Tuesday premium
college of Charleston -5.5 (-108) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
great run!
Tuesday premium
college of Charleston -5.5 (-108) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 628-466-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
65-65-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +3.3 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-62 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -16.24 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 97.10 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 628-466-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
65-65-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +3.3 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-62 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -16.24 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 97.10 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
0-1 -2.18 units for Wednesday
0-1 -2.18 units for Wednesday
Thursday premium
West virginia -2.5 (-105) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
1-0 +2 units for Thursday
Thursday premium
West virginia -2.5 (-105) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
1-0 +2 units for Thursday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 629-467-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
66-66-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +3.12 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-62 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -16.24 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 96.92 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 629-467-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
66-66-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +3.12 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-62 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -16.24 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 96.92 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
well done last 3 days...def. respect u as being man enough to track what appears to be legit #'s. GL I don't bet basketball...well not until i am in anaheim for the sweet 16. BOL 2 U chief!
thanks for the respect brother![]()
well done last 3 days...def. respect u as being man enough to track what appears to be legit #'s. GL I don't bet basketball...well not until i am in anaheim for the sweet 16. BOL 2 U chief!
thanks for the respect brother![]()
Friday premium
George Mason +1.5 (-102) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Virginia Commonwealth +5.5 (-102) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
2-0 +4 units for Friday
Friday premium
George Mason +1.5 (-102) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Virginia Commonwealth +5.5 (-102) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
2-0 +4 units for Friday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 631-467-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
68-66-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.12 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-62 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -16.24 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 100.92 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 631-467-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
68-66-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.12 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-62 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -16.24 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 100.92 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
0-1 -2.1 units for Saturday
0-1 -2.1 units for Saturday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 631-468-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
68-66-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.12 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-63 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.34 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 98.82 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 631-468-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
68-66-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.12 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-63 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.34 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 98.82 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Khali I sent you a request, please accept at your convenience so I can get at you. Thanks.
I have accepted your request but you could have just hit me on my email which is posted in this thread![]()
Khali I sent you a request, please accept at your convenience so I can get at you. Thanks.
I have accepted your request but you could have just hit me on my email which is posted in this thread![]()
|
good luck to all during the tourney |
|
good luck to all during the tourney |
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 633-468-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
70-66-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +11.12 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-63 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.34 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 102.82 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 633-468-12 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
70-66-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +11.12 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-63 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -18.34 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 102.82 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,682
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,362
- PART DEUX 251
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,507
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,501
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,829
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,653
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
