Week 1
pardon my ignorance amd,wen you listed plays as you did in the first post they are official for you??...ie.you dont wait to confirm later on or watch wat the line does or anything??.....keen to follow,totally agree with the general consensus that you are one the best round here.
Thanks for the post, I appreciate your sentiment. We have some great posters in this forum, I'm just happy to be able to help contribute to a few winning plays every now and then. This season cant get here fast enough, Ive gone through a little summer slump. Yeah, my listed teams are official plays. Ill post a few here and there as I'm able to break the games down through the week. Lets have a great season buddy ![]()
pardon my ignorance amd,wen you listed plays as you did in the first post they are official for you??...ie.you dont wait to confirm later on or watch wat the line does or anything??.....keen to follow,totally agree with the general consensus that you are one the best round here.
Thanks for the post, I appreciate your sentiment. We have some great posters in this forum, I'm just happy to be able to help contribute to a few winning plays every now and then. This season cant get here fast enough, Ive gone through a little summer slump. Yeah, my listed teams are official plays. Ill post a few here and there as I'm able to break the games down through the week. Lets have a great season buddy ![]()
BOL this season AMD![]()
You're going down in fantasy football this season![]()
I cant wait for our league to get started, dj....gonna be a good time. Have a great season ![]()
BOL this season AMD![]()
You're going down in fantasy football this season![]()
I cant wait for our league to get started, dj....gonna be a good time. Have a great season ![]()
I took all 3 of these myself. Makes me feel better knowing you are on them also.
It should be a good start for us, 85 ![]()
I took all 3 of these myself. Makes me feel better knowing you are on them also.
It should be a good start for us, 85 ![]()
Watch out for NW. Venric Mark, starting RB, transferred. This probably isn't their biggest lose as Treyvon Green should be able to come fairly close to filling his shoes in this offense. The big lose I believe comes to Christian Jones who is lost for the year. With Siemian getting the call to be the full time starter I think the WR lose is big. I know Siemian has started in the past and saw the field but losing a wide out like that hurts.
With all that said Cal is going to be horrible. Cal's offense will be decent and be able to score but that defense is terrible. I am not sure if its a good thing Cal has returning starters on defense. I couldn't play this first game with the injuries and NW having to travel 4:30 hours out west.
I appreciate your thoughts, thanks for your post. Losing Marc is tough but it would be worse if Nw wasn't running a spread offense. I, obviously, still believe Nw will move the ball against a Cal team who lost 3 LB's for the year as well as their safety. To note, Cal's rb also broke his foot last week. If Cal had an advantage with their O line, I could imagine that Cals speed on the outside might put points on the board but Nw will nix the speed with an inside pass rush. I like Nws defensive front this season. More than anything, I like Nw's offensive matchup vs Cals defense. I think Cal will be worn and time of possession will be a huge mismatch.
Watch out for NW. Venric Mark, starting RB, transferred. This probably isn't their biggest lose as Treyvon Green should be able to come fairly close to filling his shoes in this offense. The big lose I believe comes to Christian Jones who is lost for the year. With Siemian getting the call to be the full time starter I think the WR lose is big. I know Siemian has started in the past and saw the field but losing a wide out like that hurts.
With all that said Cal is going to be horrible. Cal's offense will be decent and be able to score but that defense is terrible. I am not sure if its a good thing Cal has returning starters on defense. I couldn't play this first game with the injuries and NW having to travel 4:30 hours out west.
I appreciate your thoughts, thanks for your post. Losing Marc is tough but it would be worse if Nw wasn't running a spread offense. I, obviously, still believe Nw will move the ball against a Cal team who lost 3 LB's for the year as well as their safety. To note, Cal's rb also broke his foot last week. If Cal had an advantage with their O line, I could imagine that Cals speed on the outside might put points on the board but Nw will nix the speed with an inside pass rush. I like Nws defensive front this season. More than anything, I like Nw's offensive matchup vs Cals defense. I think Cal will be worn and time of possession will be a huge mismatch.
I don,t know why everybody have the LSU C (sounds like rock.) in their mouth.LSU run defense isn't all that once one look deep into the numbers. Secondly, this LSU team will be worst this year due to losses to graduation and NFL. Wisky has one of the best offensive lines in college football and the best running backs duo in the country. Wisconsin will control the ball and miss in a controlled passing game. This game will be closer than most think. But why play this game, better games are out there.
Da Pun.
I don,t know why everybody have the LSU C (sounds like rock.) in their mouth.LSU run defense isn't all that once one look deep into the numbers. Secondly, this LSU team will be worst this year due to losses to graduation and NFL. Wisky has one of the best offensive lines in college football and the best running backs duo in the country. Wisconsin will control the ball and miss in a controlled passing game. This game will be closer than most think. But why play this game, better games are out there.
Da Pun.
I don,t know why everybody have the LSU C (sounds like rock.) in their mouth.LSU run defense isn't all that once one look deep into the numbers. Secondly, this LSU team will be worst this year due to losses to graduation and NFL. Wisky has one of the best offensive lines in college football and the best running backs duo in the country. Wisconsin will control the ball and miss in a controlled passing game. This game will be closer than most think. But why play this game, better games are out there.
Da Pun.
Where do I start?
In response to your statement regarding Wisconsin having one of the best offensive lines in college football....well, I guess you cant get any more subjective than that. However, lets assume Wisconsin does have a great line up front. Do you think the Badgers will be able to handle 8 and 9 guys in the box because that's exactly what we will be seeing all day against an inexperienced QB who has to deal with playing with a green group of receivers. I want no part of a one dimensional Wisconsin offense. And, what are your thoughts regarding a Wisconsin defense that is only returning a handful of starters?
Obviously, LSU is a square play but in this case, I have no problem playing square. I just don't see enough upside to back a very young Wisconsin team on a short line, albeit, at home.
I don,t know why everybody have the LSU C (sounds like rock.) in their mouth.LSU run defense isn't all that once one look deep into the numbers. Secondly, this LSU team will be worst this year due to losses to graduation and NFL. Wisky has one of the best offensive lines in college football and the best running backs duo in the country. Wisconsin will control the ball and miss in a controlled passing game. This game will be closer than most think. But why play this game, better games are out there.
Da Pun.
Where do I start?
In response to your statement regarding Wisconsin having one of the best offensive lines in college football....well, I guess you cant get any more subjective than that. However, lets assume Wisconsin does have a great line up front. Do you think the Badgers will be able to handle 8 and 9 guys in the box because that's exactly what we will be seeing all day against an inexperienced QB who has to deal with playing with a green group of receivers. I want no part of a one dimensional Wisconsin offense. And, what are your thoughts regarding a Wisconsin defense that is only returning a handful of starters?
Obviously, LSU is a square play but in this case, I have no problem playing square. I just don't see enough upside to back a very young Wisconsin team on a short line, albeit, at home.
I like the picks a lot actually. How do you feel about:
Im close to pulling the trigger on Georgia. I lean with Arkansas +21. I don't have an opinion on the side of the Bama game but the under is worth a look. Thanks for the post ![]()
I like the picks a lot actually. How do you feel about:
Im close to pulling the trigger on Georgia. I lean with Arkansas +21. I don't have an opinion on the side of the Bama game but the under is worth a look. Thanks for the post ![]()
Im close to pulling the trigger on Georgia. I lean with Arkansas +21. I don't have an opinion on the side of the Bama game but the under is worth a look. Thanks for the post ![]()
I absolutely agree that Alabama/West Virginia staying UNDER 55.5. If I had to play a side, I would take the points.
![]()
Im close to pulling the trigger on Georgia. I lean with Arkansas +21. I don't have an opinion on the side of the Bama game but the under is worth a look. Thanks for the post ![]()
I absolutely agree that Alabama/West Virginia staying UNDER 55.5. If I had to play a side, I would take the points.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 507
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,381
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
