• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 5 Money

    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»
    LoveCFB1_
    BIGDTITLE
    WahooS
    Macwestie1
    PerfectStorm
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 17731
    Posts: 211
    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 1:16 PM ET #76

    @WahooS

     Oregon State is -3.5 now?? 
    I locked them in at -2. 
    you gonna middle with Utah?? 

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Oregon State is -3.5 now?? 
    I locked them in at -2. 
    you gonna middle with Utah?? 

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 1:34 PM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by DynastyOne:

    Is Texas 17 points better than KU?

     

    yes

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DynastyOne:

    Is Texas 17 points better than KU?

     

    yes

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 1:53 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by DynastyOne:

    Is Texas 17 points better than KU?

    the KU offensive scheme will create scoring chances & press the Texas D a bit which in turn will force Texas to score, no way kansas can stop UT so I see horns putting up 45, they may cover but I preferred over , I’ll be looking for first half over as possibility also but those can get tricky at times so we shall see what I decide there 

    over best value imo 

    thumbs_up

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DynastyOne:

    Is Texas 17 points better than KU?

    the KU offensive scheme will create scoring chances & press the Texas D a bit which in turn will force Texas to score, no way kansas can stop UT so I see horns putting up 45, they may cover but I preferred over , I’ll be looking for first half over as possibility also but those can get tricky at times so we shall see what I decide there 

    over best value imo 

    thumbs_up

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 2:24 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

    @WahooS  Oregon State is -3.5 now?? I locked them in at -2. you gonna middle with Utah??
    I’m not sure but likely to get back some since I have key numbers of 2 & 3 as middle 

    ive been busy looking at other stuff but it’s safe to say Oreg st won’t be a forum recommendation I’m guessing but haven’t decided 

    I have several sources I use for injury & one of them thinks Cam plays despite the line move which I think is strange 


    Texas team total ov is a possibility, Sark scheme will shred but also think Rock Chalk will put up some points 

    KU has trouble slowing down Slovis an_roll_laugh

    big look ahead for horns though so over best way to do that one imo 

     

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

    @WahooS  Oregon State is -3.5 now?? I locked them in at -2. you gonna middle with Utah??
    I’m not sure but likely to get back some since I have key numbers of 2 & 3 as middle 

    ive been busy looking at other stuff but it’s safe to say Oreg st won’t be a forum recommendation I’m guessing but haven’t decided 

    I have several sources I use for injury & one of them thinks Cam plays despite the line move which I think is strange 


    Texas team total ov is a possibility, Sark scheme will shred but also think Rock Chalk will put up some points 

    KU has trouble slowing down Slovis an_roll_laugh

    big look ahead for horns though so over best way to do that one imo 

     

     

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171479
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 2:51 PM ET #80

    @WahooS peace_5

    anyone like Friday’s Utah @ Oregon State?

    I like the Beaver’s -3.0 anyone else? bigsmile

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    @WahooS peace_5

    anyone like Friday’s Utah @ Oregon State?

    I like the Beaver’s -3.0 anyone else? bigsmile

     

     
    PerfectStorm
    PerfectStorm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 6902
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 3:49 PM ET #81

    @WahooS

     My favorite play is UCF. What you think Hoo.. thanks in advance peace_5

    Reply

    @WahooS

     My favorite play is UCF. What you think Hoo.. thanks in advance peace_5

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 5:07 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectStorm:

    @WahooS  My favorite play is UCF. What you think Hoo.. thanks in advance
    I used them in a teaser to eliminate the Gus factor haha, he’s a fuk

    but yes, they should steamboat Baylor who is the most helpless unit in the history of ever 

    peace_5

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectStorm:

    @WahooS  My favorite play is UCF. What you think Hoo.. thanks in advance
    I used them in a teaser to eliminate the Gus factor haha, he’s a fuk

    but yes, they should steamboat Baylor who is the most helpless unit in the history of ever 

    peace_5

     
    Fademeuwin
    Fademeuwin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 2723
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 5:29 PM ET #83

    Thoughts on iowa vs mich st ? 

    Reply

    Thoughts on iowa vs mich st ? 

     
    DoYouMind69
    DoYouMind69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 7021
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 6:20 PM ET #84

    I see you had Rice circled, Do you know what injury forced JT Daniels out last week?  I grabbed one of the worst offenses ML +132 against them. Thanks in advance an_cheers

     

    PS will you let Train know that I was just busting his chops in good fun in the NFL forum SUNDAY, THANKS peace_5

    "At 50, everyone has the face they deserve" -George Orwell
    Reply

    I see you had Rice circled, Do you know what injury forced JT Daniels out last week?  I grabbed one of the worst offenses ML +132 against them. Thanks in advance an_cheers

     

    PS will you let Train know that I was just busting his chops in good fun in the NFL forum SUNDAY, THANKS peace_5

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 6:36 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by Fademeuwin:

    Thoughts on iowa vs mich st ?
    iowa defense should shut them down but who’s willing to lay double digits with that offense?  Not me

    I could only consider points in that shiit fest 

    just bet another game is my advice cool

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Fademeuwin:

    Thoughts on iowa vs mich st ?
    iowa defense should shut them down but who’s willing to lay double digits with that offense?  Not me

    I could only consider points in that shiit fest 

    just bet another game is my advice cool

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 6:42 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouMind69:

    I see you had Rice circled, Do you know what injury forced JT Daniels out last week?  I grabbed one of the worst offenses ML +132 against them. Thanks in advance    PS will you let Train know that I was just busting his chops in good fun in the NFL forum SUNDAY, THANKS
    that was actually a typo, I was going fast or I was high

     

     

    i had usf last week but didn’t want to post & fade the forum, I generally won’t post if I’m different than everyone on here, I just sit on it

     

    i don’t follow the nfl forum so I didn’t see you & train interacting but what I can tell you is he’s generally chill or joking around, I’d just tell him to kick fkn rocks if he’s got an issue & he will laugh it off

    an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouMind69:

    I see you had Rice circled, Do you know what injury forced JT Daniels out last week?  I grabbed one of the worst offenses ML +132 against them. Thanks in advance    PS will you let Train know that I was just busting his chops in good fun in the NFL forum SUNDAY, THANKS
    that was actually a typo, I was going fast or I was high

     

     

    i had usf last week but didn’t want to post & fade the forum, I generally won’t post if I’m different than everyone on here, I just sit on it

     

    i don’t follow the nfl forum so I didn’t see you & train interacting but what I can tell you is he’s generally chill or joking around, I’d just tell him to kick fkn rocks if he’s got an issue & he will laugh it off

    an_cheers

     
    gotime
    gotime
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2907
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 6:46 PM ET #87

    @WahooS

    I did a quick write up in this thread about why I like Stanford this week. What do you think?

    Reply

    @WahooS

    I did a quick write up in this thread about why I like Stanford this week. What do you think?

     
    PerfectStorm
    PerfectStorm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 6902
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 7:18 PM ET #88

    @WahooS

     Thanks Hoo. an_cheers

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Thanks Hoo. an_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 8:23 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by gotime:

    @WahooS  I am looking at Stanford +26.5. Why? Last week Oregon had to deal with all of the Colorado hype. Now they go on the road to face an all too familiar opponent. Oregon then goes into a bye week to rest up, heal etc for their biggest game of the year at Washington. My take is that Oregon does not want to risk an injuries and will pull certain starters if up 17-21 in the 4th. A classic backdoor cover in a game that Oregon just wants to get out of town with a win.

    I get it, it’s the spot but Stanford is bad, if you’re betting I’m assuming you know that

    the line is moving so I’d wait for 28 if you’re gonna do it 

    then hold your nose an_roll_laugh

     

    best of luck 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gotime:

    @WahooS  I am looking at Stanford +26.5. Why? Last week Oregon had to deal with all of the Colorado hype. Now they go on the road to face an all too familiar opponent. Oregon then goes into a bye week to rest up, heal etc for their biggest game of the year at Washington. My take is that Oregon does not want to risk an injuries and will pull certain starters if up 17-21 in the 4th. A classic backdoor cover in a game that Oregon just wants to get out of town with a win.

    I get it, it’s the spot but Stanford is bad, if you’re betting I’m assuming you know that

    the line is moving so I’d wait for 28 if you’re gonna do it 

    then hold your nose an_roll_laugh

     

    best of luck 

     
    DrStrangelove
    DrStrangelove
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 3720
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 8:39 PM ET #90

    @WahooS

    Stanford will definitely be tempting at +28. I'm kind of liking the under in that game. If/when it turns into a route, I can see Lanning calling off the dogs. Like we saw last week, Oregon also has a pretty good defense. 

    Reply

    @WahooS

    Stanford will definitely be tempting at +28. I'm kind of liking the under in that game. If/when it turns into a route, I can see Lanning calling off the dogs. Like we saw last week, Oregon also has a pretty good defense. 

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 8:50 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangelove:

    @WahooS Stanford will definitely be tempting at +28. I'm kind of liking the under in that game. If/when it turns into a route, I can see Lanning calling off the dogs. Like we saw last week, Oregon also has a pretty good defense.
    if it gets to 28 I’m almost interested & agree on under lean, mine is very slight lean that way 

    hope you’re well my friend peace_5

     

    Red River should be a fun one this year, you’re my homie but Hook’em Horns an_roll_laugh

    that sooner D is way better, Venables needs one more year & they’ll be very good defensively, he’s a boss 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangelove:

    @WahooS Stanford will definitely be tempting at +28. I'm kind of liking the under in that game. If/when it turns into a route, I can see Lanning calling off the dogs. Like we saw last week, Oregon also has a pretty good defense.
    if it gets to 28 I’m almost interested & agree on under lean, mine is very slight lean that way 

    hope you’re well my friend peace_5

     

    Red River should be a fun one this year, you’re my homie but Hook’em Horns an_roll_laugh

    that sooner D is way better, Venables needs one more year & they’ll be very good defensively, he’s a boss 

     
    Beningo88
    Beningo88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 23483
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 10:08 PM ET #92

    Have u upgraded Byu at all? You think Bama is heading in right direction? Very disappointed in Lane if not now when? peace

    Reply

    Have u upgraded Byu at all? You think Bama is heading in right direction? Very disappointed in Lane if not now when? peace

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 10:24 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    Have u upgraded Byu at all? You think Bama is heading in right direction? Very disappointed in Lane if not now when?
    I did upgrade byu in my adjusted rankings, Slovis actually threw several dimes vs KU & surprised me but he’s still Slovis

    I’ve upgraded several teams today 

    should be a good one vs cincy, that place will packed 

     

    I don’t know on Bama yet because Lane literally called an offense that lead right into the Bama strengths & didn’t even bother to try to exploit their weaknesses, worst offensive gameplan by a great offensive coach I’ve ever seen, no exaggeration, it’s like he didn’t want to beat Nick 

     

     

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    Have u upgraded Byu at all? You think Bama is heading in right direction? Very disappointed in Lane if not now when?
    I did upgrade byu in my adjusted rankings, Slovis actually threw several dimes vs KU & surprised me but he’s still Slovis

    I’ve upgraded several teams today 

    should be a good one vs cincy, that place will packed 

     

    I don’t know on Bama yet because Lane literally called an offense that lead right into the Bama strengths & didn’t even bother to try to exploit their weaknesses, worst offensive gameplan by a great offensive coach I’ve ever seen, no exaggeration, it’s like he didn’t want to beat Nick 

     

     

     

     
    Beningo88
    Beningo88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 23483
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 10:33 PM ET #94

    @WahooS

     Big Lane fan but that was horriblean_cheers

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Big Lane fan but that was horriblean_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 10:39 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    @WahooS  Big Lane fan but that was horrible
    I know, he may dial up a beauty this weekend, you rarely see guys like him call two bad ones in a row, I don’t like his Qb or I’d bet them to beat LSU, Tigers aren’t a scary as I thought they’d be before season tbh

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    @WahooS  Big Lane fan but that was horrible
    I know, he may dial up a beauty this weekend, you rarely see guys like him call two bad ones in a row, I don’t like his Qb or I’d bet them to beat LSU, Tigers aren’t a scary as I thought they’d be before season tbh

     
    Beningo88
    Beningo88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 23483
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 10:57 PM ET #96

    I like Iowa because MSU id a dumpster fire and Kirk has to score more points per his contract. He cant just sit on a 17-7 lead. MSU is so bad I think Iowa scores some points plus coming off a major ass whipping. I will hold my nose and lay the 12an_cheers

    Reply

    I like Iowa because MSU id a dumpster fire and Kirk has to score more points per his contract. He cant just sit on a 17-7 lead. MSU is so bad I think Iowa scores some points plus coming off a major ass whipping. I will hold my nose and lay the 12an_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 11:02 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    I like Iowa because MSU id a dumpster fire and Kirk has to score more points per his contract. He cant just sit on a 17-7 lead. MSU is so bad I think Iowa scores some points plus coming off a major ass whipping. I will hold my nose and lay the 12
    the contract angle is a good one, they just have such little firepower with that scheme 

    I could see a 27 but is that enough to cover?  Maybe so 

    I won’t talk you out if it Brotha 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    I like Iowa because MSU id a dumpster fire and Kirk has to score more points per his contract. He cant just sit on a 17-7 lead. MSU is so bad I think Iowa scores some points plus coming off a major ass whipping. I will hold my nose and lay the 12
    the contract angle is a good one, they just have such little firepower with that scheme 

    I could see a 27 but is that enough to cover?  Maybe so 

    I won’t talk you out if it Brotha 

     
    Beningo88
    Beningo88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 23483
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 11:24 PM ET #98

    @WahooS

     We both know Kirk not changing but, he is smart enough to pour it on crappy teams, so he can get back to his rock fights.an_happybounce

    Reply

    @WahooS

     We both know Kirk not changing but, he is smart enough to pour it on crappy teams, so he can get back to his rock fights.an_happybounce

     
    DynastyOne
    DynastyOne
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3011
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 7:30 AM ET #99

    Any injury news to the byu team? They’re a dog now at home????

    Reply

    Any injury news to the byu team? They’re a dog now at home????

     
     
    Degenbeter
    Degenbeter
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2020
    Posts: 835
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 11:32 AM ET #100

    I think the BYU line is generous and partially do to Cincy. playing Oklahoma tough at home. Byu should win that game at home.

    Reply

    I think the BYU line is generous and partially do to Cincy. playing Oklahoma tough at home. Byu should win that game at home.

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,326
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,822
    • MLB Playoffs 5,602
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,033
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,130
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.