• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 5 Money

    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»
    Fuse
    PrezCircle
    TRAIN69
    PUSSYGALORE333
    WahooS
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 17731
    Posts: 211
    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 6:31 PM ET #151

    an_clap

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    an_clap

     
    PrezCircle
    PrezCircle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 6:41 PM ET #152

    @TRAIN69

    Last week's 6-0 was more of a mix.

    I follow where the numbers take me...

    NCAAF Week 4
    ??Duke -21 over UConn
    ??WKU +3.5 over Troy
    ??UAB +42.5 over Georgia (BEST BET)
    ??Texas -14.5 over Baylor (BEST BET)
    ??Florida St. (-2.5) over Clemson (BEST BET)
    ??North Carolina (-7.5) over Pitt

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

    Last week's 6-0 was more of a mix.

    I follow where the numbers take me...

    NCAAF Week 4
    ??Duke -21 over UConn
    ??WKU +3.5 over Troy
    ??UAB +42.5 over Georgia (BEST BET)
    ??Texas -14.5 over Baylor (BEST BET)
    ??Florida St. (-2.5) over Clemson (BEST BET)
    ??North Carolina (-7.5) over Pitt

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 7:30 PM ET #153

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezCircle:

    @TRAIN69 Last week's 6-0 was more of a mix. I follow where the numbers take me... NCAAF Week 4??Duke -21 over UConn??WKU +3.5 over Troy??UAB +42.5 over Georgia (BEST BET) ??Texas -14.5 over Baylor (BEST BET) ??Florida St. (-2.5) over Clemson (BEST BET) ??North Carolina (-7.5) over Pitt
    an_clap

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezCircle:

    @TRAIN69 Last week's 6-0 was more of a mix. I follow where the numbers take me... NCAAF Week 4??Duke -21 over UConn??WKU +3.5 over Troy??UAB +42.5 over Georgia (BEST BET) ??Texas -14.5 over Baylor (BEST BET) ??Florida St. (-2.5) over Clemson (BEST BET) ??North Carolina (-7.5) over Pitt
    an_clap

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 17096
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 11:41 PM ET #154

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    for those that don’t want to read the discussion thread    I’m on Jacksonville St - 6 tonight, I didn’t recommend it to forum but I took a flyer on the trap line, at times I’m a mouse & that cheese is tempting, trap city, that Sam offense has to prove it
          INSANE ....58 second 75 yd drive and 2 pt conversion tie and win by 7 in ot....qb was 1-9 went on 14-18 completion run.....UNREAL...congrats moneybag

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    for those that don’t want to read the discussion thread    I’m on Jacksonville St - 6 tonight, I didn’t recommend it to forum but I took a flyer on the trap line, at times I’m a mouse & that cheese is tempting, trap city, that Sam offense has to prove it
          INSANE ....58 second 75 yd drive and 2 pt conversion tie and win by 7 in ot....qb was 1-9 went on 14-18 completion run.....UNREAL...congrats moneybag

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 11:55 PM ET #155

    Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333:

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: for those that don’t want to read the discussion thread    I’m on Jacksonville St - 6 tonight, I didn’t recommend it to forum but I took a flyer on the trap line, at times I’m a mouse & that cheese is tempting, trap city, that Sam offense has to prove it      INSANE ....58 second 75 yd drive and 2 pt conversion tie and win by 7 in ot....qb was 1-9 went on 14-18 completion run.....UNREAL...congrats
    yes, I’ll take any luck I can get, I’ve been on the other side of those before

    kudos to Rich for one of the worst defensive game plans known to man, Sam had more offense tonight than their entire season before tonight lol, we got the win & cover but our squad was not prepared for that game 

    I gave tulsa as value as well

     

    take any wins, just trying to read them correctly for my notes  

     

    trap bet city moneybag

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333:

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: for those that don’t want to read the discussion thread    I’m on Jacksonville St - 6 tonight, I didn’t recommend it to forum but I took a flyer on the trap line, at times I’m a mouse & that cheese is tempting, trap city, that Sam offense has to prove it      INSANE ....58 second 75 yd drive and 2 pt conversion tie and win by 7 in ot....qb was 1-9 went on 14-18 completion run.....UNREAL...congrats
    yes, I’ll take any luck I can get, I’ve been on the other side of those before

    kudos to Rich for one of the worst defensive game plans known to man, Sam had more offense tonight than their entire season before tonight lol, we got the win & cover but our squad was not prepared for that game 

    I gave tulsa as value as well

     

    take any wins, just trying to read them correctly for my notes  

     

    trap bet city moneybag

     
    UglyKidJoe
    UglyKidJoe
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 22110
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 1:14 AM ET #156

    thumbs_up

    Reply

    thumbs_up

     
    Da Punishner
    Da Punishner
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 1442
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 5:20 AM ET #157

    Washington looks very SOLID they will punish Oregon. I was on Oregon big against Buffs.
    Reply
    Washington looks very SOLID they will punish Oregon. I was on Oregon big against Buffs.
     
    ebaysu
    ebaysu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1996
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 5:43 PM ET #158

    Is Oregon st still a recommendation ?? 

    Reply

    Is Oregon st still a recommendation ?? 

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 6:00 PM ET #159

    Quote Originally Posted by ebaysu:

    Is Oregon st still a recommendation ??
    no!  I said that all over the thread about not recommending current number, I couldn’t do that 

     

    I just bet Utah +4.5

    & I have Oreg St -1.5 so I have 3 key numbers for a middle 

     

    I think Cam plays tonight at some point & DJ sucks the more I watched him last couple days 

     

     

    it should be a good game, I can see either winning a tough grinder of a game

    i still hope beavs win so I can middle 

     

    I only recommend if I’m comfortable enough for those I know that can’t afford to lose which is probably many of our members

    1 key note is Beavs are 13-1 there since 2021, that’s no joke but I can’t recommend laying over a fg with DJ 

    an_cheers

     

    I’ll put up my final card tonight 

     

    Jacksonville st is only bet I’ve had on weekday games 

     

    I really wanted a reason to back nc state tonight but couldn’t find any expect good environment, their offense is shiit on a stick, Ville prob runs them but I’m not picking a fight on this one, I’ll just watch for future wagers 

     

    an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ebaysu:

    Is Oregon st still a recommendation ??
    no!  I said that all over the thread about not recommending current number, I couldn’t do that 

     

    I just bet Utah +4.5

    & I have Oreg St -1.5 so I have 3 key numbers for a middle 

     

    I think Cam plays tonight at some point & DJ sucks the more I watched him last couple days 

     

     

    it should be a good game, I can see either winning a tough grinder of a game

    i still hope beavs win so I can middle 

     

    I only recommend if I’m comfortable enough for those I know that can’t afford to lose which is probably many of our members

    1 key note is Beavs are 13-1 there since 2021, that’s no joke but I can’t recommend laying over a fg with DJ 

    an_cheers

     

    I’ll put up my final card tonight 

     

    Jacksonville st is only bet I’ve had on weekday games 

     

    I really wanted a reason to back nc state tonight but couldn’t find any expect good environment, their offense is shiit on a stick, Ville prob runs them but I’m not picking a fight on this one, I’ll just watch for future wagers 

     

    an_cheers

     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 6:10 PM ET #160

    @WahooS

     Yea buddy!! Let’s middle this btch! bigsmile

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Yea buddy!! Let’s middle this btch! bigsmile

     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 6:12 PM ET #161

    @WahooS

     Something to think about in the Ville game, when Ville played Virginia last season Armstrong had 14 carries for-7 yards! I think Ville has a game plan how to hand Armstrong tonight an_popcorn

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Something to think about in the Ville game, when Ville played Virginia last season Armstrong had 14 carries for-7 yards! I think Ville has a game plan how to hand Armstrong tonight an_popcorn

     
    CravinMorehead
    CravinMorehead
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 4667
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 6:37 PM ET #162

    Thanks for sharing Hoos!

    Reply

    Thanks for sharing Hoos!

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 6:55 PM ET #163

    @LoveCFB1_

     

     Ville first for you only -2 

    like rat to cheese bro, I already know you fired at that an_roll_laugh

     

     

    .
    Reply

    @LoveCFB1_

     

     Ville first for you only -2 

    like rat to cheese bro, I already know you fired at that an_roll_laugh

     

     

     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 7:00 PM ET #164

    @WahooS

     an_boggienight

    Reply

    @WahooS

     an_boggienight

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 10:26 PM ET #165

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Might see a way I take a Jacksonville St/Louisville ML parlay in the +115 neighborhood. Couple road favs never ideal.....but sometimes it is what it is....
    Easy money.an_eek2

     

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Might see a way I take a Jacksonville St/Louisville ML parlay in the +115 neighborhood. Couple road favs never ideal.....but sometimes it is what it is....
    Easy money.an_eek2

     

    an_roll_laugh

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2023 - 9:28 AM ET #166

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Might see a way I take a Jacksonville St/Louisville ML parlay in the +115 neighborhood. Couple road favs never ideal.....but sometimes it is what it is.... Easy money.
    haha indeed, you got paid though 

     

    the one I sent you I took an_nailbiter

     

    I like so many dogs today, just ugly pathetic dogs as well, I bet them but the nose was held as I scoffed at the linesmakers haha

     

    Im gonna keep the recommended plays down at a low number  today but happy to discuss any games & tell you guys how I lean or how I bet that game , I’m drinking coffee so ask away 

     

     

     

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Might see a way I take a Jacksonville St/Louisville ML parlay in the +115 neighborhood. Couple road favs never ideal.....but sometimes it is what it is.... Easy money.
    haha indeed, you got paid though 

     

    the one I sent you I took an_nailbiter

     

    I like so many dogs today, just ugly pathetic dogs as well, I bet them but the nose was held as I scoffed at the linesmakers haha

     

    Im gonna keep the recommended plays down at a low number  today but happy to discuss any games & tell you guys how I lean or how I bet that game , I’m drinking coffee so ask away 

     

     

     

     

     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2023 - 9:32 AM ET #167

    @WahooS

     LSU game total seem high to you?? 
    Do you see a lot of running by LSU?

    Reply

    @WahooS

     LSU game total seem high to you?? 
    Do you see a lot of running by LSU?

     
    soup-can
    soup-can
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 9450
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2023 - 9:35 AM ET #168

    Hoo, any take on the line move in UCF?

    was -13 on Thursday 

    Reply

    Hoo, any take on the line move in UCF?

    was -13 on Thursday 

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2023 - 9:36 AM ET #169

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

    @WahooS  LSU game total seem high to you?? Do you see a lot of running by LSU?
    that is a high total, I lean first half under & maybe ole as a dog in first half

    i didn’t bet that game yet but looking at this morning 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

    @WahooS  LSU game total seem high to you?? Do you see a lot of running by LSU?
    that is a high total, I lean first half under & maybe ole as a dog in first half

    i didn’t bet that game yet but looking at this morning 

     
    Sporttiger
    Sporttiger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 203
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2023 - 9:36 AM ET #170

    @WahooSan_cheers

    Sparty @Iowa

    Troy @ GA St

    Reply

    @WahooSan_cheers

    Sparty @Iowa

    Troy @ GA St

     
    HuskerPatriot
    HuskerPatriot
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 948
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2023 - 9:41 AM ET #171

    What’s your thoughts on Neb/Mich? Both qbs banged up for Neb and 2 of their best rbs out for the season. Grant did play well last week at rb. I would say Mich but they never cover the spread. 

    Reply

    What’s your thoughts on Neb/Mich? Both qbs banged up for Neb and 2 of their best rbs out for the season. Grant did play well last week at rb. I would say Mich but they never cover the spread. 

     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2023 - 9:44 AM ET #172

    @WahooS

     Did you dig into James Madison game at all? I kind of like them -2.5…. First home game too

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Did you dig into James Madison game at all? I kind of like them -2.5…. First home game too

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2023 - 9:47 AM ET #173

    Quote Originally Posted by Sporttiger:

    @WahooS Sparty @Iowa Troy @ GA St

    I lean under in Troy game & nothing on other one 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Sporttiger:

    @WahooS Sparty @Iowa Troy @ GA St

    I lean under in Troy game & nothing on other one 

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2023 - 9:49 AM ET #174

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerPatriot:

    What’s your thoughts on Neb/Mich? Both qbs banged up for Neb and 2 of their best rbs out for the season. Grant did play well last week at rb. I would say Mich but they never cover the spread.

    michigan may not score more than 24 so I’d take my chances with 18 points that I can score 1 td at home 

    peace_5

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerPatriot:

    What’s your thoughts on Neb/Mich? Both qbs banged up for Neb and 2 of their best rbs out for the season. Grant did play well last week at rb. I would say Mich but they never cover the spread.

    michigan may not score more than 24 so I’d take my chances with 18 points that I can score 1 td at home 

    peace_5

     
     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2023 - 9:49 AM ET #175

    @WahooS

     I kind of like Iowa team total over 23 too! 
    Michigan State defense is TERRIBLE! They will be lucky to get first downs against that Iowa defense 

    Reply

    @WahooS

     I kind of like Iowa team total over 23 too! 
    Michigan State defense is TERRIBLE! They will be lucky to get first downs against that Iowa defense 

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,321
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,787
    • MLB Playoffs 5,524
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,965
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,032
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.