****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-16-10/9-18-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
WOWWWW!!!! that missed extra pt just either made or broke the 1st half U/O
WOWWWW!!!! that missed extra pt just either made or broke the 1st half U/O
I am really hoping that missed extra point doesn't come back to bite me. I took NC State -1.5 yesterday.
I dont see how it could we just need nc to win. Already got 20 if all they get is a field goal second half they have to limit Bearcats to 2 TDs you still cover.
I am really hoping that missed extra point doesn't come back to bite me. I took NC State -1.5 yesterday.
I dont see how it could we just need nc to win. Already got 20 if all they get is a field goal second half they have to limit Bearcats to 2 TDs you still cover.
That guy had made a million in a row, how did he just miss that, lol, ,
That guy had made a million in a row, how did he just miss that, lol, ,
Dude that crazy I was just thinking about Ali Larter and the whip cream scene from Varsity Blues then I see your avatar shark. One of the few hot women who realize you dont need a boob job to fit in.
Dude that crazy I was just thinking about Ali Larter and the whip cream scene from Varsity Blues then I see your avatar shark. One of the few hot women who realize you dont need a boob job to fit in.
No not really,, I want to take the over,, but thats probably because i just saw them score two quick scores,, and without all those turnovers there would have been more points on the board,, the good thing is that the game should be extended if cincy is playing from behind the whole game,, because the clock stops when they throw alot,and i dont think they can stop nc state,, i think i just talked myself into over but only if i can find 27 somewhere, i dont want the hook to bite me,
No not really,, I want to take the over,, but thats probably because i just saw them score two quick scores,, and without all those turnovers there would have been more points on the board,, the good thing is that the game should be extended if cincy is playing from behind the whole game,, because the clock stops when they throw alot,and i dont think they can stop nc state,, i think i just talked myself into over but only if i can find 27 somewhere, i dont want the hook to bite me,
No not really,, I want to take the over,, but thats probably because i just saw them score two quick scores,, and without all those turnovers there would have been more points on the board,, the good thing is that the game should be extended if cincy is playing from behind the whole game,, because the clock stops when they throw alot,and i dont think they can stop nc state,, i think i just talked myself into over but only if i can find 27 somewhere, i dont want the hook to bite me,
No not really,, I want to take the over,, but thats probably because i just saw them score two quick scores,, and without all those turnovers there would have been more points on the board,, the good thing is that the game should be extended if cincy is playing from behind the whole game,, because the clock stops when they throw alot,and i dont think they can stop nc state,, i think i just talked myself into over but only if i can find 27 somewhere, i dont want the hook to bite me,
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,961
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 610
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,620
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
