Glad to see you back. I will let my thread fade and you take over. Let's make some $$
erdoc...great to see you...if you want to continue to post, by all means ...also...feel free to check on me I miss some once in a while and I appreciate help from the guys that know whats going on with this..gl ryno
Quote Originally Posted by erdoc:
Glad to see you back. I will let my thread fade and you take over. Let's make some $$
erdoc...great to see you...if you want to continue to post, by all means ...also...feel free to check on me I miss some once in a while and I appreciate help from the guys that know whats going on with this..gl ryno
I am scratching my head on this one guys- eastern Illinois +1.... think eastern Illinois takes care business...edwrdsville...horrible and on my tofade list.
guess its worth a little for me. gl ryno.
I am scratching my head on this one guys- eastern Illinois +1.... think eastern Illinois takes care business...edwrdsville...horrible and on my tofade list.
VMI, Portland state and Georgia Southern were all plays at open from what I could tell but those lines disappeared in a hurry. Noticed that in monitoring through January that a lot of plays vanish with overnight line movement. Possibly something to try and jump on early going forward.
VMI, Portland state and Georgia Southern were all plays at open from what I could tell but those lines disappeared in a hurry. Noticed that in monitoring through January that a lot of plays vanish with overnight line movement. Possibly something to try and jump on early going forward.
Except the lines are only playable at +6.5 or higher, so unless you got them early playing Portland state now at +2.5 isn't a play for example. VMI was at +4.5 so also a non play.
Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiHarris:
Opening lines on Vegas insider
Vmi 8
Georgia southern 6.5
Portland state 6.5
Except the lines are only playable at +6.5 or higher, so unless you got them early playing Portland state now at +2.5 isn't a play for example. VMI was at +4.5 so also a non play.
Im still confused - the system says "opening lines" have to be 6.5 or higher. You're talking about 4.5 and 2.5 but those are current lines. SO which is it? Based off the line you get when you bet or based off vegas opening line bc everyone is saying different??
Im still confused - the system says "opening lines" have to be 6.5 or higher. You're talking about 4.5 and 2.5 but those are current lines. SO which is it? Based off the line you get when you bet or based off vegas opening line bc everyone is saying different??
Ryno - welcome back I started tracking 1st half lines last year, as they hit at a good clip $$ Don't know if u want to add these to the tracking/winnings on the KP system Let's cash!
Ryno - welcome back I started tracking 1st half lines last year, as they hit at a good clip $$ Don't know if u want to add these to the tracking/winnings on the KP system Let's cash!
texas san Antonio is at +6 right now. still a play?
still a play at your discretion.
as far as openers...I only play lines that I can get. boomaker gets them out as early as any so I couldn't catch those....if you guys want to play the lines you see open cant get that line..whats the use? again, your discretion.
Quote Originally Posted by ThieNoii:
texas san Antonio is at +6 right now. still a play?
still a play at your discretion.
as far as openers...I only play lines that I can get. boomaker gets them out as early as any so I couldn't catch those....if you guys want to play the lines you see open cant get that line..whats the use? again, your discretion.
Im still confused - the system says "opening lines" have to be 6.5 or higher. You're talking about 4.5 and 2.5 but those are current lines. SO which is it? Based off the line you get when you bet or based off vegas opening line bc everyone is saying different??
I will say this once again, simple..follow and win. I looked at all openers of three games in question and at no time were they offered to bet at 5 different books at numbers you guys are talking about. if I miss any...which does happen I have 2 or 3 guys in here that know the system and will add or correct me. lets not get into why its not a play already in these threads please. that being said, lets win some dough! ryno
Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiHarris:
Im still confused - the system says "opening lines" have to be 6.5 or higher. You're talking about 4.5 and 2.5 but those are current lines. SO which is it? Based off the line you get when you bet or based off vegas opening line bc everyone is saying different??
I will say this once again, simple..follow and win. I looked at all openers of three games in question and at no time were they offered to bet at 5 different books at numbers you guys are talking about. if I miss any...which does happen I have 2 or 3 guys in here that know the system and will add or correct me. lets not get into why its not a play already in these threads please. that being said, lets win some dough! ryno