• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 1

    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
    amd
    potvin
    TRAIN69
    Crazy_Train
    Julespussy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 33780
    Posts: 200
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:12 PM ET #101

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Julespussy] 1-0

    As I recall last year you started around 12-3

    So this year I will tail the first month then ditch you like a thrupenny w h o r e

    BOL [/Quote

    Lol, well I hopes it's a good few weeks for us, Jules. I went 9-1, 
    9-2, 8-3 after the first 3 weeks and then I cooled off around midseason while finishing the entire season at around 68%. I just read your previous post and I'll post my units, I don't mind. Abilene was 330 to win 3. I'll post the others soon.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by Julespussy] 1-0

    As I recall last year you started around 12-3

    So this year I will tail the first month then ditch you like a thrupenny w h o r e

    BOL [/Quote

    Lol, well I hopes it's a good few weeks for us, Jules. I went 9-1, 
    9-2, 8-3 after the first 3 weeks and then I cooled off around midseason while finishing the entire season at around 68%. I just read your previous post and I'll post my units, I don't mind. Abilene was 330 to win 3. I'll post the others soon.
     
    potvin
    potvin
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 27577
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:17 PM ET #102

     nice hit amd! to many more
    Reply
     nice hit amd! to many more
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55667
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:20 PM ET #103

    Reply
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:22 PM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by potvin:

     nice hit amd! to many more

    thanks buddy, great to see your posts...let's have a great season!!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by potvin:

     nice hit amd! to many more

    thanks buddy, great to see your posts...let's have a great season!!


     
    Crazy_Train
    Crazy_Train
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 9912
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:34 PM ET #105

    Good luck this year amd
    Be the Hammer Not the Nail
    Reply
    Good luck this year amd
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55667
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:35 PM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    1-0

    As I recall last year you started around 12-3

    So this year I will tail the first month then ditch you like a thrupenny w h o r e

    BOL
    You couldnt be a bigger douche if you were full of vinegar and had a nozzle coming out of your head.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    1-0

    As I recall last year you started around 12-3

    So this year I will tail the first month then ditch you like a thrupenny w h o r e

    BOL
    You couldnt be a bigger douche if you were full of vinegar and had a nozzle coming out of your head.
     
    Julespussy
    Julespussy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 2069
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:59 PM ET #107

    Well.... If you added the above features to my current self that would surely by definition make me a bigger douche than I am now?
    Reply
    Well.... If you added the above features to my current self that would surely by definition make me a bigger douche than I am now?
     
    dontbookme
    dontbookme
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4727
    Posted: Aug. 27, 2014 - 11:59 PM ET #108

    All Motherfukn Day... AMD.. Good luck brother 
    Reply
    All Motherfukn Day... AMD.. Good luck brother 
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171378
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 12:04 AM ET #109

    BOL amd just thought I would drop in before the season starts to wish you a profitable season mah man.

    Like some of your plays also
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    BOL amd just thought I would drop in before the season starts to wish you a profitable season mah man.

    Like some of your plays also
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 12:17 AM ET #110

    [Quote: Originally Posted by TRAIN69] You couldnt be a bigger douche if you were full of vinegar and had a nozzle coming out of your head. [/Qu

     

     

    Always laughing at your asss, man. Have a good one

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by TRAIN69] You couldnt be a bigger douche if you were full of vinegar and had a nozzle coming out of your head. [/Qu

     

     

    Always laughing at your asss, man. Have a good one

     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 12:23 AM ET #111

    Mac....Thanks buddy, Ill be following your threads routinely

    Book...Always great to see your posts. You've made me money in MLB, thank you

    CT...Have a great season as well buddy, thanks

    Jab...Thanks buddy, looking forward to following you around this season as well as in the pucks forum

    The Mog....Appreciate it, man...have a great season

    Reply

    Mac....Thanks buddy, Ill be following your threads routinely

    Book...Always great to see your posts. You've made me money in MLB, thank you

    CT...Have a great season as well buddy, thanks

    Jab...Thanks buddy, looking forward to following you around this season as well as in the pucks forum

    The Mog....Appreciate it, man...have a great season

     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 12:28 AM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    BOL AMD.  I like the picks as usual.  You were solid last year and hope you have a great season.  Did you have the Virginia Cav's avatar last year? 

    Thanks Jeff, its great to see you back in the forum, hope you have a profitable season. I didn't have the Cavs avi last year but, honestly, I cant remember what I posted.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    BOL AMD.  I like the picks as usual.  You were solid last year and hope you have a great season.  Did you have the Virginia Cav's avatar last year? 

    Thanks Jeff, its great to see you back in the forum, hope you have a profitable season. I didn't have the Cavs avi last year but, honestly, I cant remember what I posted.

     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 12:38 AM ET #113

    Quote Originally Posted by wounded_duck:


    Really like the NW call, AMD.  I am not so sure about the LSU game. I have this one as a slow grind that could be easily decided by a field goal.  

    Take a look at Tulsa - I think they will leave red marks on Tulane's dairy air. I bought .5 to -6.5 since I'm use to MLB lines

    Hey buddy, thanks so much for the tip on Tulsa, Ill take a look. If you still want to meet up in Reno this season, let me know and Ill be there

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wounded_duck:


    Really like the NW call, AMD.  I am not so sure about the LSU game. I have this one as a slow grind that could be easily decided by a field goal.  

    Take a look at Tulsa - I think they will leave red marks on Tulane's dairy air. I bought .5 to -6.5 since I'm use to MLB lines

    Hey buddy, thanks so much for the tip on Tulsa, Ill take a look. If you still want to meet up in Reno this season, let me know and Ill be there

     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 12:48 AM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermike1975:

    Glad to see you on Wash St, the only play I have locked in so far besides the teaser I told you about in the other thread. I generally don't post much in the football forums but I have read them for years. Usually just in the baseball forum but after a great start the season went downhill and I am basically done with that sport this year other than a play here in there. Worst year I have had there in quite sometime. With a couple of the other guys I respected and/or enjoyed reading in here now gone, it's pretty much down to you and Mega Locks along with Train(his threads are very entertaining and when he gets rolling it is awesome) that I am looking at this season as I look for reasoning and additional plays to the ones I find on my own. Good luck this season. 

     

    I really appreciate your post, Mike. Train is a character, I enjoy his posts and I appreciate his knowledge as well as Megas and a good portion of the football forum. Hope we can all mix in a few wins and enjoy the season. Have a good one

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermike1975:

    Glad to see you on Wash St, the only play I have locked in so far besides the teaser I told you about in the other thread. I generally don't post much in the football forums but I have read them for years. Usually just in the baseball forum but after a great start the season went downhill and I am basically done with that sport this year other than a play here in there. Worst year I have had there in quite sometime. With a couple of the other guys I respected and/or enjoyed reading in here now gone, it's pretty much down to you and Mega Locks along with Train(his threads are very entertaining and when he gets rolling it is awesome) that I am looking at this season as I look for reasoning and additional plays to the ones I find on my own. Good luck this season. 

     

    I really appreciate your post, Mike. Train is a character, I enjoy his posts and I appreciate his knowledge as well as Megas and a good portion of the football forum. Hope we can all mix in a few wins and enjoy the season. Have a good one

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 5:29 AM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    1-0

    As I recall last year you started around 12-3

    So this year I will tail the first month then ditch you like a thrupenny w h o r e

    BOL [/Quote

    Lol, well I hopes it's a good few weeks for us, Jules. I went 9-1, 
    9-2, 8-3 after the first 3 weeks and then I cooled off around midseason while finishing the entire season at around 68%. I just read your previous post and I'll post my units, I don't mind. Abilene was 330 to win 3. I'll post the others soon.

    oh crap,i thought they all are standard unit plays...wud be awesome if you cud stipulate if sum are bigger than others...im tailing blindly,dont have the faintest idea about college football.

    nice hit on abilene,forgot to check and missed it

    you finished a full season at 68%??..that is astonishing if i mite say..must been your best ever surely??..any idea wat it equated to in units??
    anyhow thanks so much for sharing your knowledge and time
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

    Quote Originally Posted by Julespussy:

    1-0

    As I recall last year you started around 12-3

    So this year I will tail the first month then ditch you like a thrupenny w h o r e

    BOL [/Quote

    Lol, well I hopes it's a good few weeks for us, Jules. I went 9-1, 
    9-2, 8-3 after the first 3 weeks and then I cooled off around midseason while finishing the entire season at around 68%. I just read your previous post and I'll post my units, I don't mind. Abilene was 330 to win 3. I'll post the others soon.

    oh crap,i thought they all are standard unit plays...wud be awesome if you cud stipulate if sum are bigger than others...im tailing blindly,dont have the faintest idea about college football.

    nice hit on abilene,forgot to check and missed it

    you finished a full season at 68%??..that is astonishing if i mite say..must been your best ever surely??..any idea wat it equated to in units??
    anyhow thanks so much for sharing your knowledge and time
     
    HERMES
    HERMES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 2937
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 5:31 AM ET #116

    BOL THIS YEAR AMD!! 
    Reply
    BOL THIS YEAR AMD!! 
     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 5:31 AM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    BOL AMD.  I like the picks as usual.  You were solid last year and hope you have a great season.  Did you have the Virginia Cav's avatar last year? 

    is that blue and orange??think it mite have been wahoos perhaps??..he retired from covers now...stand to be corrected
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    BOL AMD.  I like the picks as usual.  You were solid last year and hope you have a great season.  Did you have the Virginia Cav's avatar last year? 

    is that blue and orange??think it mite have been wahoos perhaps??..he retired from covers now...stand to be corrected
     
    Metallica2467
    Metallica2467
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 51193
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 7:45 AM ET #118

    GL this season Buddy
    R.I.P. Legend
    Reply
    GL this season Buddy
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 8:01 AM ET #119

    [Quote: Originally Posted by amd] 

     Nw -11   5.5/5

    Florida -35   5.5/5

    Lsu -5  5.5/5

    Ole Miss -10   4.4/4

    Washington State -7.5  3.3/3

    Western Michigan +11.5   5.5/5

    Alabama/West Virginia under 56   2.2/2

    New Mexico -7   4.4/4

    Abilene Christian +4.   3.3/3   

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by amd] 

     Nw -11   5.5/5

    Florida -35   5.5/5

    Lsu -5  5.5/5

    Ole Miss -10   4.4/4

    Washington State -7.5  3.3/3

    Western Michigan +11.5   5.5/5

    Alabama/West Virginia under 56   2.2/2

    New Mexico -7   4.4/4

    Abilene Christian +4.   3.3/3   

     
    VGPOP
    VGPOP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 41904
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 8:18 AM ET #120

    GL this season!

    I am ready myself.

     

     

    Reply

    GL this season!

    I am ready myself.

     

     

     
    DtotheP
    DtotheP
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3039
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 8:39 AM ET #121

    BOL this season AMD!!

    I look forward to your plays every season. LSU will probably be my biggest wager of the weekend. Can't argue with any of your plays, hope you start the season well

    FYI I like the Ohio State/Navy Under 56. Ohio State defense should be improved this season with an attack style from new DC Chris Ash and a solid Dline.
    Reply
    BOL this season AMD!!

    I look forward to your plays every season. LSU will probably be my biggest wager of the weekend. Can't argue with any of your plays, hope you start the season well

    FYI I like the Ohio State/Navy Under 56. Ohio State defense should be improved this season with an attack style from new DC Chris Ash and a solid Dline.
     
    amd
    amd
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 33110
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 8:50 AM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

     

     Nw -11   5.5/5

    Florida -35   5.5/5

    Lsu -5  5.5/5

    Ole Miss -10   4.4/4

    Washington State -7.5  3.3/3

    Western Michigan +11.5   5.5/5

    Alabama/West Virginia under 56   2.2/2

    New Mexico -7   4.4/4

    Abilene Christian +4.   3.3/3  

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

    Quote Originally Posted by amd:

     

     Nw -11   5.5/5

    Florida -35   5.5/5

    Lsu -5  5.5/5

    Ole Miss -10   4.4/4

    Washington State -7.5  3.3/3

    Western Michigan +11.5   5.5/5

    Alabama/West Virginia under 56   2.2/2

    New Mexico -7   4.4/4

    Abilene Christian +4.   3.3/3  

     

     
    Jose_Reyes
    Jose_Reyes
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 20468
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 10:44 AM ET #123

    Good luck this season, amd.      
    Reply
    Good luck this season, amd.      
     
    mynameken
    mynameken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1390
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 11:12 AM ET #124

    And where you watching opening games.?
    Reply
    And where you watching opening games.?
     
     
    DRE-DAY
    DRE-DAY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 3477
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2014 - 11:18 AM ET #125

    Gl
    Reply
    Gl
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,917
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,203
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,840
    • PART DEUX 296
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,029
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,615

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.