even with a big gain.

    Tough decisions..
     
    grapevinekid
    grapevinekid
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2002
    Posts: 6524
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 1:44 PM ET #66

    wall: Are you a trader or an investor? I'm not sure I could answer that question about myself most days but a trader would probably sell those stocks and an investor would probably hang on.
     
    I bought OCNF this am at 1.87. Although the volume is up again today it look likes alot of that volume is sellers. Sure wish I hadn't been "pinchin pennies" earlier in the wk when I missed out on fillin an order for ONAV by a few pennies. Like DRYS it's up about 15% the last 2 days.
    Reply
    wall: Are you a trader or an investor? I'm not sure I could answer that question about myself most days but a trader would probably sell those stocks and an investor would probably hang on.
     
    I bought OCNF this am at 1.87. Although the volume is up again today it look likes alot of that volume is sellers. Sure wish I hadn't been "pinchin pennies" earlier in the wk when I missed out on fillin an order for ONAV by a few pennies. Like DRYS it's up about 15% the last 2 days.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 1:55 PM ET #67

    GVK,

    I am not the biggest fan of Ocean Freight..I hope it works for you but I dont like it..there are so many other strong bulkers who are being sold on the cheap to settle for them.

    I am a trader at heart but an investor, that said I am also smart enough to know that over the last few years "investors" have been killed, traders not so much.


    Reply
    GVK,

    I am not the biggest fan of Ocean Freight..I hope it works for you but I dont like it..there are so many other strong bulkers who are being sold on the cheap to settle for them.

    I am a trader at heart but an investor, that said I am also smart enough to know that over the last few years "investors" have been killed, traders not so much.


     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 2:18 PM ET #68

    Well I sold the KBE at 20 even.

    Bot at 13.25 and sold at 20, I doubt I see 13 again, but given this summer you never know.
    Reply
    Well I sold the KBE at 20 even.

    Bot at 13.25 and sold at 20, I doubt I see 13 again, but given this summer you never know.
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 2:29 PM ET #69

    just for info on MGM and LVS. I checked TD stock loan and there is STILL no stock to borrow for shorts in EITHER stock.
     
    missed a dandy day trade in LVS when it broke 10, hit a load of stops and went under 9.60. right back over 10 now (10.15). IF I was to bet, I would think they run the shorts AGAIN the last hour.
    Reply
    just for info on MGM and LVS. I checked TD stock loan and there is STILL no stock to borrow for shorts in EITHER stock.
     
    missed a dandy day trade in LVS when it broke 10, hit a load of stops and went under 9.60. right back over 10 now (10.15). IF I was to bet, I would think they run the shorts AGAIN the last hour.
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 2:48 PM ET #70

    Jeez!!! 10 to 15 cent gaps in MGM trades. the so called "specialist" should lose the stock
    Reply
    Jeez!!! 10 to 15 cent gaps in MGM trades. the so called "specialist" should lose the stock
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58424
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 2:53 PM ET #71

    Rat,

    I would consider a long position in those gamers if they sell off for a few days.


    Reply
    Rat,

    I would consider a long position in those gamers if they sell off for a few days.


     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 4:08 PM ET #72

    I would consider a long position in those gamers if they sell off for a few days.
     
    well my later cover theory was correct in MGM (for once). did a DT bot &1.50 sld @ 1.80.
     
    I too would like to see some more selling BUT so would the shorts. TD STILL can't get stock in either MGM or LVS.
    Reply
    I would consider a long position in those gamers if they sell off for a few days.
     
    well my later cover theory was correct in MGM (for once). did a DT bot &1.50 sld @ 1.80.
     
    I too would like to see some more selling BUT so would the shorts. TD STILL can't get stock in either MGM or LVS.
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 4:13 PM ET #73

    btw, I guess Art Cashin gets an egg facial for his call a week ago monday esp in the financials  
     
    freeking SKF hit an all time interday low of 42.30 today and closed @ 42.85 - 6.34
    Reply
    btw, I guess Art Cashin gets an egg facial for his call a week ago monday esp in the financials  
     
    freeking SKF hit an all time interday low of 42.30 today and closed @ 42.85 - 6.34
     
    VirginiaHoldem2
    VirginiaHoldem2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 2704
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 7:44 PM ET #74

    Another big day for DRYS . . . although looks like some bulkers reported bad earnings this evening so I wonder if the run could be over.

    I could be wrong though . . . I was shocked that DRYS was at $7 so fast . . . let alone almost up to $11. 

    Amazing run the last few days. 

    Reply
    Another big day for DRYS . . . although looks like some bulkers reported bad earnings this evening so I wonder if the run could be over.

    I could be wrong though . . . I was shocked that DRYS was at $7 so fast . . . let alone almost up to $11. 

    Amazing run the last few days. 

     
     
    VirginiaHoldem2
    VirginiaHoldem2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 2704
    Posted: May. 6, 2009 - 8:05 PM ET #75

    DRYS holding up well after hours . . . any chance we see $12 tomorrow?
    Reply
    DRYS holding up well after hours . . . any chance we see $12 tomorrow?
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,644
    • Monday 09/28/2026 810
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,261
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,173
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,996
    • PART DEUX 244
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,632
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,551
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,361

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.