ecu having 5 wins is a joke
LuDawg's ECU @ UCF Saturday
Drive Summary: 5 plays, 67 yards
This D is just brutal.Just when we thought we were back in da game
sucks, we know UCF can score ,,, i just hope ECU keeps scoring as well
Drive Summary: 5 plays, 67 yards
This D is just brutal.Just when we thought we were back in da game
sucks, we know UCF can score ,,, i just hope ECU keeps scoring as well
When he made that statement of having "fun" when u bet, I immediately knew he is a 55 dollar player.That is the problem w this forum, people don't bet real money, hence, are unaffected by losses. He's a good guy though.
When he made that statement of having "fun" when u bet, I immediately knew he is a 55 dollar player.That is the problem w this forum, people don't bet real money, hence, are unaffected by losses. He's a good guy though.
When he made that statement of having "fun" when u bet, I immediately knew he is a 55 dollar player.That is the problem w this forum, people don't bet real money, hence, are unaffected by losses. He's a good guy though.
I got 2,000$ on ECU +7.5
nice try being smart tho
When he made that statement of having "fun" when u bet, I immediately knew he is a 55 dollar player.That is the problem w this forum, people don't bet real money, hence, are unaffected by losses. He's a good guy though.
I got 2,000$ on ECU +7.5
nice try being smart tho
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
