• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 5 Money

    «First Previous 345 ... 789 Next Last»
    WahooS
    TRAIN69
    gotime
    MosesGuthrie
    DynastyOne
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 17731
    Posts: 211
    «First Previous 345 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 9:36 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by insatiable:

    @WahooS  Utah@Oregon St I like Utah. What say you brother. One of must read.
    bruh, that was my first bet posted 

     

    best wishes homie an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by insatiable:

    @WahooS  Utah@Oregon St I like Utah. What say you brother. One of must read.
    bruh, that was my first bet posted 

     

    best wishes homie an_cheers

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 10:27 AM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Quote Originally Posted by ceveche88: I concur that Oregon State is a solid play. Good luck this week Utes are tough & play solid, this won’t be easy but my gut thinks it’s the right way to go, we shall find out soon enough    hope you’re well
    Pretty sure I'll be on the under (as well as Oreg St)....The Utah offense is weak, and even if Rising plays he won't be acclimated. Beavs defense has weaknesses as seen vs Wazzu.....but Utah doesn't have a QB like Ward. Beavs are gonna need DJ to play well, but he struggled vs top notch defenses in his days at Clemson.....so I expect simple plays and lots of running.....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Quote Originally Posted by ceveche88: I concur that Oregon State is a solid play. Good luck this week Utes are tough & play solid, this won’t be easy but my gut thinks it’s the right way to go, we shall find out soon enough    hope you’re well
    Pretty sure I'll be on the under (as well as Oreg St)....The Utah offense is weak, and even if Rising plays he won't be acclimated. Beavs defense has weaknesses as seen vs Wazzu.....but Utah doesn't have a QB like Ward. Beavs are gonna need DJ to play well, but he struggled vs top notch defenses in his days at Clemson.....so I expect simple plays and lots of running.....

     
    gotime
    gotime
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2907
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 12:33 PM ET #53

    @WahooS

     I am looking at Stanford +26.5. Why? Last week Oregon had to deal with all of the Colorado hype. Now they go on the road to face an all too familiar opponent. Oregon then goes into a bye week to rest up, heal etc for their biggest game of the year at Washington.

    My take is that Oregon does not want to risk an injuries and will pull certain starters if up 17-21 in the 4th. A classic backdoor cover in a game that Oregon just wants to get out of town with a win. 

    Reply

    @WahooS

     I am looking at Stanford +26.5. Why? Last week Oregon had to deal with all of the Colorado hype. Now they go on the road to face an all too familiar opponent. Oregon then goes into a bye week to rest up, heal etc for their biggest game of the year at Washington.

    My take is that Oregon does not want to risk an injuries and will pull certain starters if up 17-21 in the 4th. A classic backdoor cover in a game that Oregon just wants to get out of town with a win. 

     
    gotime
    gotime
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2907
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 12:33 PM ET #54

    @WahooS

     I am looking at Stanford +26.5. Why? Last week Oregon had to deal with all of the Colorado hype. Now they go on the road to face an all too familiar opponent. Oregon then goes into a bye week to rest up, heal etc for their biggest game of the year at Washington.

    My take is that Oregon does not want to risk an injuries and will pull certain starters if up 17-21 in the 4th. A classic backdoor cover in a game that Oregon just wants to get out of town with a win. 

    Reply

    @WahooS

     I am looking at Stanford +26.5. Why? Last week Oregon had to deal with all of the Colorado hype. Now they go on the road to face an all too familiar opponent. Oregon then goes into a bye week to rest up, heal etc for their biggest game of the year at Washington.

    My take is that Oregon does not want to risk an injuries and will pull certain starters if up 17-21 in the 4th. A classic backdoor cover in a game that Oregon just wants to get out of town with a win. 

     
    MosesGuthrie
    MosesGuthrie
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 337
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 1:01 PM ET #55

    @gotime I think Stanford will hit +28 near kickoff. 

    Reply

    @gotime I think Stanford will hit +28 near kickoff. 

     
    DynastyOne
    DynastyOne
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3011
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 1:16 PM ET #56

    Is Texas 17 points better than KU? 

    Reply

    Is Texas 17 points better than KU? 

     
    JudgeBaylor
    JudgeBaylor
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 158
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 2:32 PM ET #57

    @WahooS

     Does Rising returning make a difference to your recommendation?

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Does Rising returning make a difference to your recommendation?

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 3:03 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeBaylor:

    @WahooS  Does Rising returning make a difference to your recommendation?
    do you see that he’s playing for sure?  The line move would suggest otherwise & I was told last week from someone who thinks it’s 3 more weeks, he actually looks & feels good but his doctor hasn’t cleared him yet & he’s going to the nfl so better to play it safe 

    if I knew he was playing for sure I wouldn’t recommend to forum & probably buy out of some of my wager, he makes them way better offensively 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeBaylor:

    @WahooS  Does Rising returning make a difference to your recommendation?
    do you see that he’s playing for sure?  The line move would suggest otherwise & I was told last week from someone who thinks it’s 3 more weeks, he actually looks & feels good but his doctor hasn’t cleared him yet & he’s going to the nfl so better to play it safe 

    if I knew he was playing for sure I wouldn’t recommend to forum & probably buy out of some of my wager, he makes them way better offensively 

     
    stuff
    stuff
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 684
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 4:49 PM ET #59

                    " All my bets are public bets" Thats funny, already had a taste of lemonade.

    Reply

                    " All my bets are public bets" Thats funny, already had a taste of lemonade.

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 4:57 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by stuff:

    " All my bets are public bets" Thats funny, already had a taste of lemonade.
    gotta have fun my brotha, that was a sober statement but the lemonade is now in full flow, I have a happy hour date lined up, I’m gonna ask her if she has any winners for us so I can post haha 

    thumbs_up

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by stuff:

    " All my bets are public bets" Thats funny, already had a taste of lemonade.
    gotta have fun my brotha, that was a sober statement but the lemonade is now in full flow, I have a happy hour date lined up, I’m gonna ask her if she has any winners for us so I can post haha 

    thumbs_up

     
    stuff
    stuff
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 684
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 5:09 PM ET #61

                            Yeah, that lemonade will get you so hard a cat couldn't scratch it.        Cutting up on covers, but I did appreciate the So. Carolina pick, those half pt. 

                            wins are sweeter than usual.

    Reply

                            Yeah, that lemonade will get you so hard a cat couldn't scratch it.        Cutting up on covers, but I did appreciate the So. Carolina pick, those half pt. 

                            wins are sweeter than usual.

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 5:15 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by stuff:

    Yeah, that lemonade will get you so hard a cat couldn't scratch it.        Cutting up on covers, but I did appreciate the So. Carolina pick, those half pt.                          wins are sweeter than usual.

     

     

    I’ve had tons of great reads last 3 weeks but in fairness, South Carolina wasn’t one of those, it does pay the same though so I can’t cry about it 

     

    who you liking this week?

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by stuff:

    Yeah, that lemonade will get you so hard a cat couldn't scratch it.        Cutting up on covers, but I did appreciate the So. Carolina pick, those half pt.                          wins are sweeter than usual.

     

     

    I’ve had tons of great reads last 3 weeks but in fairness, South Carolina wasn’t one of those, it does pay the same though so I can’t cry about it 

     

    who you liking this week?

     
    stuff
    stuff
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 684
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 5:29 PM ET #63

         Looking at Oklahoma -20 at home vs Iowa St.  O.U. likely to show off a bit and run the score up. I will say my handicapping

         could use a spark....

    Reply

         Looking at Oklahoma -20 at home vs Iowa St.  O.U. likely to show off a bit and run the score up. I will say my handicapping

         could use a spark....

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 5:37 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by stuff:

    Looking at Oklahoma -20 at home vs Iowa St.  O.U. likely to show off a bit and run the score up. I will say my handicapping      could use a spark....
    the look ahead to Texas is my concern for you but clones are bad so can’t argue it that much 

    sooner defense has made improvements in year 2 under Venables, unless OU turns it over I’d guess it’ll be tough for clones to score much 

     

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by stuff:

    Looking at Oklahoma -20 at home vs Iowa St.  O.U. likely to show off a bit and run the score up. I will say my handicapping      could use a spark....
    the look ahead to Texas is my concern for you but clones are bad so can’t argue it that much 

    sooner defense has made improvements in year 2 under Venables, unless OU turns it over I’d guess it’ll be tough for clones to score much 

     

     

     
    stuff
    stuff
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 684
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 5:38 PM ET #65

                         Also looking at the Utah vs Oregon St. game, studied up and I think you are absolutely right on that pick, it turned out that when Utah beat Florida it wasn't really a big win, we know that now after Fl. has played four games.

    Reply

                         Also looking at the Utah vs Oregon St. game, studied up and I think you are absolutely right on that pick, it turned out that when Utah beat Florida it wasn't really a big win, we know that now after Fl. has played four games.

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 5:53 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by stuff:

    Also looking at the Utah vs Oregon St. game, studied up and I think you are absolutely right on that pick, it turned out that when Utah beat Florida it wasn't really a big win, we know that now after Fl. has played four games.
    it will depend on Rising really, no way I’m betting DJ over him laying points but if he doesn’t play then it’s a go, not a big bet though, Utah is tough & nearly impossible to blow out so it figured to be a tight game, this is only a gut feel bet 

     

    if backup QB goes into that hornets nest on Friday night then I’ll see what happens 

    if it’s Rising then I’m out like a fat kid in a dodgeball game 

     

    my adjusted numbers have Utes -2.7 if Rising plays 

     

    We will see as we get closer 

     

    I’ll have better ones later in week cool

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by stuff:

    Also looking at the Utah vs Oregon St. game, studied up and I think you are absolutely right on that pick, it turned out that when Utah beat Florida it wasn't really a big win, we know that now after Fl. has played four games.
    it will depend on Rising really, no way I’m betting DJ over him laying points but if he doesn’t play then it’s a go, not a big bet though, Utah is tough & nearly impossible to blow out so it figured to be a tight game, this is only a gut feel bet 

     

    if backup QB goes into that hornets nest on Friday night then I’ll see what happens 

    if it’s Rising then I’m out like a fat kid in a dodgeball game 

     

    my adjusted numbers have Utes -2.7 if Rising plays 

     

    We will see as we get closer 

     

    I’ll have better ones later in week cool

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 6:07 PM ET #67

    Don't know why they would bring Rising back on a short week on the road.....its definitely not game 1 back material.....

    Reply

    Don't know why they would bring Rising back on a short week on the road.....its definitely not game 1 back material.....

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 6:48 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Don't know why they would bring Rising back on a short week on the road.....it’s definitely not game 1 back material.....
    I’m getting mixed answers but he’s been practicing & looks good is what I’m hearing 

     

    I want to focus on other games so considering bailing & getting the forum more probable outcomes 

     

    I have to keep up with you Train, I mean, you are my blood practically , we grew up together here an_roll_laugh

     

    I’ll be sending you another ticket next week if line is where I think it’ll be, it will be one you like, I’ll let you decide if you want to post my ticket 

     

    go find some winners my brotha 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Don't know why they would bring Rising back on a short week on the road.....it’s definitely not game 1 back material.....
    I’m getting mixed answers but he’s been practicing & looks good is what I’m hearing 

     

    I want to focus on other games so considering bailing & getting the forum more probable outcomes 

     

    I have to keep up with you Train, I mean, you are my blood practically , we grew up together here an_roll_laugh

     

    I’ll be sending you another ticket next week if line is where I think it’ll be, it will be one you like, I’ll let you decide if you want to post my ticket 

     

    go find some winners my brotha 

     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 9:37 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    they are great at home but vulnerable on the road

    washington has been playing out of their minds this year. granted, it hasn't been against anyone but still. i gotta agree here. on top of oregon playing at home, bo nix has night and day stats home vs away throughout his college tenure

    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    they are great at home but vulnerable on the road

    washington has been playing out of their minds this year. granted, it hasn't been against anyone but still. i gotta agree here. on top of oregon playing at home, bo nix has night and day stats home vs away throughout his college tenure

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2023 - 9:54 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: they are great at home but vulnerable on the road washington has been playing out of their minds this year. granted, it hasn't been against anyone but still. i gotta agree here. on top of oregon playing at home, bo nix has night and day stats home vs away throughout his college tenure
     

     

    I think if both are 100% healthy then Wash races past them, the huskies are the better team from my eyes & I think they pull away

    if no injuries this week you can almost guarantee I’ll be on Washington at under 5

     

    an_horsean_horse

     

    Much love ODB moneybag

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: they are great at home but vulnerable on the road washington has been playing out of their minds this year. granted, it hasn't been against anyone but still. i gotta agree here. on top of oregon playing at home, bo nix has night and day stats home vs away throughout his college tenure
     

     

    I think if both are 100% healthy then Wash races past them, the huskies are the better team from my eyes & I think they pull away

    if no injuries this week you can almost guarantee I’ll be on Washington at under 5

     

    an_horsean_horse

     

    Much love ODB moneybag

     
    CravinMorehead
    CravinMorehead
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 4667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 11:20 AM ET #71

    @WahooS

     hey buddy tell me what you think of the Ark/Tex a&m matchup please. I’ve already put in a wager on a&m-6.5. Petrino scorched our defense with Missouri state last year. I know they haven’t looked good offensively but is this anything to take into consideration when looking at this match up

    Reply

    @WahooS

     hey buddy tell me what you think of the Ark/Tex a&m matchup please. I’ve already put in a wager on a&m-6.5. Petrino scorched our defense with Missouri state last year. I know they haven’t looked good offensively but is this anything to take into consideration when looking at this match up

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 11:23 AM ET #72

    Rising is now considered better than 50/50 to play so Oregon St on very thin ice, I’ll most likely buy out at 3 today & if I do I’ll obviously take it off the card, my adjusted number is Utes -2.7

    if Rising plays, you can’t lay points with DJ over Cam & expect to win consistently, maybe a one off but I’m not willing to chance it 

     

    Others I have bet that I didn’t recommend, this is exact way I took them 

    Texas A&M - 6 (heavy juice but like 7 or less)

    Jacksonville St - 6 (missed the 5 but like it)

    Cal/Ucf  (2 team winner, I mean teaser ha)

    KU/Texas over 61.5 (points galore)

     

    slight lean & possible considerations 

    Louisville but not great value at current 

    Tulane but missed opener of 19 & now 21.5 yikes 

    Cal should crush ASU but do have in teaser 

    AForce should win by 13-20 

    usf plus over a fg, navy can’t stop them can they?

    Purdue but geez does it make me cringe haha 

    Mich St would be a hold your nose type but Fk that iowa offense laying double digits 

    Ucf should house Baylor 


    total leans on the way 

    .
    Reply

    Rising is now considered better than 50/50 to play so Oregon St on very thin ice, I’ll most likely buy out at 3 today & if I do I’ll obviously take it off the card, my adjusted number is Utes -2.7

    if Rising plays, you can’t lay points with DJ over Cam & expect to win consistently, maybe a one off but I’m not willing to chance it 

     

    Others I have bet that I didn’t recommend, this is exact way I took them 

    Texas A&M - 6 (heavy juice but like 7 or less)

    Jacksonville St - 6 (missed the 5 but like it)

    Cal/Ucf  (2 team winner, I mean teaser ha)

    KU/Texas over 61.5 (points galore)

     

    slight lean & possible considerations 

    Louisville but not great value at current 

    Tulane but missed opener of 19 & now 21.5 yikes 

    Cal should crush ASU but do have in teaser 

    AForce should win by 13-20 

    usf plus over a fg, navy can’t stop them can they?

    Purdue but geez does it make me cringe haha 

    Mich St would be a hold your nose type but Fk that iowa offense laying double digits 

    Ucf should house Baylor 


    total leans on the way 

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 11:24 AM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by CravinMorehead:

    @WahooS  hey buddy tell me what you think of the Ark/Tex a&m matchup please. I’ve already put in a wager on a&m-6.5. Petrino scorched our defense with Missouri state last year. I know they haven’t looked good offensively but is this anything to take into consideration when looking at this match up
    I bet Ags -6 & paid extra juice 

    without Sanders it’s a smash dot com

    an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CravinMorehead:

    @WahooS  hey buddy tell me what you think of the Ark/Tex a&m matchup please. I’ve already put in a wager on a&m-6.5. Petrino scorched our defense with Missouri state last year. I know they haven’t looked good offensively but is this anything to take into consideration when looking at this match up
    I bet Ags -6 & paid extra juice 

    without Sanders it’s a smash dot com

    an_cheers

     
    CravinMorehead
    CravinMorehead
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 4667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 11:25 AM ET #74

    Well you’ve already answered my question it looks like. Thanks bud

    Reply

    Well you’ve already answered my question it looks like. Thanks bud

     
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2023 - 12:03 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by CravinMorehead:

    Well you’ve already answered my question it looks like. Thanks bud

    see , you didn’t even need me bro, you already had the winning side 

    thumbs_up

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CravinMorehead:

    Well you’ve already answered my question it looks like. Thanks bud

    see , you didn’t even need me bro, you already had the winning side 

    thumbs_up

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 345 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,321
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,787
    • MLB Playoffs 5,524
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,965
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,032
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.