Short GBP/USD 169.802 50 pip stop ... Letting it ride to the 100 ema on the daily... Looking for over 100 pips .. Might be sometime next week.. Its right at the level where it should just fall off the shelf... Good Luck..
Short GBP/USD 169.802 50 pip stop ... Letting it ride to the 100 ema on the daily... Looking for over 100 pips .. Might be sometime next week.. Its right at the level where it should just fall off the shelf... Good Luck..
Thats a tight stop considering this pair has been above that stop out price in the last few days..I like the trade though think ill ride along w/o a stop..GL to us Knox
Thats a tight stop considering this pair has been above that stop out price in the last few days..I like the trade though think ill ride along w/o a stop..GL to us Knox
The setup on the weekly and monthly on Lb/Usd is a bit scary..near a high from 2009 if it can get above and hold we could see a breakout..I dont think that happens though, would like to add to this having only one lot right now but if it doesnt push higher ill wait for my pips and bail So many charts look good on the monthly there has to be some nice moves coming
The setup on the weekly and monthly on Lb/Usd is a bit scary..near a high from 2009 if it can get above and hold we could see a breakout..I dont think that happens though, would like to add to this having only one lot right now but if it doesnt push higher ill wait for my pips and bail So many charts look good on the monthly there has to be some nice moves coming
It has been straight forward...all the time frames are looking sick now...I dont want to add again anywhere near this level but I really hope is doesnt go far enough to push the issue here..too bad for them I am a very patient man lol
It has been straight forward...all the time frames are looking sick now...I dont want to add again anywhere near this level but I really hope is doesnt go far enough to push the issue here..too bad for them I am a very patient man lol
I think that will be ur last add Wall..I dont see it moving much more w/o some KI d of correction that would make you $$$ WE WILL SEE GL BRO
Its all about risk on vs risk off. Market down for a whopping two days in a row so risk took a nap. Lets see if it continues or if a trend is starting to reverse..
I am skeptical as risk on has been running for how many years now?
Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:
I think that will be ur last add Wall..I dont see it moving much more w/o some KI d of correction that would make you $$$ WE WILL SEE GL BRO
Its all about risk on vs risk off. Market down for a whopping two days in a row so risk took a nap. Lets see if it continues or if a trend is starting to reverse..
I am skeptical as risk on has been running for how many years now?