• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    ****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-16-10/9-18-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****

    «First Previous 8910 ... 353637 Next Last»
    daneault23
    investments4you
    snake777
    _G6_
    Billy-BlueHawk
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134614
    Posts: 919
    «First Previous 8910 ... 353637 Next Last»
     
    daneault23
    daneault23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 117
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 11:42 PM ET #176

    Looks like Arizona falls into that category vs Iowa this week. Arizona was a 1 point dog, and now is a 1 point favorite
    Reply
    Looks like Arizona falls into that category vs Iowa this week. Arizona was a 1 point dog, and now is a 1 point favorite
     
    investments4you
    investments4you
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20292
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 11:45 PM ET #177

    Quote Originally Posted by joemw74:

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joemw74:

     
    investments4you
    investments4you
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20292
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 11:45 PM ET #178

    Quote Originally Posted by more4us:

    Great job Invest and thanks for all the hard work...............
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by more4us:

    Great job Invest and thanks for all the hard work...............
     
    snake777
    snake777
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 11:46 PM ET #179

    Great job Invest! Thanks!
    Reply
    Great job Invest! Thanks!
     
    investments4you
    investments4you
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20292
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 11:47 PM ET #180

    BigEastExpert
    mightymouse
    snake777
    daneault23

    Also a big Congrats to Hi Holdem  who played the live action + 13.5 and won there at the end,, 
    Reply
    BigEastExpert
    mightymouse
    snake777
    daneault23

    Also a big Congrats to Hi Holdem  who played the live action + 13.5 and won there at the end,, 
     
    investments4you
    investments4you
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20292
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 11:48 PM ET #181

    Alright, time for Friday,, Looks like the Covers Board had another great night,, Keep it goin fellas, 

    2010-2011 Sports Plays
    NCAAF:  ( 22 - 13 - 0 )  + 17.3  Units  (x8 at $100/unit)
    SIDES:  ( 14 - 6 - 0 )  + 15.6 units
    1st half :( 1-2-0) -..1 unit
    2nd half:(6-4-0) + 1.8 units
    NFL:  (  5 - 6 - 1)  -.8  units
    2010 MLB Season
    MLB: ( 146-149)   -15.30  units 
    Season 2009-2010 FINAL RECORD:
    NCAAB: ( 281-245-1) + 28.3units 
    NBA:     ( 1214-1025-19) + 182.5 units
    NFL:       ( 159- 130- 4 )  + 76.8 units
    NCAAF:  ( 189 - 126 - 11) + 124.2 units
    OVERALL: ( 1840 -1520-35) + 411.8U X (unit=$800)

    Playoffs Breakdown:
    Monday Night Football: ( 15-0)  : Superbowl: ( 2-0 )
    NFL Playoffs Sides  ( 10 - 1 )
    All NFL Playoffs Plays: ( 20 - 6 )
    NBA Playoffs Sides : ( 37-30-2)
    NBA Championship: ( 13-6) + 16.9unit X 8 = 135.2 units
    Reply
    Alright, time for Friday,, Looks like the Covers Board had another great night,, Keep it goin fellas, 

    2010-2011 Sports Plays
    NCAAF:  ( 22 - 13 - 0 )  + 17.3  Units  (x8 at $100/unit)
    SIDES:  ( 14 - 6 - 0 )  + 15.6 units
    1st half :( 1-2-0) -..1 unit
    2nd half:(6-4-0) + 1.8 units
    NFL:  (  5 - 6 - 1)  -.8  units
    2010 MLB Season
    MLB: ( 146-149)   -15.30  units 
    Season 2009-2010 FINAL RECORD:
    NCAAB: ( 281-245-1) + 28.3units 
    NBA:     ( 1214-1025-19) + 182.5 units
    NFL:       ( 159- 130- 4 )  + 76.8 units
    NCAAF:  ( 189 - 126 - 11) + 124.2 units
    OVERALL: ( 1840 -1520-35) + 411.8U X (unit=$800)

    Playoffs Breakdown:
    Monday Night Football: ( 15-0)  : Superbowl: ( 2-0 )
    NFL Playoffs Sides  ( 10 - 1 )
    All NFL Playoffs Plays: ( 20 - 6 )
    NBA Playoffs Sides : ( 37-30-2)
    NBA Championship: ( 13-6) + 16.9unit X 8 = 135.2 units
     
    _G6_
    _G6_
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 407
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2010 - 11:49 PM ET #182

    Reply
     
    Billy-BlueHawk
    Billy-BlueHawk
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2105
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:04 AM ET #183

    very good my friend
    Reply
    very good my friend
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:05 AM ET #184

    i4U- I can't find your pick but I see a lot of so I know you were on the right side.  Nice work
    Reply
    i4U- I can't find your pick but I see a lot of so I know you were on the right side.  Nice work
     
    investments4you
    investments4you
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20292
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:07 AM ET #185

    Quote Originally Posted by CalBear:

    i4U- I can't find your pick but I see a lot of so I know you were on the right side.  Nice work
       Ya I know man,, I had to look for it too at end of game,, Page 2 .... Thanks brother,,, 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CalBear:

    i4U- I can't find your pick but I see a lot of so I know you were on the right side.  Nice work
       Ya I know man,, I had to look for it too at end of game,, Page 2 .... Thanks brother,,, 
     
    investments4you
    investments4you
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20292
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:07 AM ET #186

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy-BlueHawk:

    very good my friend  
     Thanks Billy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy-BlueHawk:

    very good my friend  
     Thanks Billy
     
    daneault23
    daneault23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 117
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:08 AM ET #187

    Quote Originally Posted by CalBear:

    i4U- I can't find your pick but I see a lot of so I know you were on the right side.  Nice work

    He took NC State ML -120 2 units

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CalBear:

    i4U- I can't find your pick but I see a lot of so I know you were on the right side.  Nice work

    He took NC State ML -120 2 units

     
    aerojackel
    aerojackel
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 924
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:12 AM ET #188

    Great Start Invest 

    Thank You

    Reply

    Great Start Invest 

    Thank You

     
    pokey11
    pokey11
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 852
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:21 AM ET #189

    Reply
     
    sims_key
    sims_key
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 16408
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:25 AM ET #190

    great job man.  almost broke even by playing cincy full game and second half.  lucky to get that second half.  bad read by me.

    Reply
    great job man.  almost broke even by playing cincy full game and second half.  lucky to get that second half.  bad read by me.

     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:29 AM ET #191

    Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:

    Alright fellas,, Man there are so many different angles on this game to  look at,, From how good the kickers are , to how good the qb should be,, neither has proven much yet, but both have qb ratings over 120,,  and the running game,, wow,, everyone is concerned about cincy running back, but NC state is pretty good at RB as well,, What I am worried about is sacks,, whoever gets to the QB more is going to have the advantage tonight,, i liked Cincy all day,, until about two hours ago when I disected this a little more,, Im not going to lay the points here  simply becaue both teams have pretty decent kickers, and its the 3rd game now so they should be spot on,,  Not a good spot to kill your book,, but for some action,,

    NC STATE ML  - 120 2  UNITS 



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:

    Alright fellas,, Man there are so many different angles on this game to  look at,, From how good the kickers are , to how good the qb should be,, neither has proven much yet, but both have qb ratings over 120,,  and the running game,, wow,, everyone is concerned about cincy running back, but NC state is pretty good at RB as well,, What I am worried about is sacks,, whoever gets to the QB more is going to have the advantage tonight,, i liked Cincy all day,, until about two hours ago when I disected this a little more,, Im not going to lay the points here  simply becaue both teams have pretty decent kickers, and its the 3rd game now so they should be spot on,,  Not a good spot to kill your book,, but for some action,,

    NC STATE ML  - 120 2  UNITS 



     
    Heatseeker
    Heatseeker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 2023
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:30 AM ET #192

    Reply
     
    johnnyo21
    johnnyo21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 2772
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:31 AM ET #193

    I4U congrats!
    Reply
    I4U congrats!
     
    jusballin32
    jusballin32
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:42 AM ET #194

    Nice work on the NCST -120 pick, congrats
    Reply
    Nice work on the NCST -120 pick, congrats
     
    jusballin32
    jusballin32
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:43 AM ET #195

    Liking Ohio/Ohio State 1H over 24......I got it at 23.5 yesterday
    Reply
    Liking Ohio/Ohio State 1H over 24......I got it at 23.5 yesterday
     
    jusballin32
    jusballin32
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:44 AM ET #196

    Liking Ohio/Ohio State 1H over 24......I got it at 23.5 yesterday
    Reply
    Liking Ohio/Ohio State 1H over 24......I got it at 23.5 yesterday
     
    jusballin32
    jusballin32
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 12:46 AM ET #197

    Also liking Kent State/Penn State 1H over 23
    Reply
    Also liking Kent State/Penn State 1H over 23
     
    investments4you
    investments4you
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20292
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 1:47 AM ET #198

    Quote Originally Posted by daneault23:

    Okay I probably don't have 5 posts on here cuz I spend most of the time at other forums as well, but I gotta say 3 things.

    1. Invest-I just want to say thanks for everything you do here and post your opinions to help all of us make some money

    2. I'm not sure how much merit this has, but I swear most of the time when I see a team open up as a dog and they end up as the favorite they always win.

    3. One thing I heard from someone who is very very respected in the NFL arena on another forum, is that at least in the NFL over the last 16 years, the points matter only about 17% of the time. This means If a favorite wins, they will also usually cover the spread 83% of times. If a dog covers the spread, they will also usually win SU 83% of times. NOTE: This is for NFL and I'm not sure exactly how accurate it would be for NCAAF. Maybe just use spreads <10 cuz there are some crazy point spreads in NCAAF.

    Anyways, thanks Invest for an early winner for this week

    I'll try to come on here more often.


    that seems like a pretty interesting trend,, I am not aware of that stat,, the only other game I can think of this season is the Boisie vs Virginia tech game, V tech ended up being the favorite but lost,, Thanks for the info, 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by daneault23:

    Okay I probably don't have 5 posts on here cuz I spend most of the time at other forums as well, but I gotta say 3 things.

    1. Invest-I just want to say thanks for everything you do here and post your opinions to help all of us make some money

    2. I'm not sure how much merit this has, but I swear most of the time when I see a team open up as a dog and they end up as the favorite they always win.

    3. One thing I heard from someone who is very very respected in the NFL arena on another forum, is that at least in the NFL over the last 16 years, the points matter only about 17% of the time. This means If a favorite wins, they will also usually cover the spread 83% of times. If a dog covers the spread, they will also usually win SU 83% of times. NOTE: This is for NFL and I'm not sure exactly how accurate it would be for NCAAF. Maybe just use spreads <10 cuz there are some crazy point spreads in NCAAF.

    Anyways, thanks Invest for an early winner for this week

    I'll try to come on here more often.


    that seems like a pretty interesting trend,, I am not aware of that stat,, the only other game I can think of this season is the Boisie vs Virginia tech game, V tech ended up being the favorite but lost,, Thanks for the info, 
     
    daneault23
    daneault23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 117
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 1:50 AM ET #199

    Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:


    that seems like a pretty interesting trend,, I am not aware of that stat,, the only other game I can think of this season is the Boisie vs Virginia tech game, V tech ended up being the favorite but lost,, Thanks for the info, 

    Yeah I haven't backtested it or anything, it just seems like most of the time whoever is the favorite at the end of the day turns out to be the winner. Hopefully not in the Iowa game, cuz I got Iowa in that one

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:


    that seems like a pretty interesting trend,, I am not aware of that stat,, the only other game I can think of this season is the Boisie vs Virginia tech game, V tech ended up being the favorite but lost,, Thanks for the info, 

    Yeah I haven't backtested it or anything, it just seems like most of the time whoever is the favorite at the end of the day turns out to be the winner. Hopefully not in the Iowa game, cuz I got Iowa in that one

     
     
    elgallo9
    elgallo9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2075
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2010 - 3:32 AM ET #200

    RESPECT for EVERYTHING YOU DO!!

    Reply

    RESPECT for EVERYTHING YOU DO!!

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 8910 ... 353637 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,384
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
    • PART DEUX 300
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,522
    • PART DEUX 130
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,748

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.