****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-16-10/9-18-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
To Invest or anyone else I have a unit question.
When you say NC STate (2 units) -120
Lets say my price per unit is $100, for 2 units are you betting
$112 for 200 (2 units)? or betting 2 units $200 for $355?
Appreciate the clarification on this.
To Invest or anyone else I have a unit question.
When you say NC STate (2 units) -120
Lets say my price per unit is $100, for 2 units are you betting
$112 for 200 (2 units)? or betting 2 units $200 for $355?
Appreciate the clarification on this.
To Invest or anyone else I have a unit question.
When you say NC STate (2 units) -120
Lets say my price per unit is $100, for 2 units are you betting
$112 for 200 (2 units)? or betting 2 units $200 for $355?
Appreciate the clarification on this.
I thought if your units was 100 you actually risking 220 to make 200 but tonight special cuz we ML. So risky 240 to make 200 i thought.
To Invest or anyone else I have a unit question.
When you say NC STate (2 units) -120
Lets say my price per unit is $100, for 2 units are you betting
$112 for 200 (2 units)? or betting 2 units $200 for $355?
Appreciate the clarification on this.
I thought if your units was 100 you actually risking 220 to make 200 but tonight special cuz we ML. So risky 240 to make 200 i thought.
To Invest or anyone else I have a unit question.
When you say NC STate (2 units) -120
Lets say my price per unit is $100, for 2 units are you betting
$112 for 200 (2 units)? or betting 2 units $200 for $355?
Appreciate the clarification on this.
To Invest or anyone else I have a unit question.
When you say NC STate (2 units) -120
Lets say my price per unit is $100, for 2 units are you betting
$112 for 200 (2 units)? or betting 2 units $200 for $355?
Appreciate the clarification on this.
State QB is really good and fun to watch.
State QB is really good and fun to watch.
You guys should know i4u doesnt have opinions on most game till close to game time. He might have leans but has not done the due dilengence.
Like tonight for example he actually wanted Cincy. Up until 3 hrs before game time after more research took NC.
You guys should know i4u doesnt have opinions on most game till close to game time. He might have leans but has not done the due dilengence.
Like tonight for example he actually wanted Cincy. Up until 3 hrs before game time after more research took NC.
How can a coach ever quit on his team right before the final.
Lack of respect.
How can a coach ever quit on his team right before the final.
Lack of respect.
You guys should know i4u doesnt have opinions on most game till close to game time. He might have leans but has not done the due dilengence.
Like tonight for example he actually wanted Cincy. Up until 3 hrs before game time after more research took NC.
You guys should know i4u doesnt have opinions on most game till close to game time. He might have leans but has not done the due dilengence.
Like tonight for example he actually wanted Cincy. Up until 3 hrs before game time after more research took NC.
He will post his plays for tommorrow near game time. I know it sometimes hard to wait until then.
He will post his plays for tommorrow near game time. I know it sometimes hard to wait until then.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,969
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 622
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,206
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 300
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,012
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,948
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,620
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
