So whats ur avg on ur trade Wall?? You gotta b good now right with that last add??
Well I am still way out, but its ok.
I add lots as I go up, but I do not do the Martingale approach where I add the SUM of my previous lot accumulation..so yeah while my last sell is up nicely, the majority is still underwater.
All the charts look like a breakdown until you expand to a weekly..where it still is in a bull chart going back a year ago. This pair is almost up 3000 pips since just last year..and what has happened in a year to deserve a move of over 2000 pips?
Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:
So whats ur avg on ur trade Wall?? You gotta b good now right with that last add??
Well I am still way out, but its ok.
I add lots as I go up, but I do not do the Martingale approach where I add the SUM of my previous lot accumulation..so yeah while my last sell is up nicely, the majority is still underwater.
All the charts look like a breakdown until you expand to a weekly..where it still is in a bull chart going back a year ago. This pair is almost up 3000 pips since just last year..and what has happened in a year to deserve a move of over 2000 pips?
I dont know whats caused the move..but the monthly to me still says u on the right side.. Im now waiting for next move just took profits on LB..prob could get some more pips if I waited till closer to close tomorrow but I gotta be at work at 5 am and will be napping by that time lol
I dont know whats caused the move..but the monthly to me still says u on the right side.. Im now waiting for next move just took profits on LB..prob could get some more pips if I waited till closer to close tomorrow but I gotta be at work at 5 am and will be napping by that time lol
So close u can smell it...if this drops a bit more and closes soft u could be looking at a DMI cross on the weekly, of course it could reject and be back at 173 come Monday lol
GL BROTHER!!
So close u can smell it...if this drops a bit more and closes soft u could be looking at a DMI cross on the weekly, of course it could reject and be back at 173 come Monday lol
If you are not long Eur right now , just cash in your trading account .. This baby is ready to get back in gear .. Already in before the craziness begins at 131.905 .. Looking for 500 or more ..Once Consumer Confidence tanks tomorrow, this baby will run for 100 Plus.. Eur/Usd that is .. I will put 100 percent Consumer Confidence misses its mark..
If you are not long Eur right now , just cash in your trading account .. This baby is ready to get back in gear .. Already in before the craziness begins at 131.905 .. Looking for 500 or more ..Once Consumer Confidence tanks tomorrow, this baby will run for 100 Plus.. Eur/Usd that is .. I will put 100 percent Consumer Confidence misses its mark..
Draghi has done a verbal intervention, it will respond to that. Iwent long yesterday before the housing number came out , but the forex markets were asleep. I stepped away from forex for awile to enjoy the summer , but I am back and ready to go. REFRESHED!!!! firing on all cyclinders...
I really should have shorted the sh-t out of Doller /Yen but I thought the Euro would make more of a move up..
It is 8 12 am short dollar/ yen @ 104.036 and you will have a quick 20 pips.. no more then a 30 pips stop..
Draghi has done a verbal intervention, it will respond to that. Iwent long yesterday before the housing number came out , but the forex markets were asleep. I stepped away from forex for awile to enjoy the summer , but I am back and ready to go. REFRESHED!!!! firing on all cyclinders...
I really should have shorted the sh-t out of Doller /Yen but I thought the Euro would make more of a move up..
It is 8 12 am short dollar/ yen @ 104.036 and you will have a quick 20 pips.. no more then a 30 pips stop..
The USD is just super strong, it broke the EU and the LB since this morning..
it is amazing how they are sucking in the last of the longs , but once this baby goes , it will hit hard!!!
I still love the Eur/Usd long .. I have a feeling after London we can get a rally up and hold. We just need one daily UP candle , then people will look to buy short term..
. this is like watching the Yen in The start of April. Just kept going up. Once Yellen pulls the plug on the market, I will make more money then God...
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:
The USD is just super strong, it broke the EU and the LB since this morning..
it is amazing how they are sucking in the last of the longs , but once this baby goes , it will hit hard!!!
I still love the Eur/Usd long .. I have a feeling after London we can get a rally up and hold. We just need one daily UP candle , then people will look to buy short term..
. this is like watching the Yen in The start of April. Just kept going up. Once Yellen pulls the plug on the market, I will make more money then God...
it is amazing how they are sucking in the last of the longs , but once this baby goes , it will hit hard!!!
I still love the Eur/Usd long .. I have a feeling after London we can get a rally up and hold. We just need one daily UP candle , then people will look to buy short term..
. this is like watching the Yen in The start of April. Just kept going up. Once Yellen pulls the plug on the market, I will make more money then God...
I think you could be right, but I am seeing/hearing more member comments than under Ben, last vote had 2 sectors wanting a rate hike..I dont think Yellen is dominating the FED like Ben did..
It is interesting how even with the verbage of late '15 as the start date, they are still front running the USD
Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:
it is amazing how they are sucking in the last of the longs , but once this baby goes , it will hit hard!!!
I still love the Eur/Usd long .. I have a feeling after London we can get a rally up and hold. We just need one daily UP candle , then people will look to buy short term..
. this is like watching the Yen in The start of April. Just kept going up. Once Yellen pulls the plug on the market, I will make more money then God...
I think you could be right, but I am seeing/hearing more member comments than under Ben, last vote had 2 sectors wanting a rate hike..I dont think Yellen is dominating the FED like Ben did..
It is interesting how even with the verbage of late '15 as the start date, they are still front running the USD
I think you could be right, but I am seeing/hearing more member comments than under Ben, last vote had 2 sectors wanting a rate hike..I dont think Yellen is dominating the FED like Ben did..
It is interesting how even with the verbage of late '15 as the start date, they are still front running the USD
yes i used to call him uncle Benny , because he was like a rich uncle that kept handing me money. Yellen is a puppet. But I am hoping they adjusted the market to where they need it and soon they pull the plug on the land of make believe.. If anyone is getting in the market now going long I feel so bad for them. the more I watch this "game" it makes me laugh. When a market has been this high, there is no data or resistence points to work off of..And still everyone they ask says the are bullish in this market... LOL Of course until the bottom starts to fall out ...These POS people dont care there are people with their whole retirements in there. Corporate america is a mofo.. They are ruthless..
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:
I think you could be right, but I am seeing/hearing more member comments than under Ben, last vote had 2 sectors wanting a rate hike..I dont think Yellen is dominating the FED like Ben did..
It is interesting how even with the verbage of late '15 as the start date, they are still front running the USD
yes i used to call him uncle Benny , because he was like a rich uncle that kept handing me money. Yellen is a puppet. But I am hoping they adjusted the market to where they need it and soon they pull the plug on the land of make believe.. If anyone is getting in the market now going long I feel so bad for them. the more I watch this "game" it makes me laugh. When a market has been this high, there is no data or resistence points to work off of..And still everyone they ask says the are bullish in this market... LOL Of course until the bottom starts to fall out ...These POS people dont care there are people with their whole retirements in there. Corporate america is a mofo.. They are ruthless..
Ok Euro is gone!!!! This is the start of the uptrend... One up candle on the 4 hr and the close of the 5pm candle will be the daily up candle that sets this off.. Took off a little for the London open , and now the US session.. Get in now and stay for the whole 500 pips.. WHAT A RIDE BABY!!!!!! lol
Ok Euro is gone!!!! This is the start of the uptrend... One up candle on the 4 hr and the close of the 5pm candle will be the daily up candle that sets this off.. Took off a little for the London open , and now the US session.. Get in now and stay for the whole 500 pips.. WHAT A RIDE BABY!!!!!! lol