is station casinos in bankruptcy a friend of mines said that within a couple of weeks they have layoff more than 200 ppl at thundervalley casino a casino they manage in northern california
is station casinos in bankruptcy a friend of mines said that within a couple of weeks they have layoff more than 200 ppl at thundervalley casino a casino they manage in northern california
MGM's results were not near as bad as most "anal"ysts thought and the stock hit an after hours high of $10.50 BUT now backing off. will see IF we get some "sell the news" tomarrow.
as for Stations, they have a prepackaged bankrupcy in the works BUT they say here in Las Vegas it should have minor impact on their employment levels.
MGM's results were not near as bad as most "anal"ysts thought and the stock hit an after hours high of $10.50 BUT now backing off. will see IF we get some "sell the news" tomarrow.
I hope you covered your LVS short. Should be over $10 easy tomorrow.
I covered my LVS early AS STATED in the tread and actually made a couple bucks. it's $9.80 in the after market with a high of $9.96. they report tomarrow.
this still looks like a blowoff to me. I probaly will NOT short anything here BUT I wouldn't chase either
I hope you covered your LVS short. Should be over $10 easy tomorrow.
I covered my LVS early AS STATED in the tread and actually made a couple bucks. it's $9.80 in the after market with a high of $9.96. they report tomarrow.
this still looks like a blowoff to me. I probaly will NOT short anything here BUT I wouldn't chase either
Wall I think he gets it done. It is a shame he was forced to have the offering at an average of $5 and not $10. I mean that is an extra 50 million shares that hit the market because of the timing . . . ugh!
One of the main reasons he gets it done I feel is because he already has paid $400 million for two of the ships. That'd be a bitter pill to swallow forfeiting that money as well. I think the remaining cash he raised from the ATM offering is going towards the other downpayments.
Plus . . . 2 of the ships are coming from Cardiff I believe in exchange for 25% ownership in Primelead. Now that . . . is a significant payday . . . and I am sure he wants to get that for himself. So if he can get all 6 ships there with contracts he personally stands to make a ton.
Hopefully he can do it. He should . . . if not we'll take another hit.
Wall I think he gets it done. It is a shame he was forced to have the offering at an average of $5 and not $10. I mean that is an extra 50 million shares that hit the market because of the timing . . . ugh!
One of the main reasons he gets it done I feel is because he already has paid $400 million for two of the ships. That'd be a bitter pill to swallow forfeiting that money as well. I think the remaining cash he raised from the ATM offering is going towards the other downpayments.
Plus . . . 2 of the ships are coming from Cardiff I believe in exchange for 25% ownership in Primelead. Now that . . . is a significant payday . . . and I am sure he wants to get that for himself. So if he can get all 6 ships there with contracts he personally stands to make a ton.
Hopefully he can do it. He should . . . if not we'll take another hit.
I kind of think the market is pricing in that he does NOT get it done, and I totally agree with you about the ATM pricing.
How about last summer throwing on another 20M shares when the stock was over 100..
He is a gambler and thought that China growing would mean another few years of good BDI rates, but he couldnt have seen the US and global implosion, nobody did..so he took some chances and it didnt pay off, and so it goes.
I think it is 50.50 that the Cardiff rigs come in.
I kind of think the market is pricing in that he does NOT get it done, and I totally agree with you about the ATM pricing.
How about last summer throwing on another 20M shares when the stock was over 100..
He is a gambler and thought that China growing would mean another few years of good BDI rates, but he couldnt have seen the US and global implosion, nobody did..so he took some chances and it didnt pay off, and so it goes.
I think it is 50.50 that the Cardiff rigs come in.
Just looking at the after hours action today it looks like tomorrow will be another plus day for the market. I couldn't get an order filled today at a price I liked but I'm going to look to buy another small cap or two tomorrow.
BZH continues to please.
Just looking at the after hours action today it looks like tomorrow will be another plus day for the market. I couldn't get an order filled today at a price I liked but I'm going to look to buy another small cap or two tomorrow.
LVS "feels" like it hasn't even squeezed the shorts yet. Can move several dollars higher real fast if and when that happens. I don't think $15 is out of the question this week.
LVS "feels" like it hasn't even squeezed the shorts yet. Can move several dollars higher real fast if and when that happens. I don't think $15 is out of the question this week.
must be a bull market if "Eh Eye fucking Gee" is back up to 1.70. they say "we don't need no more government money". well I would HOPE not motherfuckers!!! you JB's GOT half the treasury as it IS!!!
should have NEVER given AIG a NICKLE in the FIRST PLACE!!!
must be a bull market if "Eh Eye fucking Gee" is back up to 1.70. they say "we don't need no more government money". well I would HOPE not motherfuckers!!! you JB's GOT half the treasury as it IS!!!
should have NEVER given AIG a NICKLE in the FIRST PLACE!!!
lower Macau revenue for WYNN could effect LVS IF they also report lower revenue there after the close today (tuesday) BUT so far depeche2 is correct. they blew the top off both MGM and LVS this morning. I guess it's the "old shorts get smacked and new shorts get in because they can't BELIEVE it"
lower Macau revenue for WYNN could effect LVS IF they also report lower revenue there after the close today (tuesday) BUT so far depeche2 is correct. they blew the top off both MGM and LVS this morning. I guess it's the "old shorts get smacked and new shorts get in because they can't BELIEVE it"
is station casinos in bankruptcy a friend of mines said that within a couple of weeks they have layoff more than 200 ppl at thundervalley casino a casino they manage in northern california
Yes, filled about a month ago.
Quote Originally Posted by i_cant_stop:
is station casinos in bankruptcy a friend of mines said that within a couple of weeks they have layoff more than 200 ppl at thundervalley casino a casino they manage in northern california
I think the reason CRDC is down is that hospital spending has dropped off a cliff and their growth has slowed, and them pursing alternatives might sound bearish.
That and it ran the same ammt up yesterday.
They have an awesome product, they are making NEW products too (per their release last night) but due to the costs to train and how hospitals arent looking at total COSTS, their product might never get full use that it deserves.
I dont get it personally..they have this revolutionary product that saves costs and decreases death rates and is more effective, but they arent able to penetrate, even though it is better than anything else out there currently.
depeche,
I think the reason CRDC is down is that hospital spending has dropped off a cliff and their growth has slowed, and them pursing alternatives might sound bearish.
That and it ran the same ammt up yesterday.
They have an awesome product, they are making NEW products too (per their release last night) but due to the costs to train and how hospitals arent looking at total COSTS, their product might never get full use that it deserves.
I dont get it personally..they have this revolutionary product that saves costs and decreases death rates and is more effective, but they arent able to penetrate, even though it is better than anything else out there currently.
Anyone notice the action in CROX the last couple of wks? I bought this pig about a yr ago at 9 only to see it get cut in half in about a month and I've been too stubborn to take the big loss. After watching it double in the last month I'm tempted to go ahead and cut my losses but the option activity this wk makes me want to hang on a bit longer.
Anyone got an opinion? I've bagged about 10k in profitable trades YTD so it wouldn't hurt to take the loss for tax purposes but it's still pretty early in the yr to be thinking about taxes.
Anyone notice the action in CROX the last couple of wks? I bought this pig about a yr ago at 9 only to see it get cut in half in about a month and I've been too stubborn to take the big loss. After watching it double in the last month I'm tempted to go ahead and cut my losses but the option activity this wk makes me want to hang on a bit longer.
Anyone got an opinion? I've bagged about 10k in profitable trades YTD so it wouldn't hurt to take the loss for tax purposes but it's still pretty early in the yr to be thinking about taxes.
WOW!!! $50 WINN even after reporting lower Macau revenue and a loss for the quarter. guess every gaming bear and their brother hit it driving it down to below $45 and RIGHT BACK UP
MGM with an earlier intraday high of $12.59 then hit a sell wave to just below $12 THEN right back to $12.40. could always get some "I got MINE" selling BUT it looks like the path of least resistance is UP at least short term.
like i said before "old shorts being replaced by new shorts" and I sure hope that JB Carl Ichan is one of the bears getting FUCKED.
WOW!!! $50 WINN even after reporting lower Macau revenue and a loss for the quarter. guess every gaming bear and their brother hit it driving it down to below $45 and RIGHT BACK UP
MGM with an earlier intraday high of $12.59 then hit a sell wave to just below $12 THEN right back to $12.40. could always get some "I got MINE" selling BUT it looks like the path of least resistance is UP at least short term.
like i said before "old shorts being replaced by new shorts" and I sure hope that JB Carl Ichan is one of the bears getting FUCKED.
just checked TD's stock loan for both LVS and MGM stock to short (NOT that I would actually DO that. learned my lesson yesterday) and there AIN'T NONE!!!
they have run SO hard and SO fast that there could be short margin calls coming. in fact, that might be the reason for the MGM move from that back off 12 to now over 13
just checked TD's stock loan for both LVS and MGM stock to short (NOT that I would actually DO that. learned my lesson yesterday) and there AIN'T NONE!!!
they have run SO hard and SO fast that there could be short margin calls coming. in fact, that might be the reason for the MGM move from that back off 12 to now over 13