• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 1

    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»
    flyguybry21
    blowoutgm
    amd
    motowner
    potvin
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 33780
    Posts: 200
    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    flyguybry21
    flyguybry21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 9255
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 1:07 PM ET #51

    Reply
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6207
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 1:18 PM ET #52

    Nice picks amd- I am on two of those- FYI, the lsu game is in Houston- the crowd will be 75% lsu- 

    Good luck this year!
    Reply
    Nice picks amd- I am on two of those- FYI, the lsu game is in Houston- the crowd will be 75% lsu- 

    Good luck this year!
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 3:05 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Nice picks amd- I am on two of those- FYI, the lsu game is in Houston- the crowd will be 75% lsu- 

    Good luck this year!

    Jesus, buddy...I guess I AM as dumb as I look. I capped LSU knowing they were on the road but I didn't realize they were playing in Houston. Fukk!  Would the spread really have opened at a pk had it been played at Wisconsin???? Obviously,  I love this play even more now but I'm keeping my wager at a nickel. 
    Again, thanks, have a great season 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Nice picks amd- I am on two of those- FYI, the lsu game is in Houston- the crowd will be 75% lsu- 

    Good luck this year!

    Jesus, buddy...I guess I AM as dumb as I look. I capped LSU knowing they were on the road but I didn't realize they were playing in Houston. Fukk!  Would the spread really have opened at a pk had it been played at Wisconsin???? Obviously,  I love this play even more now but I'm keeping my wager at a nickel. 
    Again, thanks, have a great season 
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 3:59 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Talk to me about W Mich....possible ML action for my UDML parlay?

    I really like Western now that 2nd year coach, Fleck, has some depth and experience. Last year, he had nothing....no experience, no speed and a one dimensional offense with little talent. Western was a horrid 30% on third down last season while allowing 46% of 3rd down conversions. They threw 440 fukking times and only averaged 17 points/gm...116th in the country. This week as well as during the course of the season, I expect a HUGE improvement in the running game. Western returns all but one offensive linemen and they have a big freshman running back 6'2", 220 lbs who is going to raise some eyebrows. Jarvion Franklin is a beast. Western will be able to utilize Franklin behind an experienced line to make their offense much more balanced which sets up the receiving game nicely. Corey Davis is a playmaker and Phillips and Braverman are speedsters with good hands. I expect Western to move the ball against Purdue. The time of posession should help a Western defense that was constantly on the field last season because Westerns offense turned the ball over 26 fukking times and 18 of those turnovers were turned into 100 points. This season, I believe experience and added depth will greatly improve Westerns ability to move the ball and cut down on turnovers. 5TH year senior, rb, Chance is back to give Franklin a breather and I am high on QB, Zach Terrell. He obviously has the experience throwing the ball and he finally has playmakers to work with this season. I think +11.5 is extremely over inflated due to their lack of production from a season ago. A ml play is worth a shot, imo, because I believe they will put up an adequate number of points against the Boilers.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Talk to me about W Mich....possible ML action for my UDML parlay?

    I really like Western now that 2nd year coach, Fleck, has some depth and experience. Last year, he had nothing....no experience, no speed and a one dimensional offense with little talent. Western was a horrid 30% on third down last season while allowing 46% of 3rd down conversions. They threw 440 fukking times and only averaged 17 points/gm...116th in the country. This week as well as during the course of the season, I expect a HUGE improvement in the running game. Western returns all but one offensive linemen and they have a big freshman running back 6'2", 220 lbs who is going to raise some eyebrows. Jarvion Franklin is a beast. Western will be able to utilize Franklin behind an experienced line to make their offense much more balanced which sets up the receiving game nicely. Corey Davis is a playmaker and Phillips and Braverman are speedsters with good hands. I expect Western to move the ball against Purdue. The time of posession should help a Western defense that was constantly on the field last season because Westerns offense turned the ball over 26 fukking times and 18 of those turnovers were turned into 100 points. This season, I believe experience and added depth will greatly improve Westerns ability to move the ball and cut down on turnovers. 5TH year senior, rb, Chance is back to give Franklin a breather and I am high on QB, Zach Terrell. He obviously has the experience throwing the ball and he finally has playmakers to work with this season. I think +11.5 is extremely over inflated due to their lack of production from a season ago. A ml play is worth a shot, imo, because I believe they will put up an adequate number of points against the Boilers.
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 4:15 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    I absolutely agree that Alabama/West Virginia staying UNDER 55.5.  If I had to play a side, I would take the points.

    Thanks for the posts, Jimmy...I'm liking this under more and more and will probably make it a play. Have another great season

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    I absolutely agree that Alabama/West Virginia staying UNDER 55.5.  If I had to play a side, I would take the points.

    Thanks for the posts, Jimmy...I'm liking this under more and more and will probably make it a play. Have another great season

     
    motowner
    motowner
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 6618
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 4:32 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:


    I really like Western now that 2nd year coach, Fleck, has some depth and experience. Last year, he had nothing....no experience, no speed and a one dimensional offense with little talent. Western was a horrid 30% on third down last season while allowing 46% of 3rd down conversions. They threw 440 fukking times and only averaged 17 points/gm...116th in the country. This week as well as during the course of the season, I expect a HUGE improvement in the running game. Western returns all but one offensive linemen and they have a big freshman running back 6'2", 220 lbs who is going to raise some eyebrows. Jarvion Franklin is a beast. Western will be able to utilize Franklin behind an experienced line to make their offense much more balanced which sets up the receiving game nicely. Corey Davis is a playmaker and Phillips and Braverman are speedsters with good hands. I expect Western to move the ball against Purdue. The time of posession should help a Western defense that was constantly on the field last season because Westerns offense turned the ball over 26 fukking times and 18 of those turnovers were turned into 100 points. This season, I believe experience and added depth will greatly improve Westerns ability to move the ball and cut down on turnovers. 5TH year senior, rb, Chance is back to give Franklin a breather and I am high on QB, Zach Terrell. He obviously has the experience throwing the ball and he finally has playmakers to work with this season. I think +11.5 is extremely over inflated due to their lack of production from a season ago. A ml play is worth a shot, imo, because I believe they will put up an adequate number of points against the Boilers.


    Thanks for the info on WMU and GL this season
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by amd:


    I really like Western now that 2nd year coach, Fleck, has some depth and experience. Last year, he had nothing....no experience, no speed and a one dimensional offense with little talent. Western was a horrid 30% on third down last season while allowing 46% of 3rd down conversions. They threw 440 fukking times and only averaged 17 points/gm...116th in the country. This week as well as during the course of the season, I expect a HUGE improvement in the running game. Western returns all but one offensive linemen and they have a big freshman running back 6'2", 220 lbs who is going to raise some eyebrows. Jarvion Franklin is a beast. Western will be able to utilize Franklin behind an experienced line to make their offense much more balanced which sets up the receiving game nicely. Corey Davis is a playmaker and Phillips and Braverman are speedsters with good hands. I expect Western to move the ball against Purdue. The time of posession should help a Western defense that was constantly on the field last season because Westerns offense turned the ball over 26 fukking times and 18 of those turnovers were turned into 100 points. This season, I believe experience and added depth will greatly improve Westerns ability to move the ball and cut down on turnovers. 5TH year senior, rb, Chance is back to give Franklin a breather and I am high on QB, Zach Terrell. He obviously has the experience throwing the ball and he finally has playmakers to work with this season. I think +11.5 is extremely over inflated due to their lack of production from a season ago. A ml play is worth a shot, imo, because I believe they will put up an adequate number of points against the Boilers.


    Thanks for the info on WMU and GL this season
     
    potvin
    potvin
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 27577
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 9:29 PM ET #57

    lets go wmu!!!! best of luck this season amd!
    Reply
    lets go wmu!!!! best of luck this season amd!
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55668
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 9:33 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:


    I really like Western now that 2nd year coach, Fleck, has some depth and experience. Last year, he had nothing....no experience, no speed and a one dimensional offense with little talent. Western was a horrid 30% on third down last season while allowing 46% of 3rd down conversions. They threw 440 fukking times and only averaged 17 points/gm...116th in the country. This week as well as during the course of the season, I expect a HUGE improvement in the running game. Western returns all but one offensive linemen and they have a big freshman running back 6'2", 220 lbs who is going to raise some eyebrows. Jarvion Franklin is a beast. Western will be able to utilize Franklin behind an experienced line to make their offense much more balanced which sets up the receiving game nicely. Corey Davis is a playmaker and Phillips and Braverman are speedsters with good hands. I expect Western to move the ball against Purdue. The time of posession should help a Western defense that was constantly on the field last season because Westerns offense turned the ball over 26 fukking times and 18 of those turnovers were turned into 100 points. This season, I believe experience and added depth will greatly improve Westerns ability to move the ball and cut down on turnovers. 5TH year senior, rb, Chance is back to give Franklin a breather and I am high on QB, Zach Terrell. He obviously has the experience throwing the ball and he finally has playmakers to work with this season. I think +11.5 is extremely over inflated due to their lack of production from a season ago. A ml play is worth a shot, imo, because I believe they will put up an adequate number of points against the Boilers.
    Sweet stuff brother. Gracias
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by amd:


    I really like Western now that 2nd year coach, Fleck, has some depth and experience. Last year, he had nothing....no experience, no speed and a one dimensional offense with little talent. Western was a horrid 30% on third down last season while allowing 46% of 3rd down conversions. They threw 440 fukking times and only averaged 17 points/gm...116th in the country. This week as well as during the course of the season, I expect a HUGE improvement in the running game. Western returns all but one offensive linemen and they have a big freshman running back 6'2", 220 lbs who is going to raise some eyebrows. Jarvion Franklin is a beast. Western will be able to utilize Franklin behind an experienced line to make their offense much more balanced which sets up the receiving game nicely. Corey Davis is a playmaker and Phillips and Braverman are speedsters with good hands. I expect Western to move the ball against Purdue. The time of posession should help a Western defense that was constantly on the field last season because Westerns offense turned the ball over 26 fukking times and 18 of those turnovers were turned into 100 points. This season, I believe experience and added depth will greatly improve Westerns ability to move the ball and cut down on turnovers. 5TH year senior, rb, Chance is back to give Franklin a breather and I am high on QB, Zach Terrell. He obviously has the experience throwing the ball and he finally has playmakers to work with this season. I think +11.5 is extremely over inflated due to their lack of production from a season ago. A ml play is worth a shot, imo, because I believe they will put up an adequate number of points against the Boilers.
    Sweet stuff brother. Gracias
     
    stjudepirate
    stjudepirate
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 311
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 10:32 PM ET #59

    I am grateful for people like you, thanks for the knowledge, and
    sharing....
    and to all the other cappers here that work hard giving your time..
    I like all those plays,,,,,
    I am big on 1st half plays,,, i have a thread out asking for your
    best 4 teamer....

    1unit will play this Thurs...

    FLA
    OK
    NEB
    MS.ST

    thanks again, AMD,,, look forward to a winning season...
    just think when we can mix NFL with NCAAF,,,$$$$
    Reply
    I am grateful for people like you, thanks for the knowledge, and
    sharing....
    and to all the other cappers here that work hard giving your time..
    I like all those plays,,,,,
    I am big on 1st half plays,,, i have a thread out asking for your
    best 4 teamer....

    1unit will play this Thurs...

    FLA
    OK
    NEB
    MS.ST

    thanks again, AMD,,, look forward to a winning season...
    just think when we can mix NFL with NCAAF,,,$$$$
     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 10:48 PM ET #60

    Look at the best cappers around - how many of them ever play four-teamers?

    Quote Originally Posted by stjudepirate:

    I am grateful for people like you, thanks for the knowledge, andsharing....and to all the other cappers here that work hard giving your time..I like all those plays,,,,,I am big on 1st half plays,,, i have a thread out asking for yourbest 4 teamer....1unit will play this Thurs...FLAOKNEBMS.STthanks again, AMD,,, look forward to a winning season...just think when we can mix NFL with NCAAF,,,$$$$

    Reply
    Look at the best cappers around - how many of them ever play four-teamers?

    Quote Originally Posted by stjudepirate:

    I am grateful for people like you, thanks for the knowledge, andsharing....and to all the other cappers here that work hard giving your time..I like all those plays,,,,,I am big on 1st half plays,,, i have a thread out asking for yourbest 4 teamer....1unit will play this Thurs...FLAOKNEBMS.STthanks again, AMD,,, look forward to a winning season...just think when we can mix NFL with NCAAF,,,$$$$

     
    WillyBilliams
    WillyBilliams
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 351
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 10:58 PM ET #61

    Thanks and GL AMD
    Reply
    Thanks and GL AMD
     
    bighandsjohn
    bighandsjohn
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 99
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2014 - 11:05 PM ET #62

    BOL this season...I also took LSU at -4.5
    Reply
    BOL this season...I also took LSU at -4.5
     
    boltsfan
    boltsfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2014 - 12:18 AM ET #63

    Good to see you amd. Always appreciate your hard work. 

    Best of luck this season. 

     
    Reply
    Good to see you amd. Always appreciate your hard work. 

    Best of luck this season. 

     
     
    BullHead22
    BullHead22
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2014 - 12:47 AM ET #64

    Nwestern is a terrible fav ! The program is losing players like Carter had little liver pills! They are fighting for a Union on Campus!   Check this play before you hit the submit
    Reply
    Nwestern is a terrible fav ! The program is losing players like Carter had little liver pills! They are fighting for a Union on Campus!   Check this play before you hit the submit
     
    rlovsin17
    rlovsin17
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 3483
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2014 - 1:34 AM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by BullHead22:

    Nwestern is a terrible fav ! The program is losing players like Carter had little liver pills! They are fighting for a Union on Campus!   Check this play before you hit the submit

    have you said anything positive in anyones thread since signing up? haven't seen a single play posted from you yet, keep up the good work 

    not a savior
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BullHead22:

    Nwestern is a terrible fav ! The program is losing players like Carter had little liver pills! They are fighting for a Union on Campus!   Check this play before you hit the submit

    have you said anything positive in anyones thread since signing up? haven't seen a single play posted from you yet, keep up the good work 

     
    Area51
    Area51
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 3129
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2014 - 8:36 AM ET #66

    Glad to see you back.  Good Luck this season.
    Reply
    Glad to see you back.  Good Luck this season.
     
    DevinnE
    DevinnE
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 438
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2014 - 12:43 PM ET #67

    Florida should run through Idaho.  But I see Florida backup quaterback coming in and do they fumble and throw interceptions in Florida territory and give up some cheap points? If not then Florida rolls here.
    Devinne
    Reply
    Florida should run through Idaho.  But I see Florida backup quaterback coming in and do they fumble and throw interceptions in Florida territory and give up some cheap points? If not then Florida rolls here.
     
    Lantz54
    Lantz54
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 526
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2014 - 1:04 PM ET #68

    I like the picks, lets get this.
    Reply
    I like the picks, lets get this.
     
    Onthereal
    Onthereal
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6853
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2014 - 3:43 PM ET #69

    gl this season my friend
    Reply
    gl this season my friend
     
    BiggdaddySHY
    BiggdaddySHY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 1192
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2014 - 7:36 PM ET #70

    I have LSU at -4 early as well. Young and talented, just like last year. 
    Reply
    I have LSU at -4 early as well. Young and talented, just like last year. 
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 1:16 AM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

     

    Nw -11

    Florida -35

    LSU -5

    Ole Miss -10

    Washington State -7.5

    Western Michigan +11.5

    Alabama/West Virginia under 56

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

     

    Nw -11

    Florida -35

    LSU -5

    Ole Miss -10

    Washington State -7.5

    Western Michigan +11.5

    Alabama/West Virginia under 56

     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 1:20 AM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

     

    Nw -11

    Florida -35

    LSU -5

    Ole Miss -10

    Washington State -7.5

    Western Michigan +11.5

    Alabama/West Virginia under 56

    New Mexico -7

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

     

    Nw -11

    Florida -35

    LSU -5

    Ole Miss -10

    Washington State -7.5

    Western Michigan +11.5

    Alabama/West Virginia under 56

    New Mexico -7

     

     

     
    elgallo9
    elgallo9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2075
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 1:42 AM ET #73

    :ETS GET IT AMD
    Reply
    :ETS GET IT AMD
     
    elgallo9
    elgallo9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2075
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 1:43 AM ET #74

    Reply
     
     
    elgallo9
    elgallo9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2075
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 1:43 AM ET #75

    Reply
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 345 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 507
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,381
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.