Posted:
#201
Good @#$@#%@# grief, Chuck Brown, another $300 parlay boinked by the same @#$@#%@ team that boinked my last one the other night (i.e. Phoenix - ok, I'm really starting to dislike these guys).
Once again, same scenario - wagered team up looking to wrap things up late in the third period (Score LA 2-0).... a few minutes later the game is tied up... a few more minutes and the gigantus vagina-ed moose decides to molest/fondle my person like it's 1929. Thank YOU, LA (for not being able to hold a 2 goal @#$@#$ lead for a few more minutes and thank YOU Phoenix, for now boinking me twice at the 11.5th hour in two nights out of some quality profits!).
Ok deep breaths, I know... thanks for allowing me to vent.
Nice evening for you, there, Khalia - despite my lament, I was also on the right side of the ledger this evening but nonetheless can't help the 'what ifs'.
Cheers and BOL tomorrow
Once again, same scenario - wagered team up looking to wrap things up late in the third period (Score LA 2-0).... a few minutes later the game is tied up... a few more minutes and the gigantus vagina-ed moose decides to molest/fondle my person like it's 1929. Thank YOU, LA (for not being able to hold a 2 goal @#$@#$ lead for a few more minutes and thank YOU Phoenix, for now boinking me twice at the 11.5th hour in two nights out of some quality profits!).
Ok deep breaths, I know... thanks for allowing me to vent.
Nice evening for you, there, Khalia - despite my lament, I was also on the right side of the ledger this evening but nonetheless can't help the 'what ifs'.
Cheers and BOL tomorrow
