• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Forex 2nd half 2014 discussion

    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»
    bucknuts
    wallstreetcappers
    rick3117
    Pipe-Light
    Fire_Control
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7479
    Posts: 193
    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2014 - 7:48 PM ET #76

    1.28s??
    Reply
    1.28s??
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2014 - 8:02 PM ET #77

    Almost...

    I am shocked at how strong the dollar is and how powerful this move up is.

    I think the Euro deserves par but this straight line move up is amazing.

    This goes to show without market fear the dollar can ramp, there is no fear so it goes straight up.
    Reply
    Almost...

    I am shocked at how strong the dollar is and how powerful this move up is.

    I think the Euro deserves par but this straight line move up is amazing.

    This goes to show without market fear the dollar can ramp, there is no fear so it goes straight up.
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2014 - 7:38 PM ET #78

    Ive yet to add..kinda felt if it began to dip these levels were a given
    Busy, busy, busy but ill have an eye on this Monday!!
    Reply
    Ive yet to add..kinda felt if it began to dip these levels were a given
    Busy, busy, busy but ill have an eye on this Monday!!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2014 - 7:58 AM ET #79

    Added a lot..hope it turns here..not much support under 1.28
    Reply
    Added a lot..hope it turns here..not much support under 1.28
     
    rick3117
    rick3117
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 14715
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2014 - 11:11 AM ET #80

    Sorry if you guys have discussed this, I have been absent for a while.

    Any thoughts on Scottish independence?
    Reply
    Sorry if you guys have discussed this, I have been absent for a while.

    Any thoughts on Scottish independence?
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2014 - 12:43 PM ET #81

    Wow has ur pair taken off or what Wall..crazy run last few days
    So many good looking charts and we both stuck in trades..just awful
    Reply
    Wow has ur pair taken off or what Wall..crazy run last few days
    So many good looking charts and we both stuck in trades..just awful
     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2014 - 2:52 PM ET #82

    How can a retail investor make money off of the dollar ? I know, the dollar is stronger than it deserves to be. I just don't know how to invest in the euro based on that...

    The Euro, along with all of europe is 3 years behind the U.S. on the recoup. SOoooooo... My bet would be that the eruo is worth40% more vs the dollar in 3 years...

     

    Thus... what do I do to make money on that...

    Reply

    How can a retail investor make money off of the dollar ? I know, the dollar is stronger than it deserves to be. I just don't know how to invest in the euro based on that...

    The Euro, along with all of europe is 3 years behind the U.S. on the recoup. SOoooooo... My bet would be that the eruo is worth40% more vs the dollar in 3 years...

     

    Thus... what do I do to make money on that...

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2014 - 6:19 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    Wow has ur pair taken off or what Wall..crazy run last few days
    So many good looking charts and we both stuck in trades..just awful

    Yeah pretty much everything that can go wrong has.

    What is disgusting is I missed out on covering last week by 10 pips..I kid you not.

    The market never goes down, the Yen keeps falling and falling and falling..

    USD almost to 109, at what point do they start worrying about this massive run harming our export business?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    Wow has ur pair taken off or what Wall..crazy run last few days
    So many good looking charts and we both stuck in trades..just awful

    Yeah pretty much everything that can go wrong has.

    What is disgusting is I missed out on covering last week by 10 pips..I kid you not.

    The market never goes down, the Yen keeps falling and falling and falling..

    USD almost to 109, at what point do they start worrying about this massive run harming our export business?
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2014 - 8:36 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by rick3117:

    Sorry if you guys have discussed this, I have been absent for a while.

    Any thoughts on Scottish independence?

    I didnt see this question but the answer sure has smoked me good..

    LB has been on a tear and coupled with the Yen cratering I am in a bad spot..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rick3117:

    Sorry if you guys have discussed this, I have been absent for a while.

    Any thoughts on Scottish independence?

    I didnt see this question but the answer sure has smoked me good..

    LB has been on a tear and coupled with the Yen cratering I am in a bad spot..
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2014 - 11:20 AM ET #85

    buck,

    Who are you using for Forex?

    I now have FXCM as FXDD transferred all US accts to them.

    Reply
    buck,

    Who are you using for Forex?

    I now have FXCM as FXDD transferred all US accts to them.

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2014 - 3:54 PM ET #86

    Still forex.com Wall,not great when comparing spreads but ive been with them forever
    Reply
    Still forex.com Wall,not great when comparing spreads but ive been with them forever
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2014 - 4:08 PM ET #87

    I am not very happy with the change to FXCM..

    Reply
    I am not very happy with the change to FXCM..

     
    rick3117
    rick3117
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 14715
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2014 - 7:01 PM ET #88

    Think or Swim Sold to TD Ameritrade.

    Still with them though.
    Reply
    Think or Swim Sold to TD Ameritrade.

    Still with them though.
     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2014 - 8:01 PM ET #89

    Help My question !
    Reply
    Help My question !
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2014 - 9:39 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:

    How can a retail investor make money off of the dollar ? I know, the dollar is stronger than it deserves to be. I just don't know how to invest in the euro based on that...

    The Euro, along with all of europe is 3 years behind the U.S. on the recoup. SOoooooo... My bet would be that the eruo is worth40% more vs the dollar in 3 years...

     

    Thus... what do I do to make money on that...


    Well then you could open a Forex acct and go long the Euro vs the USD if you had this viewpoint.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:

    How can a retail investor make money off of the dollar ? I know, the dollar is stronger than it deserves to be. I just don't know how to invest in the euro based on that...

    The Euro, along with all of europe is 3 years behind the U.S. on the recoup. SOoooooo... My bet would be that the eruo is worth40% more vs the dollar in 3 years...

     

    Thus... what do I do to make money on that...


    Well then you could open a Forex acct and go long the Euro vs the USD if you had this viewpoint.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2014 - 11:12 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by rick3117:

    Think or Swim Sold to TD Ameritrade.

    Still with them though.

    So what are the good and bad with them?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rick3117:

    Think or Swim Sold to TD Ameritrade.

    Still with them though.

    So what are the good and bad with them?
     
    Fire_Control
    Fire_Control
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2014 - 9:23 PM ET #92

    Thinking about trading forex. Is meta trader 4 the way to go?

    Anybody have experience with quest trade?

    Info would be greatly appreciated.

    Reply

    Thinking about trading forex. Is meta trader 4 the way to go?

    Anybody have experience with quest trade?

    Info would be greatly appreciated.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2014 - 10:30 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Thinking about trading forex. Is meta trader 4 the way to go?

    Anybody have experience with quest trade?

    Info would be greatly appreciated.


    No info about quest trade but I think all of us use Meta 4, it is what I prefer for sure.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Thinking about trading forex. Is meta trader 4 the way to go?

    Anybody have experience with quest trade?

    Info would be greatly appreciated.


    No info about quest trade but I think all of us use Meta 4, it is what I prefer for sure.
     
    Fire_Control
    Fire_Control
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2014 - 10:34 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    No info about quest trade but I think all of us use Meta 4, it is what I prefer for sure.

    Thanks Wall. They seem to be one of the better brokers in Canada from researching the web.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    No info about quest trade but I think all of us use Meta 4, it is what I prefer for sure.

    Thanks Wall. They seem to be one of the better brokers in Canada from researching the web.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2014 - 12:58 AM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Thanks Wall. They seem to be one of the better brokers in Canada from researching the web.


    Ok that is why, I am in the US so I would not have heard of them.

    Meta is very simple to navigate and is more like other systems I have used, so for me the learning curve was minimal.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Control:

    Thanks Wall. They seem to be one of the better brokers in Canada from researching the web.


    Ok that is why, I am in the US so I would not have heard of them.

    Meta is very simple to navigate and is more like other systems I have used, so for me the learning curve was minimal.
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2014 - 4:49 AM ET #96

    Yep, MT4 charts are my fav as well
    Reply
    Yep, MT4 charts are my fav as well
     
    Fire_Control
    Fire_Control
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2014 - 9:38 AM ET #97

    A few more questions guys.

    Any tips on setting up the charts for the best views or will that depend on what time frames you want to trade.

    I found a tutorial on investopedia so I can learn some things there.

    Is it worthwhile to trade events and trends with a smaller amount or easier to trade the 1 minute charts with a larger amount.

    Thx.

    Reply

    A few more questions guys.

    Any tips on setting up the charts for the best views or will that depend on what time frames you want to trade.

    I found a tutorial on investopedia so I can learn some things there.

    Is it worthwhile to trade events and trends with a smaller amount or easier to trade the 1 minute charts with a larger amount.

    Thx.

     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2014 - 1:30 PM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    Well then you could open a Forex acct and go long the Euro vs the USD if you had this viewpoint.

    Thanks, and I am suprised u dont think this... It always out grows the dollar with some time. When they get good, in a year or 2. The euro will be 1.75 to a buck...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:


    Well then you could open a Forex acct and go long the Euro vs the USD if you had this viewpoint.

    Thanks, and I am suprised u dont think this... It always out grows the dollar with some time. When they get good, in a year or 2. The euro will be 1.75 to a buck...

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2014 - 1:41 PM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:

    Thanks, and I am suprised u dont think this... It always out grows the dollar with some time. When they get good, in a year or 2. The euro will be 1.75 to a buck...


    I dont think that at all...read the headlines, the latest blurb is that the EU is considering all out QE next as the economies there are struggling, that is why the Euro has been falling...and will keep falling.

    Japan went this route and the Yen went up almost 3000 pips, when the US did this the USD went down similar numbers. If the EU goes QE I would expect the Euro to go down to the 1.15 or even lower area.. I really dont get why the Euro is past par vs the USD honestly..I dont see how that basket of currencies (meaning it represents all those countries) is deserving such a premium to the USD.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipe-Light:

    Thanks, and I am suprised u dont think this... It always out grows the dollar with some time. When they get good, in a year or 2. The euro will be 1.75 to a buck...


    I dont think that at all...read the headlines, the latest blurb is that the EU is considering all out QE next as the economies there are struggling, that is why the Euro has been falling...and will keep falling.

    Japan went this route and the Yen went up almost 3000 pips, when the US did this the USD went down similar numbers. If the EU goes QE I would expect the Euro to go down to the 1.15 or even lower area.. I really dont get why the Euro is past par vs the USD honestly..I dont see how that basket of currencies (meaning it represents all those countries) is deserving such a premium to the USD.
     
     
    Pipe-Light
    Pipe-Light
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2587
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2014 - 2:46 PM ET #100

    So I guess your Long the US-Euro ?

    What I like would be opposite Euro / US ?

    I will just wait for a bottom. My thought is that things are more expensive over there and they make more money. The euro has to increase at some point. I look for it to be much higher, maybe my years are wrong. It feels like they will come out in better shape than this FAKE increase we have now.

    Guess your right in the 1 - 2 year frame...

    I have done well swinging biotechs, and pharma stocks. i am no trader by any means, I just know 401Ks are a ripoff with fees (compounded), etc. i need to make our retirement better and will not trust anyone. A fiduciary maybe... But there is no such thing... go figure...

    Reply

    So I guess your Long the US-Euro ?

    What I like would be opposite Euro / US ?

    I will just wait for a bottom. My thought is that things are more expensive over there and they make more money. The euro has to increase at some point. I look for it to be much higher, maybe my years are wrong. It feels like they will come out in better shape than this FAKE increase we have now.

    Guess your right in the 1 - 2 year frame...

    I have done well swinging biotechs, and pharma stocks. i am no trader by any means, I just know 401Ks are a ripoff with fees (compounded), etc. i need to make our retirement better and will not trust anyone. A fiduciary maybe... But there is no such thing... go figure...

    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,815
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
    • PART DEUX 293
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,301
    • Monday 09/28/2026 819
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,470
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,734
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,580

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.