I bot 1,000,000 shares of this stock today based on an inside tip-
link
Im in the same boat. Everything i buy goes up about 5% right away, and then vomits and i lose 10%. Then it works its way back up. Still holding 1/3 of my MGM position. I was hoping for a pullback to $10 or so to get back in. Not looking likely. Got out of Drys at $10 thank god. I will look to re-enter at $6. for now bought SQNM at $3.60 and of course it dropped to around $3.25. I think this could go to $5 anytime now
Im in the same boat. Everything i buy goes up about 5% right away, and then vomits and i lose 10%. Then it works its way back up. Still holding 1/3 of my MGM position. I was hoping for a pullback to $10 or so to get back in. Not looking likely. Got out of Drys at $10 thank god. I will look to re-enter at $6. for now bought SQNM at $3.60 and of course it dropped to around $3.25. I think this could go to $5 anytime now
