Posted:
#1
Well it has been a great start to the season past few weeks. Looks like
alot of fellas are making some profits. I was very glad to see Virginia
tech go down like they did so that we do not have to hear about Boisie
all season long. I was also glad to see my Oklahoma Sooners whoop up on
Seminoles. Now they are heavy favs over Air Force and from the echo
around here, Stoops is not happy about having to prepare for the Trip
Option.. Tonight the game is gonna be funky I'm sure. If ya notice the
line is doing the same thing it did to the Bearcats when they went to
Fresno St. Opens with Cincy the Road favorite and now they are a Road
dog,, Still watching the line on that one. Good Luck this weekend
everybody. I took note to some of the PM's i was getting, so this year i
will break down the full game plays from the half time plays for those
that do not want to sit around cpu all day. But i am not going to change
the way i do units, I keep it low at either half a unit or up to 3
units for a reason, to show the newbies that you do not have to risk 8
units every play to make good money. So yes, i could say im playin 8 to
16 units per game and then my units won would show very high numbers,
but thats not my goal here, most people that know me on here, understand
that already, but for the new fellas, just go by your own unit size.
Some play way more then i do, some way less, that should not matter.
Just be smart and play within your means at your own unit amount. Just
like I was telling some of you guys, the most profit will always be made
off of full games, for me anyway,, that is where i focus most of my
efforts , everybody is different, So hope that helps, again, after
looking over the boards last weekend, looks like lots of guys tearing it
up so far this season,, Lets keep it rollin,,
