Big 2 team teaser 5 points Indiana pacers +1.5 to +6.5 Minnesota timberwoves +5 to +10 (I got it earlier but played it for the extra value the games got presently also)
Medium: Minnesota t-wolves +7 Indiana pacers ML Arizona d-backs ML(at + money) Arizona d-backs -1.5 CHICAGO Blackhawks ml. LA Dodgers ML chi/cin (mlb) under9 Small St. Louis Blues -1.5 Houston Astros Ml (nice size dog here so not much loot needed here) GOOD LUCK P.S. I am just using this thread for my own tracking and you will be able to find my thread for each new day individually
Full Card:51-23-1 YTD (all sports)
Big 2 team teaser 5 points Indiana pacers +1.5 to +6.5 Minnesota timberwoves +5 to +10 (I got it earlier but played it for the extra value the games got presently also)
Medium: Minnesota t-wolves +7 Indiana pacers ML Arizona d-backs ML(at + money) Arizona d-backs -1.5 CHICAGO Blackhawks ml. LA Dodgers ML chi/cin (mlb) under9 Small St. Louis Blues -1.5 Houston Astros Ml (nice size dog here so not much loot needed here) GOOD LUCK P.S. I am just using this thread for my own tracking and you will be able to find my thread for each new day individually
that's alot of action. I'm backing you all the way until you prove me wrong buddy. I'm not gonna ask questions.......I'm just gonna trust your system on the Twolves/LAL game
that's alot of action. I'm backing you all the way until you prove me wrong buddy. I'm not gonna ask questions.......I'm just gonna trust your system on the Twolves/LAL game
Good work! You are a good man to follow, building a good reputation...Following you even if you do happen to lose is backed up. Keep it up bro. Looking good so far tonight.
Good work! You are a good man to follow, building a good reputation...Following you even if you do happen to lose is backed up. Keep it up bro. Looking good so far tonight.
2 team teaser 5 points (Big winner) Indiana pacers +1.5 to +6.5 Minnesota timberwoves +5 to +10(I got it earlier but played it for the extra value the games got presently also)
Medium: Minnesota t-wolves +7(loss) Indiana pacers ML(win)plus money baby Arizona d-backs ML(pending: 6-0 arizona) Arizona d-backs -1.5(pending) CHICAGO Blackhawks ml (win)They got something to prove! LA Dodgers ML(win) chi/cin (mlb) under9(Push)This one hurts no matter what. 5-3 in the 9th and a rally effort makes it 5-4. Small St. Louis Blues -1.5(win) Houston Astros Ml (loss:8-0 for phi, sorry for any who followed)
5-2 so far just waiting on Arizona to take care of business. 2 play pending: arizona ml and -1.5 good luck!!!!
2 team teaser 5 points (Big winner) Indiana pacers +1.5 to +6.5 Minnesota timberwoves +5 to +10(I got it earlier but played it for the extra value the games got presently also)
Medium: Minnesota t-wolves +7(loss) Indiana pacers ML(win)plus money baby Arizona d-backs ML(pending: 6-0 arizona) Arizona d-backs -1.5(pending) CHICAGO Blackhawks ml (win)They got something to prove! LA Dodgers ML(win) chi/cin (mlb) under9(Push)This one hurts no matter what. 5-3 in the 9th and a rally effort makes it 5-4. Small St. Louis Blues -1.5(win) Houston Astros Ml (loss:8-0 for phi, sorry for any who followed)
5-2 so far just waiting on Arizona to take care of business. 2 play pending: arizona ml and -1.5 good luck!!!!
2 team teaser 5 points (Big winner) Indiana pacers +1.5 to +6.5 Minnesota timberwoves +5 to +10(I got it earlier but played it for the extra value the games got presently also)
Medium: Minnesota t-wolves +7(loss) Indiana pacers ML(win)plus money baby Arizona d-backs ML(pending: 6-0 arizona) Arizona d-backs -1.5(pending) CHICAGO Blackhawks ml (win)They got something to prove! LA Dodgers ML(win) chi/cin (mlb) under9(Push)This one hurts no matter what. 5-3 in the 9th and a rally effort makes it 5-4. Small St. Louis Blues -1.5(win) Houston Astros Ml (loss:8-0 for phi, sorry for any who followed)
5-2 so far just waiting on Arizona to take care of business. 2 play pending: arizona ml and -1.5 good luck!!!!
Note: I am only using this thread to track my picks on one page. I will make a new thread daily for my plays as well so its easy to find. good luck to all!!
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
2 team teaser 5 points (Big winner) Indiana pacers +1.5 to +6.5 Minnesota timberwoves +5 to +10(I got it earlier but played it for the extra value the games got presently also)
Medium: Minnesota t-wolves +7(loss) Indiana pacers ML(win)plus money baby Arizona d-backs ML(pending: 6-0 arizona) Arizona d-backs -1.5(pending) CHICAGO Blackhawks ml (win)They got something to prove! LA Dodgers ML(win) chi/cin (mlb) under9(Push)This one hurts no matter what. 5-3 in the 9th and a rally effort makes it 5-4. Small St. Louis Blues -1.5(win) Houston Astros Ml (loss:8-0 for phi, sorry for any who followed)
5-2 so far just waiting on Arizona to take care of business. 2 play pending: arizona ml and -1.5 good luck!!!!
Note: I am only using this thread to track my picks on one page. I will make a new thread daily for my plays as well so its easy to find. good luck to all!!
that's alot of action. I'm backing you all the way until you prove me wrong buddy. I'm not gonna ask questions.......I'm just gonna trust your system on the Twolves/LAL game
Too bad we could not grab a winner out of this game, but we didnt get blown out of the water, also as you may know, it proved to be a very useful game for us in the grand scheme. good luck bro!!
Quote Originally Posted by champ222:
that's alot of action. I'm backing you all the way until you prove me wrong buddy. I'm not gonna ask questions.......I'm just gonna trust your system on the Twolves/LAL game
Too bad we could not grab a winner out of this game, but we didnt get blown out of the water, also as you may know, it proved to be a very useful game for us in the grand scheme. good luck bro!!
Too bad we could not grab a winner out of this game, but we didnt get blown out of the water, also as you may know, it proved to be a very useful game for us in the grand scheme. good luck bro!!
Trust me big man, I'm not complaining @ all. I won big on the teaser so that +7 wasnt even my main focus. In 3 days, I'm almost in a position to pay my mortgage.....thanks to you Of your 5 official plays for today, does any of them make you wanna lean towards betting big?
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
Too bad we could not grab a winner out of this game, but we didnt get blown out of the water, also as you may know, it proved to be a very useful game for us in the grand scheme. good luck bro!!
Trust me big man, I'm not complaining @ all. I won big on the teaser so that +7 wasnt even my main focus. In 3 days, I'm almost in a position to pay my mortgage.....thanks to you Of your 5 official plays for today, does any of them make you wanna lean towards betting big?
Trust me big man, I'm not complaining @ all. I won big on the teaser so that +7 wasnt even my main focus. In 3 days, I'm almost in a position to pay my mortgage.....thanks to you Of your 5 official plays for today, does any of them make you wanna lean towards betting big?
I would flat bet today just to stay safe but if i had to it would be pistons +5.5 now its at 6 i believe. good luck an dont go overboard.
Quote Originally Posted by champ222:
Trust me big man, I'm not complaining @ all. I won big on the teaser so that +7 wasnt even my main focus. In 3 days, I'm almost in a position to pay my mortgage.....thanks to you Of your 5 official plays for today, does any of them make you wanna lean towards betting big?
I would flat bet today just to stay safe but if i had to it would be pistons +5.5 now its at 6 i believe. good luck an dont go overboard.
I would flat bet today just to stay safe but if i had to it would be pistons +5.5 now its at 6 i believe. good luck an dont go overboard.
Thanks man. Cle Indians are lookin bad early and the cant get a hit on Bonderman.... They might be ready to hit the second time around. Hopefully da Pistons are ready to play tonight. I'm cant go overboard. I wanna continue to enjoy this ride
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
I would flat bet today just to stay safe but if i had to it would be pistons +5.5 now its at 6 i believe. good luck an dont go overboard.
Thanks man. Cle Indians are lookin bad early and the cant get a hit on Bonderman.... They might be ready to hit the second time around. Hopefully da Pistons are ready to play tonight. I'm cant go overboard. I wanna continue to enjoy this ride
Thanks man. Cle Indians are lookin bad early and the cant get a hit on Bonderman.... They might be ready to hit the second time around. Hopefully da Pistons are ready to play tonight. I'm cant go overboard. I wanna continue to enjoy this ride
Yes, good thinking on not going all out today. That is why they were medium size plays.That way if we lose which I dont think we will. we can still be laughing. I still have faith in these indians who will fight to the end. 4-1 as of now so lets hope for the best my friend. Good luck!!
Quote Originally Posted by champ222:
Thanks man. Cle Indians are lookin bad early and the cant get a hit on Bonderman.... They might be ready to hit the second time around. Hopefully da Pistons are ready to play tonight. I'm cant go overboard. I wanna continue to enjoy this ride
Yes, good thinking on not going all out today. That is why they were medium size plays.That way if we lose which I dont think we will. we can still be laughing. I still have faith in these indians who will fight to the end. 4-1 as of now so lets hope for the best my friend. Good luck!!
I quit,. J/k guys, I will be back with a force but most likely will be done with tonight. check my picks page for the rest of my selections. Might be good fade material today.( Fade if you dare). Have Faith and Good Luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:
I quit,. J/k guys, I will be back with a force but most likely will be done with tonight. check my picks page for the rest of my selections. Might be good fade material today.( Fade if you dare). Have Faith and Good Luck.