Week 1
holy crap,has uab line moved from -2 to +2.5???or was there an error in your earlier post,amd??...cheers
No, I have UAB at -2. I don't play the lines, I play the game. So, if the line moves from -2 to +2, Im likely to throw a few more bucks down. I didn't add to this game though.
holy crap,has uab line moved from -2 to +2.5???or was there an error in your earlier post,amd??...cheers
No, I have UAB at -2. I don't play the lines, I play the game. So, if the line moves from -2 to +2, Im likely to throw a few more bucks down. I didn't add to this game though.
I'm a huge Marshall fan so I may be a little bias here but I really think the herd will cover the 24 points against a still young terrible Miami of Ohio squad. With Marshall's weak schedule this year, I don't see them losing a game. Any thoughts on this higher spread AMD??
I didn't touch this game though Marshall is probably the right side. Oddsmakers, as weve seen, make mistakes, too. So, laying 24 on the road in the first week was to difficult for me to really have any idea. Bol this weekend
I'm a huge Marshall fan so I may be a little bias here but I really think the herd will cover the 24 points against a still young terrible Miami of Ohio squad. With Marshall's weak schedule this year, I don't see them losing a game. Any thoughts on this higher spread AMD??
I didn't touch this game though Marshall is probably the right side. Oddsmakers, as weve seen, make mistakes, too. So, laying 24 on the road in the first week was to difficult for me to really have any idea. Bol this weekend
Boy these line changes are shutting me down, Northwestern is down to +7, Uab is a Pick.
Good luck to all
Don't let lines keep you off a game. Vandy was favored by two td's and lost by 30. If you like a play, play it. ![]()
Boy these line changes are shutting me down, Northwestern is down to +7, Uab is a Pick.
Good luck to all
Don't let lines keep you off a game. Vandy was favored by two td's and lost by 30. If you like a play, play it. ![]()
cool,totally understood dude...wasnt meaning to sound like i was questioning you or your judgment...i genuinely didnt know if that was the actual line...not worried that it moved.i trust you implicitly....i have to with zero knowledge of the game,hehe...cheers
No problem here, I was just sincerely stating that sharp line movement doesn't bother me. ![]()
cool,totally understood dude...wasnt meaning to sound like i was questioning you or your judgment...i genuinely didnt know if that was the actual line...not worried that it moved.i trust you implicitly....i have to with zero knowledge of the game,hehe...cheers
No problem here, I was just sincerely stating that sharp line movement doesn't bother me. ![]()
AMD! Really looking forward to your insight this season, I also remember the HOT start last year. Its not about just the picks you post, its your interaction and knowledge of them and of others questions and opinions you have. A credit to the forum. Much respect man.. Also the units you post now is Huge in my opinion, really states how strong you feel about particular picks. Good luck this season!! cant wait to interact.
Great to see your post again buddy, appreciate it. Look forward to talking football with you for the next 4 months ![]()
AMD! Really looking forward to your insight this season, I also remember the HOT start last year. Its not about just the picks you post, its your interaction and knowledge of them and of others questions and opinions you have. A credit to the forum. Much respect man.. Also the units you post now is Huge in my opinion, really states how strong you feel about particular picks. Good luck this season!! cant wait to interact.
Great to see your post again buddy, appreciate it. Look forward to talking football with you for the next 4 months ![]()
Hey amd this is my first football season on covers and I've read alot of good things about you from other posters. Hope you have a prosperous season my man and for both our sake I hope Northwester covers lol
Thanks. I hope you have a great season as well. I don't usually give up on a wager in the first half but it appears Nw was a horrible bet. I played Nw to control time of possession and wear down Cal's D but as we are seeing, its the other way around. One of my learning experiences. ![]()
Hey amd this is my first football season on covers and I've read alot of good things about you from other posters. Hope you have a prosperous season my man and for both our sake I hope Northwester covers lol
Thanks. I hope you have a great season as well. I don't usually give up on a wager in the first half but it appears Nw was a horrible bet. I played Nw to control time of possession and wear down Cal's D but as we are seeing, its the other way around. One of my learning experiences. ![]()
Late to the party brother but good luck this year. All over LSU tonight. Badgers have a safety playing quarterback and a ton of youth on that defense. Don't see a blow out, but a comfortable ten point win looks likely. Again best of luck AMD.
Late to the party brother but good luck this year. All over LSU tonight. Badgers have a safety playing quarterback and a ton of youth on that defense. Don't see a blow out, but a comfortable ten point win looks likely. Again best of luck AMD.
Stellar work as always. Keep it up bro.
Same to you, bolts...I'm kicking myself for being naïve enough to play Nw. Man, they look like shitt. Going to bounce back with the rest ![]()
Stellar work as always. Keep it up bro.
Same to you, bolts...I'm kicking myself for being naïve enough to play Nw. Man, they look like shitt. Going to bounce back with the rest ![]()
Late to the party brother but good luck this year. All over LSU tonight. Badgers have a safety playing quarterback and a ton of youth on that defense. Don't see a blow out, but a comfortable ten point win looks likely. Again best of luck AMD.
Good to see you back, BEARS...nice to see you on LSU...lets have a great year ![]()
Late to the party brother but good luck this year. All over LSU tonight. Badgers have a safety playing quarterback and a ton of youth on that defense. Don't see a blow out, but a comfortable ten point win looks likely. Again best of luck AMD.
Good to see you back, BEARS...nice to see you on LSU...lets have a great year ![]()
They do look awful. CAL IS NOT THAT GOOD.
Yeah, they should roll but I was thinking of laying a few more bucks on New Mexico. I just don't see how Utep is going to keep up with the Lobos. Only other game I'm adding at this time are the Canes but I'm waiting for it to hit 4.
They do look awful. CAL IS NOT THAT GOOD.
Yeah, they should roll but I was thinking of laying a few more bucks on New Mexico. I just don't see how Utep is going to keep up with the Lobos. Only other game I'm adding at this time are the Canes but I'm waiting for it to hit 4.
Any thoughts on bethune cookman?
As a 3 point fave on the road against Florida Int, I would say its a solid play. They beat Florida Int last year and it doesn't appear that FIU will be able to contain Williams. After reviewing the matchup, I'm willing to put 2 units on them. Thanks
Any thoughts on bethune cookman?
As a 3 point fave on the road against Florida Int, I would say its a solid play. They beat Florida Int last year and it doesn't appear that FIU will be able to contain Williams. After reviewing the matchup, I'm willing to put 2 units on them. Thanks
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,826
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
- PART DEUX 294
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,301
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,470
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,735
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
