What in gods name happened to this thread! Wahoo??? Where r you?
Week 5 Money
@Mananddogs
He liked Air Force to cover, N Dame, suggested take 4.5 as would get out, think he liked them ..... was waiting to see if the Rice QB was playing.? Your up to date I think ....
Probably having a lemonade .... and some pleasure ....
@Mananddogs
He liked Air Force to cover, N Dame, suggested take 4.5 as would get out, think he liked them ..... was waiting to see if the Rice QB was playing.? Your up to date I think ....
Probably having a lemonade .... and some pleasure ....
I'd been keeping up, and most plays involved weekday gms.. he was throwing out some leans on things.. but I think the only Saturday Play I saw for sure was the Tex/Kan gm OV 61... KU's qb got hurt right away of course! still within reach late...
I'd been keeping up, and most plays involved weekday gms.. he was throwing out some leans on things.. but I think the only Saturday Play I saw for sure was the Tex/Kan gm OV 61... KU's qb got hurt right away of course! still within reach late...
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,321
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,789
- MLB Playoffs 5,524
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,968
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,032
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
