• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 5 Money

    «First Previous 567 ... 789 Next Last»
    WahooS
    DoYouMind69
    TRAIN69
    Beningo88
    corvette59
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 17731
    Posts: 211
    «First Previous 567 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 5:36 PM ET #101

    Breakdown of weekday games 

     

    1. Jacksonville St @ Sam Houston

    this line being below a TD feels trappish but go find a single reason that Sam Houston scores other than a possible special teams TD or short fields, their offense isn’t close to division 1 caliber this year & Rich Rod has his guys playing tough, I’m on road fave as a sucker or a sharp

     

    2. midd Tenny @ West Kent

    the toppers lost almost all of their defense from a year ago & they are simply bad, midd has looked awful both times I’ve seen them, I really don’t see value in either side or total, maybe best to watch first half & then bet at halftime if you’re looking for action, dog cover wouldn’t shock but no numbers support any of that & I don’t have any interest personally 

     

    3. Ville @ NCState

    this matchup is quite simple, you either bet Ville or you simply pass on the game, Ville can run & throw & will be able to create plays, Ville d gives up explosive plays but nc state not the team to exploit that, pack can’t run & they can’t throw deep, that offense sucks & they should have lost to UVA, Armstrong scrambling around & their top run threat haha, fuk off, Ville is going to blast these frauds, the only way Ville doesn’t win this game is if they get smoked in turnovers, the skill set & schemes on offense are a mismatch


    Temple @ Tulsa

    its nice to see temple winning a few games, at initial opener I didn’t see much value but this line is now down to 3, at that number I could only consider Tulsa, they have better athletes, I’d advise not betting it but if you must have action & number is 3 or less grab home team

     

     

     

    .
    Reply

    Breakdown of weekday games 

     

    1. Jacksonville St @ Sam Houston

    this line being below a TD feels trappish but go find a single reason that Sam Houston scores other than a possible special teams TD or short fields, their offense isn’t close to division 1 caliber this year & Rich Rod has his guys playing tough, I’m on road fave as a sucker or a sharp

     

    2. midd Tenny @ West Kent

    the toppers lost almost all of their defense from a year ago & they are simply bad, midd has looked awful both times I’ve seen them, I really don’t see value in either side or total, maybe best to watch first half & then bet at halftime if you’re looking for action, dog cover wouldn’t shock but no numbers support any of that & I don’t have any interest personally 

     

    3. Ville @ NCState

    this matchup is quite simple, you either bet Ville or you simply pass on the game, Ville can run & throw & will be able to create plays, Ville d gives up explosive plays but nc state not the team to exploit that, pack can’t run & they can’t throw deep, that offense sucks & they should have lost to UVA, Armstrong scrambling around & their top run threat haha, fuk off, Ville is going to blast these frauds, the only way Ville doesn’t win this game is if they get smoked in turnovers, the skill set & schemes on offense are a mismatch


    Temple @ Tulsa

    its nice to see temple winning a few games, at initial opener I didn’t see much value but this line is now down to 3, at that number I could only consider Tulsa, they have better athletes, I’d advise not betting it but if you must have action & number is 3 or less grab home team

     

     

     

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 6:04 PM ET #102

    other weekday games 

     

    Cincy @ BYU 

    byu can’t run the football & their line won’t be able to consistently protect the QB in this one, I really don’t care for Cincy coach but I think they match up well here, id advise Cincy or nada 

     

    LaTech @ Utep

    the miners are really poor on offense this year & if forced to bet this one I’d probably take LaTech but man does this game seem terrible to care about, imagine watching this on tv lol, I’d advise not getting this game unless you hate your life, in that case, bet whatever you want 

     

    Utah @ Oreg St 

    without rising I like beavs clearly but not at current line of 3.5, I’ll most likely remove this one as a forum recommendation but leave it for action, still thinking it over as I get word on Cam, I will be a fun crowd, Corvallis is a cool spot at night for a game 

     

     

    .
    Reply

    other weekday games 

     

    Cincy @ BYU 

    byu can’t run the football & their line won’t be able to consistently protect the QB in this one, I really don’t care for Cincy coach but I think they match up well here, id advise Cincy or nada 

     

    LaTech @ Utep

    the miners are really poor on offense this year & if forced to bet this one I’d probably take LaTech but man does this game seem terrible to care about, imagine watching this on tv lol, I’d advise not getting this game unless you hate your life, in that case, bet whatever you want 

     

    Utah @ Oreg St 

    without rising I like beavs clearly but not at current line of 3.5, I’ll most likely remove this one as a forum recommendation but leave it for action, still thinking it over as I get word on Cam, I will be a fun crowd, Corvallis is a cool spot at night for a game 

     

     

     
    DoYouMind69
    DoYouMind69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 7021
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 6:11 PM ET #103

    @WahooS " I’d just tell him to kick fkn rocks if he’s got an issue.''

     

    l took your advice Bro and haven't been banned yet as of yet as I'm posting! an_punch

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    JK as you know bigsmile    You 2 are NCAAF  Encyclopedias and love both of your insights even though I focus on the Mid-Major Schools mostly an_cheers

    "At 50, everyone has the face they deserve" -George Orwell
    Reply

    @WahooS " I’d just tell him to kick fkn rocks if he’s got an issue.''

     

    l took your advice Bro and haven't been banned yet as of yet as I'm posting! an_punch

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    JK as you know bigsmile    You 2 are NCAAF  Encyclopedias and love both of your insights even though I focus on the Mid-Major Schools mostly an_cheers

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 6:27 PM ET #104

    Might see a way I take a Jacksonville St/Louisville ML parlay in the +115 neighborhood. Couple road favs never ideal.....but sometimes it is what it is....

    Reply

    Might see a way I take a Jacksonville St/Louisville ML parlay in the +115 neighborhood. Couple road favs never ideal.....but sometimes it is what it is....

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 6:33 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Might see a way I take a Jacksonville St/Louisville ML parlay in the +115 neighborhood. Couple road favs never ideal.....but sometimes it is what it is....
    that is music to my ears 

    don’t see either not winning & I love you as I will calmly add that to my card 

    I love it when you give me a play from my plays, it’s genius & only you can pull that off 

     

    & agree, I hate weeknight road faves more than overweight women, they both disgust me but at times you just gotta do it 

    cool

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Might see a way I take a Jacksonville St/Louisville ML parlay in the +115 neighborhood. Couple road favs never ideal.....but sometimes it is what it is....
    that is music to my ears 

    don’t see either not winning & I love you as I will calmly add that to my card 

    I love it when you give me a play from my plays, it’s genius & only you can pull that off 

     

    & agree, I hate weeknight road faves more than overweight women, they both disgust me but at times you just gotta do it 

    cool

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 6:38 PM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouMind69:

    @WahooS " I’d just tell him to kick fkn rocks if he’s got an issue.''   l took your advice Bro and haven't been banned yet as of yet as I'm posting!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      JK as you know     You 2 are NCAAF  Encyclopedias and love both of your insights even though I focus on the Mid-Major Schools mostly

    he’s a work in progress an_wink

    but sharper by the season, he’s also the coolest dude in this forum, nothing bothers him ever 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouMind69:

    @WahooS " I’d just tell him to kick fkn rocks if he’s got an issue.''   l took your advice Bro and haven't been banned yet as of yet as I'm posting!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      JK as you know     You 2 are NCAAF  Encyclopedias and love both of your insights even though I focus on the Mid-Major Schools mostly

    he’s a work in progress an_wink

    but sharper by the season, he’s also the coolest dude in this forum, nothing bothers him ever 

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 7:03 PM ET #107

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Might see a way I take a Jacksonville St/Louisville ML parlay in the +115 neighborhood. Couple road favs never ideal.....but sometimes it is what it is.... that is music to my ears  don’t see either not winning & I love you as I will calmly add that to my card  I love it when you give me a play from my plays, it’s genius & only you can pull that off    & agree, I hate weeknight road faves more than overweight women, they both disgust me but at times you just gotta do it
    an_roll_laugh Sometimes the sheer volume of the number of possible bets makes it tough to find things staring right at you. Like, sure, wouldn't be shocked in the least if Jack St or LVille sucks and loses on the road.....but if your making that scenario +$.....that changes things.....

     

    This might be the Mel Tucker Phone Tag Alert Special.....an_eek2

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Might see a way I take a Jacksonville St/Louisville ML parlay in the +115 neighborhood. Couple road favs never ideal.....but sometimes it is what it is.... that is music to my ears  don’t see either not winning & I love you as I will calmly add that to my card  I love it when you give me a play from my plays, it’s genius & only you can pull that off    & agree, I hate weeknight road faves more than overweight women, they both disgust me but at times you just gotta do it
    an_roll_laugh Sometimes the sheer volume of the number of possible bets makes it tough to find things staring right at you. Like, sure, wouldn't be shocked in the least if Jack St or LVille sucks and loses on the road.....but if your making that scenario +$.....that changes things.....

     

    This might be the Mel Tucker Phone Tag Alert Special.....an_eek2

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 7:06 PM ET #108

    @TRAIN69

     an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

    im so high & dyin’ right now hahaha 

     

     

    .
    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

    im so high & dyin’ right now hahaha 

     

     

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 7:42 PM ET #109

    I’m free tonight if anyone has a game they want to ask me about , I’ll see if I can help 

     

    thumbs_up

    .
    Reply

    I’m free tonight if anyone has a game they want to ask me about , I’ll see if I can help 

     

    thumbs_up

     
    Beningo88
    Beningo88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 23483
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 7:49 PM ET #110

    Are you a Wilcox guy? I think he does more with nothing than almost anyone. He also almost always delivers a big upset each year. I going thru the coaches right now that's why I ask. I layed 12 with Cal which normally I wouldn't but, similar to Iowa this week I think they pour it on if they can peace

    Reply

    Are you a Wilcox guy? I think he does more with nothing than almost anyone. He also almost always delivers a big upset each year. I going thru the coaches right now that's why I ask. I layed 12 with Cal which normally I wouldn't but, similar to Iowa this week I think they pour it on if they can peace

     
    corvette59
    corvette59
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 240
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 7:53 PM ET #111

    @Beningo88

     Actually Arizona State ranks right up there with worst Teams .They are their Conferences toilet paper!

    Reply

    @Beningo88

     Actually Arizona State ranks right up there with worst Teams .They are their Conferences toilet paper!

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 7:54 PM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    Are you a Wilcox guy? I think he does more with nothing than almost anyone. He also almost always delivers a big upset each year. I going thru the coaches right now that's why I ask. I layed 12 with Cal which normally I wouldn't but, similar to Iowa this week I think they pour it on if they can
    he’s ok, it’s hard to win there & yes, they should get you paid this week, great teaser game under a TD as well 

    asu won’t even try an_roll_laugh

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    Are you a Wilcox guy? I think he does more with nothing than almost anyone. He also almost always delivers a big upset each year. I going thru the coaches right now that's why I ask. I layed 12 with Cal which normally I wouldn't but, similar to Iowa this week I think they pour it on if they can
    he’s ok, it’s hard to win there & yes, they should get you paid this week, great teaser game under a TD as well 

    asu won’t even try an_roll_laugh

     
    Beningo88
    Beningo88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 23483
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 8:06 PM ET #113

    Last question? Have you upgraded Indiana lately?? Thanks

     

     

     

    Reply

    Last question? Have you upgraded Indiana lately?? Thanks

     

     

     

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 8:18 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    @TRAIN69   im so high & dyin’ right now hahaha
    Don't you go dying on me just yet......an_shake

     

    Thoughts on ULL +11.5? Yes its a road game, but Minny is pathetic on both sides of the ball. Would be 1-3 if Sims wasn't Nebraskas QB for the opener.....they even sucked vs E Mich, but just overpowered them with the running game....They were up 31-10 vs NW last week and lost in OT....good lord....also may have lost RB Darius Taylor for this game....they have Michigan on deck.....big letdown/lookahead spot....

    ULL hasn't played anyone solid, so this will be a step up in class for sure....but I see no reason they can't hang......

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    @TRAIN69   im so high & dyin’ right now hahaha
    Don't you go dying on me just yet......an_shake

     

    Thoughts on ULL +11.5? Yes its a road game, but Minny is pathetic on both sides of the ball. Would be 1-3 if Sims wasn't Nebraskas QB for the opener.....they even sucked vs E Mich, but just overpowered them with the running game....They were up 31-10 vs NW last week and lost in OT....good lord....also may have lost RB Darius Taylor for this game....they have Michigan on deck.....big letdown/lookahead spot....

    ULL hasn't played anyone solid, so this will be a step up in class for sure....but I see no reason they can't hang......

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 8:20 PM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    Last question? Have you upgraded Indiana lately?? Thanks
    I have them downgraded about a point since week 2

    peace_5

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Beningo88:

    Last question? Have you upgraded Indiana lately?? Thanks
    I have them downgraded about a point since week 2

    peace_5

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 8:22 PM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: @TRAIN69   im so high & dyin’ right now hahaha Don't you go dying on me just yet......   Thoughts on ULL +11.5? Yes its a road game, but Minny is pathetic on both sides of the ball. Would be 1-3 if Sims wasn't Nebraskas QB for the opener.....they even sucked vs E Mich, but just overpowered them with the running game....They were up 31-10 vs NW last week and lost in OT....good lord....also may have lost RB Darius Taylor for this game....they have Michigan on deck.....big letdown/lookahead spot.... ULL hasn't played anyone solid, so this will be a step up in class for sure....but I see no reason they can't hang......

     

     

    lafayette may win, the gophers are awful, any number over 11 is beautiful 

    Cajuns take them to pound town 

    an_wink

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: @TRAIN69   im so high & dyin’ right now hahaha Don't you go dying on me just yet......   Thoughts on ULL +11.5? Yes its a road game, but Minny is pathetic on both sides of the ball. Would be 1-3 if Sims wasn't Nebraskas QB for the opener.....they even sucked vs E Mich, but just overpowered them with the running game....They were up 31-10 vs NW last week and lost in OT....good lord....also may have lost RB Darius Taylor for this game....they have Michigan on deck.....big letdown/lookahead spot.... ULL hasn't played anyone solid, so this will be a step up in class for sure....but I see no reason they can't hang......

     

     

    lafayette may win, the gophers are awful, any number over 11 is beautiful 

    Cajuns take them to pound town 

    an_wink

     
    masterplumber
    masterplumber
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2019
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 8:28 PM ET #117

    Rice vs ECU 

    Can you help me on this one?

    Reply

    Rice vs ECU 

    Can you help me on this one?

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 8:32 PM ET #118

    Quote Originally Posted by masterplumber:

    Rice vs ECU  Can you help me on this one?
    who do you like & why ?

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by masterplumber:

    Rice vs ECU  Can you help me on this one?
    who do you like & why ?

     

     
    masterplumber
    masterplumber
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2019
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 8:47 PM ET #119

    @WahooS

     I like Rice, but as a favorite i'm not sure

    ECU with a new quarterback on the road, going west at night.

     

     

    Reply

    @WahooS

     I like Rice, but as a favorite i'm not sure

    ECU with a new quarterback on the road, going west at night.

     

     

     
    moodyjeremy
    moodyjeremy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 501
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 10:29 PM ET #120

    Georgia, n dame, Texas tech ,Syracuse are my favs this weekend. I know your on Syracuse but what about the others. I think Georgia curb stomps a bad auburn team. 

    Reply

    Georgia, n dame, Texas tech ,Syracuse are my favs this weekend. I know your on Syracuse but what about the others. I think Georgia curb stomps a bad auburn team. 

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2023 - 11:55 PM ET #121

    Quote Originally Posted by masterplumber:

    @WahooS  I like Rice, but as a favorite i'm not sure ECU with a new quarterback on the road, going west at night.
    wait to see if JT Daniels is for sure starting , he injured his leg was USf last week, he’s practicing & seemingly getting better but they like their backup so I’m not sure, I’d never lay the current number without JT slinging it, Rice can’t run so they need JT to throw it 

     

    peace_5

    The total on that game of 46.5 seems quite low, if JT plays rice can score & their defense looks tired, I’m going to do research on this one to see what I come up 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by masterplumber:

    @WahooS  I like Rice, but as a favorite i'm not sure ECU with a new quarterback on the road, going west at night.
    wait to see if JT Daniels is for sure starting , he injured his leg was USf last week, he’s practicing & seemingly getting better but they like their backup so I’m not sure, I’d never lay the current number without JT slinging it, Rice can’t run so they need JT to throw it 

     

    peace_5

    The total on that game of 46.5 seems quite low, if JT plays rice can score & their defense looks tired, I’m going to do research on this one to see what I come up 

     
    soup-can
    soup-can
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 9450
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 2:48 AM ET #122

    hooS, what am I missing here on Terps vs Hoos?  All the injuries on terps side that I see avail are injuries from weeks ago.  -14 seems like a good # and Hoos first real roadie, the ville game at Lucas.  Hoos went 3OTs vs the Zipperheads, Akron almost double yarded them.  Terps have been manufacturing turnovers and Indiana hasn't been holding the ball well either.

    Reply

    hooS, what am I missing here on Terps vs Hoos?  All the injuries on terps side that I see avail are injuries from weeks ago.  -14 seems like a good # and Hoos first real roadie, the ville game at Lucas.  Hoos went 3OTs vs the Zipperheads, Akron almost double yarded them.  Terps have been manufacturing turnovers and Indiana hasn't been holding the ball well either.

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 10:48 AM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by moodyjeremy:

    Georgia, n dame, Texas tech ,Syracuse are my favs this weekend. I know you’re on Syracuse but what about the others. I think Georgia curb stomps a bad auburn team.
    Georgia is capable of smashing anyone as they have shown in the playoffs, I just need to see more explosiveness on offense to lay over 2 tds, Auburn should be able to run a bit there so I personally can’t lay that number but I’m watching it to see how it moves, many of my friends are on Georgia, Auburn has looked miserable at Cal & at A&M so I get it

    im going to look this one over more today, I haven’t got to it yet but my buddies have been texting me bombs they dropped on uga lol 

    they are all over them here an_roll_laugh

     

    moody an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by moodyjeremy:

    Georgia, n dame, Texas tech ,Syracuse are my favs this weekend. I know you’re on Syracuse but what about the others. I think Georgia curb stomps a bad auburn team.
    Georgia is capable of smashing anyone as they have shown in the playoffs, I just need to see more explosiveness on offense to lay over 2 tds, Auburn should be able to run a bit there so I personally can’t lay that number but I’m watching it to see how it moves, many of my friends are on Georgia, Auburn has looked miserable at Cal & at A&M so I get it

    im going to look this one over more today, I haven’t got to it yet but my buddies have been texting me bombs they dropped on uga lol 

    they are all over them here an_roll_laugh

     

    moody an_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 10:57 AM ET #124

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    hooS, what am I missing here on Terps vs Hoos?  All the injuries on terps side that I see avail are injuries from weeks ago.  -14 seems like a good # and Hoos first real roadie, the ville game at Lucas.  Hoos went 3OTs vs the Zipperheads, Akron almost double yarded them.  Terps have been manufacturing turnovers and Indiana hasn't been holding the ball well either.
    the Hoos are from UVA bro, the Uva Wahoos cool

     

    the Hoosiers are from Indiana haha, get that right my friend 

     

    on that game 

    Indiana is hot garbage but honestly, Terps are a bit smoke & mirrors, a low scoring affair wouldn’t shock me here, I lean under 50 more than I do a side 

    my current line is 14.5 & 51, I’m not sure I could lay over 2 tds & feel great but my numbers do support your side, my adjusted numbers have 17 & 49 as fair lines 

     

    I won’t argue your side peace_5

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    hooS, what am I missing here on Terps vs Hoos?  All the injuries on terps side that I see avail are injuries from weeks ago.  -14 seems like a good # and Hoos first real roadie, the ville game at Lucas.  Hoos went 3OTs vs the Zipperheads, Akron almost double yarded them.  Terps have been manufacturing turnovers and Indiana hasn't been holding the ball well either.
    the Hoos are from UVA bro, the Uva Wahoos cool

     

    the Hoosiers are from Indiana haha, get that right my friend 

     

    on that game 

    Indiana is hot garbage but honestly, Terps are a bit smoke & mirrors, a low scoring affair wouldn’t shock me here, I lean under 50 more than I do a side 

    my current line is 14.5 & 51, I’m not sure I could lay over 2 tds & feel great but my numbers do support your side, my adjusted numbers have 17 & 49 as fair lines 

     

    I won’t argue your side peace_5

     

     
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 11:04 AM ET #125

    for those that don’t want to read the discussion thread 

     

    I’m on Jacksonville St - 6 tonight, I didn’t recommend it to forum but I took a flyer on the trap line, at times I’m a mouse & that cheese is tempting, trap city, that Sam offense has to prove it 

     

    thumbs_up

     

    .
    Reply

    for those that don’t want to read the discussion thread 

     

    I’m on Jacksonville St - 6 tonight, I didn’t recommend it to forum but I took a flyer on the trap line, at times I’m a mouse & that cheese is tempting, trap city, that Sam offense has to prove it 

     

    thumbs_up

     

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 567 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,326
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • MLB Playoffs 5,589
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,027
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,113
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.