LuDawg's ECU @ UCF Saturday
Because I was called every name in the book after I said this game is over (I saw the defense in the first minute), then some guy called me an asshole and said the game was tied (they were down 14). If you guys become realists, instead of optimists, you will make a killing. This game was over in the first two minutes. MOST DON'T BET REAL MONEY ON THESE FORUMS. IT IS MY JOB TO EXPOSE THEM.
What's the pay?
Fukn 13 year old loser...........
Because I was called every name in the book after I said this game is over (I saw the defense in the first minute), then some guy called me an asshole and said the game was tied (they were down 14). If you guys become realists, instead of optimists, you will make a killing. This game was over in the first two minutes. MOST DON'T BET REAL MONEY ON THESE FORUMS. IT IS MY JOB TO EXPOSE THEM.
What's the pay?
Fukn 13 year old loser...........
LuDawg....you and I went head to head on this matchup last year and you LOST and UCF had no problem covering. Now I know you follow them and side with them but this contest on the road at UCF goes to the home team....I follow and have won alot on UCF ( just don't post it ) just look at their ATS and this years group will will win Conf USA....the difference. DEFENSE. UCF has it and ECU doesn't. don't let the last 2 games fool you. ECU lost 9 starters on Defense and they never expected to where they are at 5-2. UCF can play defense and if not for very late scores on the road should have had K State and NCSt. Not to mention all the new wrinkles with Godfrey running the offense behind that MASSIVE Offensive Line. UCF will control the ball and the clock and the score and will force ECU to play from behind and limit them into throwing almost every down ( they can't run ) . Spells interceptions and an a couple of easy UCF scores. I wish you good luck but for those who follow you blindly they should look into this one. I bet 2 of those loses in your 38-8 record were to UCF. I know the one last year was. Ain't gonna happen.
LuDawg....you and I went head to head on this matchup last year and you LOST and UCF had no problem covering. Now I know you follow them and side with them but this contest on the road at UCF goes to the home team....I follow and have won alot on UCF ( just don't post it ) just look at their ATS and this years group will will win Conf USA....the difference. DEFENSE. UCF has it and ECU doesn't. don't let the last 2 games fool you. ECU lost 9 starters on Defense and they never expected to where they are at 5-2. UCF can play defense and if not for very late scores on the road should have had K State and NCSt. Not to mention all the new wrinkles with Godfrey running the offense behind that MASSIVE Offensive Line. UCF will control the ball and the clock and the score and will force ECU to play from behind and limit them into throwing almost every down ( they can't run ) . Spells interceptions and an a couple of easy UCF scores. I wish you good luck but for those who follow you blindly they should look into this one. I bet 2 of those loses in your 38-8 record were to UCF. I know the one last year was. Ain't gonna happen.
BOOM!
56-28
I'M OUT, IT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN HERE. SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK!
Talk about someone who does not know the score.......ASSHOLE....fukn hilarious this N-P (No - Prick) guy is.....
BOOM!
56-28
I'M OUT, IT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN HERE. SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK!
Talk about someone who does not know the score.......ASSHOLE....fukn hilarious this N-P (No - Prick) guy is.....
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,784
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,717
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
