****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-16-10/9-18-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
Looks like Arizona falls into that category vs Iowa this week. Arizona was a 1 point dog, and now is a 1 point favorite
Looks like Arizona falls into that category vs Iowa this week. Arizona was a 1 point dog, and now is a 1 point favorite
[Quote: Originally Posted by wulfman14] california -2.5 solid play
[/Quot
Every post I have seen favors Cal, That makes me sure I am waiting for Invest to break it down. The line is only -2.5 for a reason. ![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by wulfman14] california -2.5 solid play
[/Quot
Every post I have seen favors Cal, That makes me sure I am waiting for Invest to break it down. The line is only -2.5 for a reason. ![]()
My brother and I have been following your picks and i must say you are doing a great job. We both reside in Oklahoma also and i must say it seems like Okies have an edge when capping games!! i look forward to a great season and great wins from your great capping skills. BOL tonight i am leaning on KU and CAL and CAL over!! Love to know you input on these plays!
Thanks
My brother and I have been following your picks and i must say you are doing a great job. We both reside in Oklahoma also and i must say it seems like Okies have an edge when capping games!! i look forward to a great season and great wins from your great capping skills. BOL tonight i am leaning on KU and CAL and CAL over!! Love to know you input on these plays!
Thanks
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,400
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 628
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,590
- PART DEUX 300
- PART DEUX 132
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,748
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
