great run!
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 616-449-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
31-31-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +18.12 units
57-57-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +1.52 units
53-57 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -8 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 106.10 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 616-449-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
31-31-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +18.12 units
57-57-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +1.52 units
53-57 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -8 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 106.10 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 619-449-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
31-31-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +18.12 units
60-57-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.52 units
53-57 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -8 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 112.10 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 619-449-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
31-31-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +18.12 units
60-57-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.52 units
53-57 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -8 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 112.10 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 620-451-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
32-32-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +19.12 units
60-58-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +5.48 units
53-57 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -8 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 111.10 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 620-451-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
32-32-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +19.12 units
60-58-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +5.48 units
53-57 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -8 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 111.10 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 621-451-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
32-32-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +19.12 units
60-58-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +5.48 units
1-0 ytd mlb 2011 +2.02 units
53-57 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -8 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 113.12 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 621-451-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
32-32-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +19.12 units
60-58-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +5.48 units
1-0 ytd mlb 2011 +2.02 units
53-57 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -8 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 113.12 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 625-457-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
62-59-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.44 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-59 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -10.16 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 109.32 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 625-457-11 (58% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
33-33-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +20.12 units
62-59-2 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.44 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
54-59 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -10.16 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 109.32 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,684
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,383
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,518
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,508
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,833
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,681
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
