NC State needs a bell ringer like that guy @ Texas Tech, I think??
Hilarious video! ![]()
Okay I probably don't have 5 posts on here cuz I spend most of the time at other forums as well, but I gotta say 3 things.
1. Invest-I just want to say thanks for everything you do here and post your opinions to help all of us make some money ![]()
2. I'm not sure how much merit this has, but I swear most of the time when I see a team open up as a dog and they end up as the favorite they always win.
3. One thing I heard from someone who is very very respected in the NFL arena on another forum, is that at least in the NFL over the last 16 years, the points matter only about 17% of the time. This means If a favorite wins, they will also usually cover the spread 83% of times. If a dog covers the spread, they will also usually win SU 83% of times. NOTE: This is for NFL and I'm not sure exactly how accurate it would be for NCAAF. Maybe just use spreads <10 cuz there are some crazy point spreads in NCAAF.
Anyways, thanks Invest for an early winner for this week ![]()
I'll try to come on here more often.
Okay I probably don't have 5 posts on here cuz I spend most of the time at other forums as well, but I gotta say 3 things.
1. Invest-I just want to say thanks for everything you do here and post your opinions to help all of us make some money ![]()
2. I'm not sure how much merit this has, but I swear most of the time when I see a team open up as a dog and they end up as the favorite they always win.
3. One thing I heard from someone who is very very respected in the NFL arena on another forum, is that at least in the NFL over the last 16 years, the points matter only about 17% of the time. This means If a favorite wins, they will also usually cover the spread 83% of times. If a dog covers the spread, they will also usually win SU 83% of times. NOTE: This is for NFL and I'm not sure exactly how accurate it would be for NCAAF. Maybe just use spreads <10 cuz there are some crazy point spreads in NCAAF.
Anyways, thanks Invest for an early winner for this week ![]()
I'll try to come on here more often.
daneault23-
To your second point, I am not sure how accurate this is, but there is a guy who come on 1560 the game in Houston and is a professional handicapper. Anyways, he claims that when the line crosses the zero, the new favorite wins 70% of the time. Again, I don't know how accurate that is, but I often times play new favorites based on that fact, and do fairly well.
daneault23-
To your second point, I am not sure how accurate this is, but there is a guy who come on 1560 the game in Houston and is a professional handicapper. Anyways, he claims that when the line crosses the zero, the new favorite wins 70% of the time. Again, I don't know how accurate that is, but I often times play new favorites based on that fact, and do fairly well.
daneault23-
To your second point, I am not sure how accurate this is, but there is a guy who come on 1560 the game in Houston and is a professional handicapper. Anyways, he claims that when the line crosses the zero, the new favorite wins 70% of the time. Again, I don't know how accurate that is, but I often times play new favorites based on that fact, and do fairly well.
Yeah I swear everytime I see this, I just see it as interesting and then I find out the new favorite wins a very high percentage. Maybe something to look out for for future reference ![]()
daneault23-
To your second point, I am not sure how accurate this is, but there is a guy who come on 1560 the game in Houston and is a professional handicapper. Anyways, he claims that when the line crosses the zero, the new favorite wins 70% of the time. Again, I don't know how accurate that is, but I often times play new favorites based on that fact, and do fairly well.
Yeah I swear everytime I see this, I just see it as interesting and then I find out the new favorite wins a very high percentage. Maybe something to look out for for future reference ![]()
