great run!
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks *new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount. |
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks *new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount. |
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 627-457-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
64-59-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +11.44 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-59 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -10.16 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 113.32 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 627-457-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
64-59-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +11.44 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-59 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -10.16 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 113.32 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks *new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount. |
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks *new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount. |
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 627-459-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
64-60-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +9.38 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-60 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -12.22 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 109.2 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 627-459-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
64-60-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +9.38 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-60 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -12.22 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 109.2 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks *new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount. |
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks *new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount. |
0-6 my last 6 plays just so everyone knows and so they dont think i am sugar coating nothing.
I am really in a rut and I am gonna work even harder and smarter to fix this.
0-6 my last 6 plays just so everyone knows and so they dont think i am sugar coating nothing.
I am really in a rut and I am gonna work even harder and smarter to fix this.
Saturday premium
Vanderbilt +3 (+101) (medium bet 2 units to win 2.02 units) loss
0-1 -2 units for Saturday
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks *new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount. |
Saturday premium
Vanderbilt +3 (+101) (medium bet 2 units to win 2.02 units) loss
0-1 -2 units for Saturday
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks *new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount. |
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 627-463-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
64-63-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +5.32 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-61 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -14.22 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 101.14 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 627-463-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
64-63-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +5.32 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-61 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -14.22 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 101.14 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Youll find your groove with the baseball season.
Thanks Pat,
it has been a rough stretch but no different than any capper who has been doing this for a while. I just got to learn to deal with it and move forward. Hot run should take care of it.
good luck on you wagers.![]()
Youll find your groove with the baseball season.
Thanks Pat,
it has been a rough stretch but no different than any capper who has been doing this for a while. I just got to learn to deal with it and move forward. Hot run should take care of it.
good luck on you wagers.![]()
Dayton +4 (-101) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
North carolina +3.5 (+101) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Dayton +4 (-101) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
North carolina +3.5 (+101) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 627-465-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
64-65-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +1.3 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-61 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -14.22 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 97.12 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 627-465-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
64-65-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +1.3 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-61 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -14.22 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 97.12 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Monday premium
Celtics -5.5 (-101) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
0-1 -2.02 units for Monday
0-9 run
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks |
Monday premium
Celtics -5.5 (-101) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
0-1 -2.02 units for Monday
0-9 run
|
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks |
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,682
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,369
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,511
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,505
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,831
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,667
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
