Seeing any In-Gamers?
Big spread from the original......
![]()
Seeing any In-Gamers?
Big spread from the original......
![]()
Seeing any In-Gamers?
Big spread from the original......
![]()
Get a smart phone. Worth it weight in gold. Especially for Saturday when you have so many freaking games. With the way I4u going youll make that back in one saturday.
Get a smart phone. Worth it weight in gold. Especially for Saturday when you have so many freaking games. With the way I4u going youll make that back in one saturday.
I bartend on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays and can still easily follow i4u picks.
I bartend on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays and can still easily follow i4u picks.
I hate it when this happens:
I put in .2% of my original bet on Cinn +14.5 -1.15....on the submit,,,,they kicked it out....would i frickin like +13.5?....well HECK NO.....but i took it.
I hate it when this happens:
I put in .2% of my original bet on Cinn +14.5 -1.15....on the submit,,,,they kicked it out....would i frickin like +13.5?....well HECK NO.....but i took it.
Another good one is Vodka and Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light...we call them Bomb Pops!
![]()
Another good one is Vodka and Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light...we call them Bomb Pops!
![]()
BTY-----congrats on the good start to this FOOTBALL Season
![]()
BTY-----congrats on the good start to this FOOTBALL Season
![]()
