• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 5 Money

    «First Previous 678 ... 789 Next Last»
    SnuffySmif
    PerfectStorm
    spottie2935
    WahooS
    LoveCFB1_
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 17731
    Posts: 211
    «First Previous 678 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    SnuffySmif
    SnuffySmif
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 11:16 AM ET #126

    Always check in on your insight much appreciate it....

     

    The Marshall Thundering Herd at Home vs ODU 

     

    Marshall looks to be playing well QB is soso but serviceable the running game is on point. They moved some Oline around last week vs VT and that seemed to open some holes. Their D is legit 

     

    ODU is yikes I think the Wake score at half was fluky 

     

    Herd 14 O/U 46.6 

     

    I like the HERD and under something like 31-14 

     

    any insight or thoughts? 

    Reply

    Always check in on your insight much appreciate it....

     

    The Marshall Thundering Herd at Home vs ODU 

     

    Marshall looks to be playing well QB is soso but serviceable the running game is on point. They moved some Oline around last week vs VT and that seemed to open some holes. Their D is legit 

     

    ODU is yikes I think the Wake score at half was fluky 

     

    Herd 14 O/U 46.6 

     

    I like the HERD and under something like 31-14 

     

    any insight or thoughts? 

     
    PerfectStorm
    PerfectStorm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 6902
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 11:55 AM ET #127

    @WahooS

     

    LaTech @ Utep

    the miners are really poor on offense this year & if forced to bet this one I’d probably take LaTech but man does this game seem terrible to care about, imagine watching this on tv lol, I’d advise not getting this game unless you hate your life, in that case, bet whatever you.   an_roll_laughLove this paragraph bigsmile

    Reply

    @WahooS

     

    LaTech @ Utep

    the miners are really poor on offense this year & if forced to bet this one I’d probably take LaTech but man does this game seem terrible to care about, imagine watching this on tv lol, I’d advise not getting this game unless you hate your life, in that case, bet whatever you.   an_roll_laughLove this paragraph bigsmile

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 12:15 PM ET #128

    [Quote: 

     

      2. midd Tenny @ West Kent the toppers lost almost all of their defense from a year ago & they are simply bad, midd has looked awful both times I’ve seen them, I really don’t see value in either side or total, maybe best to watch first half & then bet at halftime if you’re looking for action, dog cover wouldn’t shock but no numbers support any of that & I don’t have any interest personally   

     

     

    3. Ville @ NCState this matchup is quite simple, you either bet Ville or you simply pass on the game, Ville can run & throw & will be able to create plays, Ville d gives up explosive plays but nc state not the team to exploit that, pack can’t run & they can’t throw deep, that offense sucks & they should have lost to UVA, Armstrong scrambling around & their top run threat haha, fuk off, Ville is going to blast these frauds, the only way Ville doesn’t win this game is if they get smoked in turnovers, the skill set & schemes on offense are a mismatch

     

     

    Temple @ Tulsa its nice to see temple winning a few games, at initial opener I didn’t see much value but this line is now down to 3, at that number I could only consider Tulsa, they have better athletes, I’d advise not betting it but if you must have action & number is 3 or less grab home team[/Quote]

     

    I have all 3 dogs lol

     

    I highlighted your FU for fun. Lets see an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    [Quote: 

     

      2. midd Tenny @ West Kent the toppers lost almost all of their defense from a year ago & they are simply bad, midd has looked awful both times I’ve seen them, I really don’t see value in either side or total, maybe best to watch first half & then bet at halftime if you’re looking for action, dog cover wouldn’t shock but no numbers support any of that & I don’t have any interest personally   

     

     

    3. Ville @ NCState this matchup is quite simple, you either bet Ville or you simply pass on the game, Ville can run & throw & will be able to create plays, Ville d gives up explosive plays but nc state not the team to exploit that, pack can’t run & they can’t throw deep, that offense sucks & they should have lost to UVA, Armstrong scrambling around & their top run threat haha, fuk off, Ville is going to blast these frauds, the only way Ville doesn’t win this game is if they get smoked in turnovers, the skill set & schemes on offense are a mismatch

     

     

    Temple @ Tulsa its nice to see temple winning a few games, at initial opener I didn’t see much value but this line is now down to 3, at that number I could only consider Tulsa, they have better athletes, I’d advise not betting it but if you must have action & number is 3 or less grab home team[/Quote]

     

    I have all 3 dogs lol

     

    I highlighted your FU for fun. Lets see an_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 12:26 PM ET #129

    @spottie2935

     The fuk off wasn’t directed at those backing state, trust me I’d love to back them here, weeknight home teams are some of my faves to back

    it was directed at their putrid offensive scheme & zero running game to compliment a turnover machine for a QB

     

    ville is superior in offensive scheme & while state can win turnover battle I can’t see any other legit reason to back them

    if I’m going to climb uphill I don’t put more weight in my backpack peace_5

     

     

    .
    Reply

    @spottie2935

     The fuk off wasn’t directed at those backing state, trust me I’d love to back them here, weeknight home teams are some of my faves to back

    it was directed at their putrid offensive scheme & zero running game to compliment a turnover machine for a QB

     

    ville is superior in offensive scheme & while state can win turnover battle I can’t see any other legit reason to back them

    if I’m going to climb uphill I don’t put more weight in my backpack peace_5

     

     

     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 12:54 PM ET #130

    @WahooS

     For the Louisville game if you are looking for action, I like player prop  J.Jordan of Louisville over 90 rushing yds. The guy is beast mode averaging about 7 yds per carry and NC State gives up ground yds. 

    an_cheers

    Reply

    @WahooS

     For the Louisville game if you are looking for action, I like player prop  J.Jordan of Louisville over 90 rushing yds. The guy is beast mode averaging about 7 yds per carry and NC State gives up ground yds. 

    an_cheers

     
    dcbets4lf
    dcbets4lf
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 600
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 12:56 PM ET #131

    @WahooS

     

    jmu - 3

    bc - 3

     

    two very good below the radar plays

    Reply

    @WahooS

     

    jmu - 3

    bc - 3

     

    two very good below the radar plays

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 1:14 PM ET #132

    @WahooS

     yup I understand i just reacted to it with a laugh it was fun !

     

    Thank you for that 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @WahooS

     yup I understand i just reacted to it with a laugh it was fun !

     

    Thank you for that 

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 1:16 PM ET #133

    @WahooS

     

     If I post something in your thread its not bad vibes, unless you stab me which has never been the case:) 

     

    you already saw i dont like bad vibes in my thread so I have to stay right in others.  Those others that have class of course. 

    peacepeace_5

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @WahooS

     

     If I post something in your thread its not bad vibes, unless you stab me which has never been the case:) 

     

    you already saw i dont like bad vibes in my thread so I have to stay right in others.  Those others that have class of course. 

    peacepeace_5

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 1:45 PM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @WahooS    If I post something in your thread its not bad vibes, unless you stab me which has never been the case:)    you already saw i dont like bad vibes in my thread so I have to stay right in others.  Those others that have class of course.
    you put up your own thread every week & are willing to stick your neck out, anyone doing that has my respect, win or lose

    you can post whatever you want in here, I think you’re a sharp guy & I welcome you in weekly 

     

    it’s the biitches that don’t start their own thread & try to take shots that I laugh at, they don’t have what it takes so they hide until one of us lose, unfortunately I force them to hide most weeks

     

    cheers to you Spot an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @WahooS    If I post something in your thread its not bad vibes, unless you stab me which has never been the case:)    you already saw i dont like bad vibes in my thread so I have to stay right in others.  Those others that have class of course.
    you put up your own thread every week & are willing to stick your neck out, anyone doing that has my respect, win or lose

    you can post whatever you want in here, I think you’re a sharp guy & I welcome you in weekly 

     

    it’s the biitches that don’t start their own thread & try to take shots that I laugh at, they don’t have what it takes so they hide until one of us lose, unfortunately I force them to hide most weeks

     

    cheers to you Spot an_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 1:46 PM ET #135

    @PerfectStorm

     

    an_roll_laugh

    .
    Reply

    @PerfectStorm

     

    an_roll_laugh

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 1:47 PM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

    @WahooS  For the Louisville game if you are looking for action, I like player prop  J.Jordan of Louisville over 90 rushing yds. The guy is beast mode averaging about 7 yds per carry and NC State gives up ground yds.

    you the man Love

     

    i haven’t bet that game at all but may do something tomorrow 

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

    @WahooS  For the Louisville game if you are looking for action, I like player prop  J.Jordan of Louisville over 90 rushing yds. The guy is beast mode averaging about 7 yds per carry and NC State gives up ground yds.

    you the man Love

     

    i haven’t bet that game at all but may do something tomorrow 

     

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 1:49 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf:

    @WahooS   jmu - 3 bc - 3   two very good below the radar plays
    can’t argue either, the Maddy line seems bizarre to the eye, I’ll look these over today 

     

    thanks for post DC peace_5an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dcbets4lf:

    @WahooS   jmu - 3 bc - 3   two very good below the radar plays
    can’t argue either, the Maddy line seems bizarre to the eye, I’ll look these over today 

     

    thanks for post DC peace_5an_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 2:03 PM ET #138

    @WahooS

     Love ya man!  You’re very sharp and respected by me. 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @WahooS

     Love ya man!  You’re very sharp and respected by me. 

     
    Indydog
    Indydog
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 795
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 2:28 PM ET #139

    @WahooS

     I really wish I had more time to post my own stuff, but you, train, spottie, duck, van, and others all seem like good people and I very much appreciate your posts.  Much appreciated and respect.

    Reply

    @WahooS

     I really wish I had more time to post my own stuff, but you, train, spottie, duck, van, and others all seem like good people and I very much appreciate your posts.  Much appreciated and respect.

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25029
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 2:50 PM ET #140

    @WahooS

     ok What about Penn St?  Yes, they can name their score, but remember last year ...

    Central Mich -28 failed to cover (33-14)

    Following week

    Northwestern -25.5 failed to cover (17-7)

    Beware of Franklin ----not trustworthy.

    Reply

    @WahooS

     ok What about Penn St?  Yes, they can name their score, but remember last year ...

    Central Mich -28 failed to cover (33-14)

    Following week

    Northwestern -25.5 failed to cover (17-7)

    Beware of Franklin ----not trustworthy.

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 2:56 PM ET #141

    Quote Originally Posted by Indydog:

    @WahooS  I really wish I had more time to post my own stuff, but you, train, spottie, duck, van, and others all seem like good people and I very much appreciate your posts.  Much appreciated and respect.
    there are great guys that post here peace_5

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Indydog:

    @WahooS  I really wish I had more time to post my own stuff, but you, train, spottie, duck, van, and others all seem like good people and I very much appreciate your posts.  Much appreciated and respect.
    there are great guys that post here peace_5

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 2:58 PM ET #142

    Quote Originally Posted by Coloneljim:

    @WahooS  ok What about Penn St?  Yes, they can name their score, but remember last year ... Central Mich -28 failed to cover (33-14) Following week Northwestern -25.5 failed to cover (17-7) Beware of Franklin ----not trustworthy.
    I don’t like Franklin but what you have remember about him is he will cover when it’s close, he will run one in last minute to cover spreads, sharps know him for this, just be aware that IF he can cover he will 

    peace_5

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Coloneljim:

    @WahooS  ok What about Penn St?  Yes, they can name their score, but remember last year ... Central Mich -28 failed to cover (33-14) Following week Northwestern -25.5 failed to cover (17-7) Beware of Franklin ----not trustworthy.
    I don’t like Franklin but what you have remember about him is he will cover when it’s close, he will run one in last minute to cover spreads, sharps know him for this, just be aware that IF he can cover he will 

    peace_5

     
    soup-can
    soup-can
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 9450
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 3:08 PM ET #143

    @WahooS

     I was typing quick and abbreviated Hoosiers.  UVa is the cavaliers so is wahoos a nickname or another school in Va?

    any Hoo...an_cheers

    Reply

    @WahooS

     I was typing quick and abbreviated Hoosiers.  UVa is the cavaliers so is wahoos a nickname or another school in Va?

    any Hoo...an_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 3:15 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    @WahooS  I was typing quick and abbreviated Hoosiers.  UVa is the cavaliers so is wahoos a nickname or another school in Va? any Hoo...
    yes , that’s where my username originated from, Wahoos is what they are called, look it up bro, UVA Wahoos 

    I knew who you were talking about though, I was messing with you 

    an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can:

    @WahooS  I was typing quick and abbreviated Hoosiers.  UVa is the cavaliers so is wahoos a nickname or another school in Va? any Hoo...
    yes , that’s where my username originated from, Wahoos is what they are called, look it up bro, UVA Wahoos 

    I knew who you were talking about though, I was messing with you 

    an_cheers

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 3:26 PM ET #145

    Kinda like EJ Warner +1.5 1st H.....Temple isn't great, but I like that kid. Tulsa is hot garbage and Cardell Williams is a turnover waiting to happen......

    Reply

    Kinda like EJ Warner +1.5 1st H.....Temple isn't great, but I like that kid. Tulsa is hot garbage and Cardell Williams is a turnover waiting to happen......

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 3:27 PM ET #146

    those who don’t read 

     

    no recommends for today 

     

    I have a personal trap bet on Jacksonville Rich Rod State -6 

     

    choose wisely my peoples, don’t be trapped like me an_wink

    .
    Reply

    those who don’t read 

     

    no recommends for today 

     

    I have a personal trap bet on Jacksonville Rich Rod State -6 

     

    choose wisely my peoples, don’t be trapped like me an_wink

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 3:29 PM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Kinda like EJ Warner +1.5 1st H.....Temple isn't great, but I like that kid. Tulsa is hot garbage and Cardell Williams is a turnover waiting to happen......
    no feel there broheim but ok 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Kinda like EJ Warner +1.5 1st H.....Temple isn't great, but I like that kid. Tulsa is hot garbage and Cardell Williams is a turnover waiting to happen......
    no feel there broheim but ok 

     
    PrezCircle
    PrezCircle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 3:45 PM ET #148

    Best Bests 
    SAT 30-Sep ORE/STAN ORE -27
    SAT 30-Sep NEV/FRES FRES -24.5
    SAT 30-Sep PSU/NW PSU -27
    SAT 30-Sep UGA/AUB UGA -14.5
    SAT 30-Sep ALA/MSST ALA -14.5

    Slightly less than Best. :) 
    SAT 30-Sep USC/COLO USC -21.5
    SAT 30-Sep MIZ/VAN MIZ -13.5
    SAT 30-Sep TROY/GAST GAST -1.5
    SAT 30-Sep PITT/VT PITT -2.5
    SAT 30-Sep ISU/OKLA OKLA -20
    SAT 30-Sep UAB/TULN TULN -21.5

    Reply

    Best Bests 
    SAT 30-Sep ORE/STAN ORE -27
    SAT 30-Sep NEV/FRES FRES -24.5
    SAT 30-Sep PSU/NW PSU -27
    SAT 30-Sep UGA/AUB UGA -14.5
    SAT 30-Sep ALA/MSST ALA -14.5

    Slightly less than Best. :) 
    SAT 30-Sep USC/COLO USC -21.5
    SAT 30-Sep MIZ/VAN MIZ -13.5
    SAT 30-Sep TROY/GAST GAST -1.5
    SAT 30-Sep PITT/VT PITT -2.5
    SAT 30-Sep ISU/OKLA OKLA -20
    SAT 30-Sep UAB/TULN TULN -21.5

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 4:00 PM ET #149

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezCircle:

    Best Bests SAT 30-Sep ORE/STAN ORE -27SAT 30-Sep NEV/FRES FRES -24.5SAT 30-Sep PSU/NW PSU -27SAT 30-Sep UGA/AUB UGA -14.5SAT 30-Sep ALA/MSST ALA -14.5Slightly less than Best. :) SAT 30-Sep USC/COLO USC -21.5SAT 30-Sep MIZ/VAN MIZ -13.5SAT 30-Sep TROY/GAST GAST -1.5SAT 30-Sep PITT/VT PITT -2.5SAT 30-Sep ISU/OKLA OKLA -20SAT 30-Sep UAB/TULN TULN -21.5
    Not saying you're wrong,  but gonna need a couple big glass of water to choke down all that chalk.....an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezCircle:

    Best Bests SAT 30-Sep ORE/STAN ORE -27SAT 30-Sep NEV/FRES FRES -24.5SAT 30-Sep PSU/NW PSU -27SAT 30-Sep UGA/AUB UGA -14.5SAT 30-Sep ALA/MSST ALA -14.5Slightly less than Best. :) SAT 30-Sep USC/COLO USC -21.5SAT 30-Sep MIZ/VAN MIZ -13.5SAT 30-Sep TROY/GAST GAST -1.5SAT 30-Sep PITT/VT PITT -2.5SAT 30-Sep ISU/OKLA OKLA -20SAT 30-Sep UAB/TULN TULN -21.5
    Not saying you're wrong,  but gonna need a couple big glass of water to choke down all that chalk.....an_2drinks

     
     
    stuff
    stuff
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 684
    Posted: Sep. 28, 2023 - 4:42 PM ET #150

                          You do have more time to post your own stuff. Now whats more important to eat some gourmet food 

                          and get some booger or have some lemonade and cap with us? Also N.C. State might need more tan 3 or 4 points.

    Reply

                          You do have more time to post your own stuff. Now whats more important to eat some gourmet food 

                          and get some booger or have some lemonade and cap with us? Also N.C. State might need more tan 3 or 4 points.

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 678 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,326
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,822
    • MLB Playoffs 5,602
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,033
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,130
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.