@WahooS Did you dig into James Madison game at all? I kind of like them -2.5…. First home game too
I'm interested in that game as well
I'm interested in that game as well
I'm interested in that game as well
ive never seen anyone like an Iowa team total over ![]()
ive never seen anyone like an Iowa team total over ![]()
if sanders plays for Ark then for sure lean to over more than a side, hogs are a very desperate team so they’ll fight today
Johnson is a better fit for Petrino style than Connor was, Ags should put up 31-34 today
if sanders plays for Ark then for sure lean to over more than a side, hogs are a very desperate team so they’ll fight today
Johnson is a better fit for Petrino style than Connor was, Ags should put up 31-34 today
then you’re stuck with catchy thread titles of “huge bets” & attention seekers predicting their underdogs win by double digits
only a few old G’s left now, this new flock that flew in here last few years is brutal
you better come up with a plan to turn the wheel & get us back to a real gambling forum
hope you smoke them today
then you’re stuck with catchy thread titles of “huge bets” & attention seekers predicting their underdogs win by double digits
only a few old G’s left now, this new flock that flew in here last few years is brutal
you better come up with a plan to turn the wheel & get us back to a real gambling forum
hope you smoke them today
that’s not close to my favorite one, just one I knew the forum would take, hard to get these peeps into dog bets so I choose those wisely
I’ll send you another one through pm so make sure we are friends, not sure I can send without being covers homies haha
that’s not close to my favorite one, just one I knew the forum would take, hard to get these peeps into dog bets so I choose those wisely
I’ll send you another one through pm so make sure we are friends, not sure I can send without being covers homies haha
@WahooS
please include your ol buddy Morehead if ya don’t mind Hoos!
greatly appreciate ya bud!!!!
@WahooS
please include your ol buddy Morehead if ya don’t mind Hoos!
greatly appreciate ya bud!!!!
Here is what is on my radar this weekend, would love to hear your thoughts and opinion.
E Car +3.5... LSU -2.5... So Miss +6.5... Az St +13... So Car +12... Troy +1... Baylor O57... USC TT O47.5... Fresno St TT O37.5... Penn St -14 1H... Fresno St -13.5 1H.
Here is what is on my radar this weekend, would love to hear your thoughts and opinion.
E Car +3.5... LSU -2.5... So Miss +6.5... Az St +13... So Car +12... Troy +1... Baylor O57... USC TT O47.5... Fresno St TT O37.5... Penn St -14 1H... Fresno St -13.5 1H.
Wahoo my boy,you saved me last week lol... just wanted to know what's your favorite picks this week and what you think about LSU and Ole miss.. I'm siding with LSU but wanted to know your opinion
Wahoo my boy,you saved me last week lol... just wanted to know what's your favorite picks this week and what you think about LSU and Ole miss.. I'm siding with LSU but wanted to know your opinion
Wahoo, tell me the mind set of sparty going on the road for the first time and facing a defense like Iowa? How does this not go waaaaaaayyyyy under? 20 - 10 type game imo
Wahoo, tell me the mind set of sparty going on the road for the first time and facing a defense like Iowa? How does this not go waaaaaaayyyyy under? 20 - 10 type game imo
