• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 1

    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»
    Orangemen44
    ROVIN56
    TRAIN69
    amd
    djcbulls23
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 33780
    Posts: 200
    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    Orangemen44
    Orangemen44
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 33531
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 4:36 AM ET #76

    GL this year   LSU 
    Reply
    GL this year   LSU 
     
    ROVIN56
    ROVIN56
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 4525
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 9:10 AM ET #77

    GL AMD....and if you ever need assist in erin andrews larnyx removal gimme a buzz...
    Reply
    GL AMD....and if you ever need assist in erin andrews larnyx removal gimme a buzz...
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55668
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:13 AM ET #78

    New Mex has been intriguing me for a week, but i keep talking myself out of it. Maybe its just cuz its freakin NM.....I will probably tease them with somebody i havent bet on yet......lol
    Reply
    New Mex has been intriguing me for a week, but i keep talking myself out of it. Maybe its just cuz its freakin NM.....I will probably tease them with somebody i havent bet on yet......lol
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:32 AM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by ROVIN56:

    GL AMD....and if you ever need assist in erin andrews larnyx removal gimme a buzz...

    Buddy, I'd rather watch Holly Rowe than listen to Erin Andrews. Hell, I'd even settle for Pam Ward. Andrews voice is so fukking irritating and it's gotten worse as she's lost weight. She's a squeaker. Bol this season, man 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ROVIN56:

    GL AMD....and if you ever need assist in erin andrews larnyx removal gimme a buzz...

    Buddy, I'd rather watch Holly Rowe than listen to Erin Andrews. Hell, I'd even settle for Pam Ward. Andrews voice is so fukking irritating and it's gotten worse as she's lost weight. She's a squeaker. Bol this season, man 
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:55 AM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    New Mex has been intriguing me for a week, but i keep talking myself out of it. Maybe its just cuz its freakin NM.....I will probably tease them with somebody i havent bet on yet......lol

    Honestly, Train, I didn't know too much about New Mexico and Utep matchup until I did a little digging last night. I'm actually glad I did because I learned that this game should be a mismatch. Gonbay has been reinstated and the Lobos should have one of the better rushing attacks in the country. I think New Mexico will score often. I'd like to ask any Utep backers out there how Utep plans on keeping this game close? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    New Mex has been intriguing me for a week, but i keep talking myself out of it. Maybe its just cuz its freakin NM.....I will probably tease them with somebody i havent bet on yet......lol

    Honestly, Train, I didn't know too much about New Mexico and Utep matchup until I did a little digging last night. I'm actually glad I did because I learned that this game should be a mismatch. Gonbay has been reinstated and the Lobos should have one of the better rushing attacks in the country. I think New Mexico will score often. I'd like to ask any Utep backers out there how Utep plans on keeping this game close? 
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 2:02 PM ET #81

    Nw -11

    Florida -35

    Lsu -5

    Ole Miss -10

    Washington State -7.5

    Western Michigan +11.5

    Alabama/West Virginia under 56

    New Mexico -7

    Abilene Christian +4
    Reply
    Nw -11

    Florida -35

    Lsu -5

    Ole Miss -10

    Washington State -7.5

    Western Michigan +11.5

    Alabama/West Virginia under 56

    New Mexico -7

    Abilene Christian +4
     
    djcbulls23
    djcbulls23
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 13323
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 2:46 PM ET #82

    good luck bud, haven't had a chance to research much CFB yet so I'll probably tail you on Ole Miss till I get a feel for these teams
     i'll be going seahawks D with the 2nd pick friday night 
    Reply
    good luck bud, haven't had a chance to research much CFB yet so I'll probably tail you on Ole Miss till I get a feel for these teams
     i'll be going seahawks D with the 2nd pick friday night 
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 2:54 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by djcbulls23:

    good luck bud, haven't had a chance to research much CFB yet so I'll probably tail you on Ole Miss till I get a feel for these teams
     i'll be going seahawks D with the 2nd pick friday night 

    I think we will see a big improvement in team defenses this season. Oddsmakers have set the totals high in week 1 for obvious reasons but I see a lot of value with a few unders. Ill give you Seattle in the 2nd round while I pick up rb's in the first 3 rounds

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by djcbulls23:

    good luck bud, haven't had a chance to research much CFB yet so I'll probably tail you on Ole Miss till I get a feel for these teams
     i'll be going seahawks D with the 2nd pick friday night 

    I think we will see a big improvement in team defenses this season. Oddsmakers have set the totals high in week 1 for obvious reasons but I see a lot of value with a few unders. Ill give you Seattle in the 2nd round while I pick up rb's in the first 3 rounds

     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 2:57 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark_Attack:



    This is like Eric Piatkowski giving Michael Jordan advice about dunking!

    Here's my advice to you, Droyder... if AMD tells you to bet something, and you have to lose 3 points to do it... DO IT!

    Horrible advice, hope you are joking. My advice to you is use more than 1 book and bet the best number available or you have no shot of winning long term,

    Good Luck AMD.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark_Attack:



    This is like Eric Piatkowski giving Michael Jordan advice about dunking!

    Here's my advice to you, Droyder... if AMD tells you to bet something, and you have to lose 3 points to do it... DO IT!

    Horrible advice, hope you are joking. My advice to you is use more than 1 book and bet the best number available or you have no shot of winning long term,

    Good Luck AMD.

     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 3:01 PM ET #85

    Bol chaloots, Have a great season!

    Reply

    Bol chaloots, Have a great season!

     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 3:03 PM ET #86

    OK Hector

    Normal?

    Reply

    OK Hector

    Normal?

     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 3:06 PM ET #87

    Jesus. Ive been wondering where the fukk you've been, man. Get in touch with me so we can catch a game somewhere. Great to know youre around and ok
    Reply
    Jesus. Ive been wondering where the fukk you've been, man. Get in touch with me so we can catch a game somewhere. Great to know youre around and ok
     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 3:09 PM ET #88

    Email me your phone number, or pm me.
    Reply
    Email me your phone number, or pm me.
     
    Bomkamp
    Bomkamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 1194
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 3:31 PM ET #89

    Have a great season AMD! 
    Reply
    Have a great season AMD! 
     
    bonnarooski
    bonnarooski
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 122
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 3:43 PM ET #90

    Like the Ole Miss pick - - how'd you come out last year for college FB? 

    Best of luck this year, my man. 

    Reply

    Like the Ole Miss pick - - how'd you come out last year for college FB? 

    Best of luck this year, my man. 

     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 4:52 PM ET #91

    AMD should we assume you have equal confidence/wager size on all your plays? Would really appreciate you pointing out any deviations. BOL....
    Reply
    AMD should we assume you have equal confidence/wager size on all your plays? Would really appreciate you pointing out any deviations. BOL....
     
    djcbulls23
    djcbulls23
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 13323
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 4:56 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

    I think we will see a big improvement in team defenses this season. Oddsmakers have set the totals high in week 1 for obvious reasons but I see a lot of value with a few unders. Ill give you Seattle in the 2nd round while I pick up rb's in the first 3 rounds


    Interesting, i was gonna look at some team total overs in week 1 NFL , but i'll have to keep an eye out for some nice unders
    And yea, WR does seem really deep this year in fantasy so picking up  up a couple RBs early seems like a prudent strategy ha. i'm sure ill end up taking charles or mccoy at 2, whoever is left
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

    I think we will see a big improvement in team defenses this season. Oddsmakers have set the totals high in week 1 for obvious reasons but I see a lot of value with a few unders. Ill give you Seattle in the 2nd round while I pick up rb's in the first 3 rounds


    Interesting, i was gonna look at some team total overs in week 1 NFL , but i'll have to keep an eye out for some nice unders
    And yea, WR does seem really deep this year in fantasy so picking up  up a couple RBs early seems like a prudent strategy ha. i'm sure ill end up taking charles or mccoy at 2, whoever is left
     
    Tigermike1975
    Tigermike1975
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4751
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 5:02 PM ET #93

    Glad to see you on Wash St, the only play I have locked in so far besides the teaser I told you about in the other thread. I generally don't post much in the football forums but I have read them for years. Usually just in the baseball forum but after a great start the season went downhill and I am basically done with that sport this year other than a play here in there. Worst year I have had there in quite sometime. With a couple of the other guys I respected and/or enjoyed reading in here now gone, it's pretty much down to you and Mega Locks along with Train(his threads are very entertaining and when he gets rolling it is awesome) that I am looking at this season as I look for reasoning and additional plays to the ones I find on my own. Good luck this season. 
    Reply
    Glad to see you on Wash St, the only play I have locked in so far besides the teaser I told you about in the other thread. I generally don't post much in the football forums but I have read them for years. Usually just in the baseball forum but after a great start the season went downhill and I am basically done with that sport this year other than a play here in there. Worst year I have had there in quite sometime. With a couple of the other guys I respected and/or enjoyed reading in here now gone, it's pretty much down to you and Mega Locks along with Train(his threads are very entertaining and when he gets rolling it is awesome) that I am looking at this season as I look for reasoning and additional plays to the ones I find on my own. Good luck this season. 
     
    wounded_duck
    wounded_duck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1679
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 5:44 PM ET #94


    Really like the NW call, AMD.  I am not so sure about the LSU game. I have this one as a slow grind that could be easily decided by a field goal.  

    Take a look at Tulsa - I think they will leave red marks on Tulane's dairy air. I bought .5 to -6.5 since I'm use to MLB lines
    Reply

    Really like the NW call, AMD.  I am not so sure about the LSU game. I have this one as a slow grind that could be easily decided by a field goal.  

    Take a look at Tulsa - I think they will leave red marks on Tulane's dairy air. I bought .5 to -6.5 since I'm use to MLB lines
     
    VegasVandal
    VegasVandal
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 26913
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 6:29 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

    I think we will see a big improvement in team defenses this season. Oddsmakers have set the totals high in week 1 for obvious reasons but I see a lot of value with a few unders. Ill give you Seattle in the 2nd round while I pick up rb's in the first 3 rounds



    BOL this season AMD and thank you for divulging your draft strategy to us

    I look for to kicking your aa... erhm I mean competing in FF with you this year.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

    I think we will see a big improvement in team defenses this season. Oddsmakers have set the totals high in week 1 for obvious reasons but I see a lot of value with a few unders. Ill give you Seattle in the 2nd round while I pick up rb's in the first 3 rounds



    BOL this season AMD and thank you for divulging your draft strategy to us

    I look for to kicking your aa... erhm I mean competing in FF with you this year.
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 7:13 PM ET #96

    BOL AMD.  I like the picks as usual.  You were solid last year and hope you have a great season.  Did you have the Virginia Cav's avatar last year? 
    Reply
    BOL AMD.  I like the picks as usual.  You were solid last year and hope you have a great season.  Did you have the Virginia Cav's avatar last year? 
     
    Jab38
    Jab38
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 10247
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 7:32 PM ET #97

    gl amd 
    Reply
    gl amd 
     
    themog
    themog
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 627
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 7:46 PM ET #98

    GL AMD.  Always a must read.
    Reply
    GL AMD.  Always a must read.
     
    ceycia
    ceycia
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 1406
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 9:52 PM ET #99

    first win coming
    Reply
    first win coming
     
     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:01 PM ET #100

    1-0

    As I recall last year you started around 12-3

    So this year I will tail the first month then ditch you like a thrupenny w h o r e

    BOL
    Reply
    1-0

    As I recall last year you started around 12-3

    So this year I will tail the first month then ditch you like a thrupenny w h o r e

    BOL
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 456 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 507
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,381
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.