Where did you go sweetheart?
LuDawg's ECU @ UCF Saturday
Posted:
#251
Quote Originally Posted by ajensen:
Wow you guys are born losers. They're down by 1 TD to cover and you think the games over. I'm done with you.
Quote Originally Posted by ajensen:
Wow you guys are born losers. They're down by 1 TD to cover and you think the games over. I'm done with you.
Where did you go sweetheart?
Posted:
#252
Quote Originally Posted by rdubbs420:
had a parlay with fl iowa oregon st and ECU hahahaha im disgusted with myself
had a parlay with fl iowa oregon st and ECU hahahaha im disgusted with myself
you should be, because you don't make your own plays, then you come on here and 
Quote Originally Posted by rdubbs420:
had a parlay with fl iowa oregon st and ECU hahahaha im disgusted with myself
had a parlay with fl iowa oregon st and ECU hahahaha im disgusted with myself
you should be, because you don't make your own plays, then you come on here and 
Posted:
#256
Quote Originally Posted by GreekBoi:
we can still cover not over yet fellas
we can still cover not over yet fellas
I don't understand why people already gave up on the game, I know it won't be easy and will need a lot of luck, but it is still possible.
I don't know about all of you, but I will be watching this game till the clock runs out.
Quote Originally Posted by GreekBoi:
we can still cover not over yet fellas
we can still cover not over yet fellas
I don't understand why people already gave up on the game, I know it won't be easy and will need a lot of luck, but it is still possible.
I don't know about all of you, but I will be watching this game till the clock runs out.
Posted:
#257
Quote Originally Posted by GreekBoi:
i respect your capping,but you are acting like a asshole bro
He attacked me first for seeing the game for what it was Greek, he told me to go fuck myself when I saw the wrong bet, sure, he may still cover, but dude attacked first.
Quote Originally Posted by GreekBoi:
i respect your capping,but you are acting like a asshole bro
He attacked me first for seeing the game for what it was Greek, he told me to go fuck myself when I saw the wrong bet, sure, he may still cover, but dude attacked first.
Posted:
#271
Quote Originally Posted by N-P:
He attacked me first for seeing the game for what it was Greek, he told me to go fuck myself when I saw the wrong bet, sure, he may still cover, but dude attacked first.
I'm right here buddy. And you came into this thread attacking everyone, including Lu, first. Disrespectful when you know everyone who is in this thread is probably on ECU. Now piss off and go bother somone else's thread.
Quote Originally Posted by N-P:
He attacked me first for seeing the game for what it was Greek, he told me to go fuck myself when I saw the wrong bet, sure, he may still cover, but dude attacked first.
I'm right here buddy. And you came into this thread attacking everyone, including Lu, first. Disrespectful when you know everyone who is in this thread is probably on ECU. Now piss off and go bother somone else's thread.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
