• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    great run!

    «First Previous 111213 ... 116117118 Next Last»
    khaliagent
    investments4you
    Blue_Chips
    UndisputedBoss
    QuasiMoDough
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134001
    Posts: 2931
    «First Previous 111213 ... 116117118 Next Last»
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2010 - 10:54 PM ET #251

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    I quit,.
    J/k guys, I will be back with a force but most likely will be done with tonight.
    check my picks page for the rest of my selections.  Might be good fade material today.( Fade if you dare).
    Have Faith and Good Luck.


    started the day 1-4 but up 3-4 and hit some dogs so I am actually up which is not unusual for me.
    Hope you played all my plays if you are tailing because it could be a 6-4 day with some heavy bulldogs.
    Best of luck my friend
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    I quit,.
    J/k guys, I will be back with a force but most likely will be done with tonight.
    check my picks page for the rest of my selections.  Might be good fade material today.( Fade if you dare).
    Have Faith and Good Luck.


    started the day 1-4 but up 3-4 and hit some dogs so I am actually up which is not unusual for me.
    Hope you played all my plays if you are tailing because it could be a 6-4 day with some heavy bulldogs.
    Best of luck my friend
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 1:19 AM ET #252

    SATURDAY RESULTS: April 10
    5-5 In the plus still.  Hitting some major dogs.
    (Toronto Maple Leafs, Pittsburgh Pirates ml and runline, and the Blue Jays)
    So really I can be pretty pleased, although my record has looked better for a days work.
    YTD all sports: 64-30-2
    Reply
    SATURDAY RESULTS: April 10
    5-5 In the plus still.  Hitting some major dogs.
    (Toronto Maple Leafs, Pittsburgh Pirates ml and runline, and the Blue Jays)
    So really I can be pretty pleased, although my record has looked better for a days work.
    YTD all sports: 64-30-2
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 2:46 AM ET #253

    For Tracking Purposes:

    Mlb (YTD)                    (NHL) (since april 2nd)
    13-5-2  (72%)                             7-2 (77.7%)

    NBA (*since March 22(the birth of my system))*
    44-23 (65%)

    *Some may say that the plays before april 2nd(first day posting the system on covers) should not count in the tracking.
    The reason they should is because it is 100% legitimate and the whole reason I started posting my system is because I wanted to share my results.  I think I have proven that My record is solid and trustworthy.

    Good luck Friends!!

    P.S. I am coming up in the ranks and will have to make some big decisions with my life.
    Reply
    For Tracking Purposes:

    Mlb (YTD)                    (NHL) (since april 2nd)
    13-5-2  (72%)                             7-2 (77.7%)

    NBA (*since March 22(the birth of my system))*
    44-23 (65%)

    *Some may say that the plays before april 2nd(first day posting the system on covers) should not count in the tracking.
    The reason they should is because it is 100% legitimate and the whole reason I started posting my system is because I wanted to share my results.  I think I have proven that My record is solid and trustworthy.

    Good luck Friends!!

    P.S. I am coming up in the ranks and will have to make some big decisions with my life.
     
    investments4you
    investments4you
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20292
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 2:53 AM ET #254

      Those teasers are pretty interesting, I never knew you could win twice on them,, I will have to try that out sometime,, , those and ML plays seem to be doing very well,, keep up the good work,, Hope you make the right decision whatever your big decision is,, 
    Reply
      Those teasers are pretty interesting, I never knew you could win twice on them,, I will have to try that out sometime,, , those and ML plays seem to be doing very well,, keep up the good work,, Hope you make the right decision whatever your big decision is,, 
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 2:55 AM ET #255

    Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:

      Those teasers are pretty interesting, I never knew you could win twice on them,, I will have to try that out sometime,, , those and ML plays seem to be doing very well,, keep up the good work,, Hope you make the right decision whatever your big decision is,, 


    Thanks buddy!
    I have only had 4 losing days since march 22nd and the days I did lose, the damage had no significance.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:

      Those teasers are pretty interesting, I never knew you could win twice on them,, I will have to try that out sometime,, , those and ML plays seem to be doing very well,, keep up the good work,, Hope you make the right decision whatever your big decision is,, 


    Thanks buddy!
    I have only had 4 losing days since march 22nd and the days I did lose, the damage had no significance.

     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 2:58 AM ET #256

    Let's come with it tomorrow. Don't let one .500 day get you down. You have been

    Reply

    Let's come with it tomorrow. Don't let one .500 day get you down. You have been

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 3:01 AM ET #257

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

    Let's come with it tomorrow. Don't let one .500 day get you down. You have been



    I take my record very seriously because If I Just showed a little more discipline on my picks we would have a constant supply of gold, and I am not exaggerating.
    on a side note I did very well today (record aside).
    I am not sure you realize the dogs I had today my friend.
    If you followed every play of mine today you would no what I mean.
    Thank you for your support and I will do my best to supply some mean picks.
    lets show em who's boss!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

    Let's come with it tomorrow. Don't let one .500 day get you down. You have been



    I take my record very seriously because If I Just showed a little more discipline on my picks we would have a constant supply of gold, and I am not exaggerating.
    on a side note I did very well today (record aside).
    I am not sure you realize the dogs I had today my friend.
    If you followed every play of mine today you would no what I mean.
    Thank you for your support and I will do my best to supply some mean picks.
    lets show em who's boss!!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 3:05 AM ET #258

    Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:

      Those teasers are pretty interesting, I never knew you could win twice on them,, I will have to try that out sometime,, , those and ML plays seem to be doing very well,, keep up the good work,, Hope you make the right decision whatever your big decision is,, 

    yes I believe they would be very profitable over the course of a full season.
    Thats why im in love with my system.  It points me to all different directions like a maze, only this maze is full of profitable exits.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:

      Those teasers are pretty interesting, I never knew you could win twice on them,, I will have to try that out sometime,, , those and ML plays seem to be doing very well,, keep up the good work,, Hope you make the right decision whatever your big decision is,, 

    yes I believe they would be very profitable over the course of a full season.
    Thats why im in love with my system.  It points me to all different directions like a maze, only this maze is full of profitable exits.

     
    UndisputedBoss
    UndisputedBoss
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 107
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 3:54 AM ET #259

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    yes I believe they would be very profitable over the course of a full season.
    Thats why im in love with my system.  It points me to all different directions like a maze, only this maze is full of profitable exits.



    wanna gimme any insight on how your system works?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    yes I believe they would be very profitable over the course of a full season.
    Thats why im in love with my system.  It points me to all different directions like a maze, only this maze is full of profitable exits.



    wanna gimme any insight on how your system works?
     
    QuasiMoDough
    QuasiMoDough
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 636
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 4:03 AM ET #260

    Not bad for an 'off' night, Monsieur Khalia. For me, once again I got the proverbial pooch-boinking on *wait for it* yes, another couple of really nice teasers blowing up in my face at the last fucking second (the last piece was GS winning SU on both said teasers - not sure how that worked itself out but it did) and, well, I don't have to tell you what happened next. To say that it's so @#$@#%@ frustrating and emotionally draining is to say the absolute very least lol. This is now, if I recall correctly, three nights in a row where I've lost some major $$$ on one @##$@#$@#$#@%^@#$ goal or a couple of points. Seriously, I'm really getting to the point where I might start sacrificing chickens lol.

    Anyway, BOL tomorrow and send some my way!

    P.S. the irony of it all is, the last few times it was Phoenix that @#$@ me over in overtime and regulation (third period collapses by Nashville, LA) and yet, as soon as I saw that GS had lost, I absolutely NEW SJ would @#@#$ win (against, who else but the aforementioned Coyotes) the shootout!!. Oh man, you really have to have a sense of humour in order to stay sane.
    Reply
    Not bad for an 'off' night, Monsieur Khalia. For me, once again I got the proverbial pooch-boinking on *wait for it* yes, another couple of really nice teasers blowing up in my face at the last fucking second (the last piece was GS winning SU on both said teasers - not sure how that worked itself out but it did) and, well, I don't have to tell you what happened next. To say that it's so @#$@#%@ frustrating and emotionally draining is to say the absolute very least lol. This is now, if I recall correctly, three nights in a row where I've lost some major $$$ on one @##$@#$@#$#@%^@#$ goal or a couple of points. Seriously, I'm really getting to the point where I might start sacrificing chickens lol.

    Anyway, BOL tomorrow and send some my way!

    P.S. the irony of it all is, the last few times it was Phoenix that @#$@ me over in overtime and regulation (third period collapses by Nashville, LA) and yet, as soon as I saw that GS had lost, I absolutely NEW SJ would @#@#$ win (against, who else but the aforementioned Coyotes) the shootout!!. Oh man, you really have to have a sense of humour in order to stay sane.
     
    champ222
    champ222
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 6:56 AM ET #261

    We took a couple of losses last night man............SO WHAT!! You don't appear to be the type of guy who will let that get us down. I trust your system because its been working for the last week for us (last 2 or 3 weeks for you). I've won a higher percentage of my games in the last week then I've done all NBA and NHL season.

    I played a lil more than I should've on the Cle Indians and Stl Blues but Det Pistons made a lot of that money back. I was also able to catch a couple of those dogs (Pirates and Blue Jays)........Very profitable. Keep up the good work man. Enjoy your Sunday and I hope to see some picks early this morning. 
    Reply
    We took a couple of losses last night man............SO WHAT!! You don't appear to be the type of guy who will let that get us down. I trust your system because its been working for the last week for us (last 2 or 3 weeks for you). I've won a higher percentage of my games in the last week then I've done all NBA and NHL season.

    I played a lil more than I should've on the Cle Indians and Stl Blues but Det Pistons made a lot of that money back. I was also able to catch a couple of those dogs (Pirates and Blue Jays)........Very profitable. Keep up the good work man. Enjoy your Sunday and I hope to see some picks early this morning. 
     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 11:34 AM ET #262

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    I take my record very seriously because If I Just showed a little more discipline on my picks we would have a constant supply of gold, and I am not exaggerating.
    on a side note I did very well today (record aside).
    I am not sure you realize the dogs I had today my friend.
    If you followed every play of mine today you would no what I mean.
    Thank you for your support and I will do my best to supply some mean picks.
    lets show em who's boss!!

     

    I'm with you.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    I take my record very seriously because If I Just showed a little more discipline on my picks we would have a constant supply of gold, and I am not exaggerating.
    on a side note I did very well today (record aside).
    I am not sure you realize the dogs I had today my friend.
    If you followed every play of mine today you would no what I mean.
    Thank you for your support and I will do my best to supply some mean picks.
    lets show em who's boss!!

     

    I'm with you.

     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 11:37 AM ET #263

    Quote Originally Posted by UndisputedBoss:



    wanna gimme any insight on how your system works?

     

    Khaliagent,

    Don't do it.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UndisputedBoss:



    wanna gimme any insight on how your system works?

     

    Khaliagent,

    Don't do it.

     
    xx450xx
    xx450xx
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 11:39 AM ET #264

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

     

    Khaliagent,

    Don't do it.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

     

    Khaliagent,

    Don't do it.

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 2:18 PM ET #265

    Sunday Official play: (full card)

    BIG
    Chicago bulls -2.5
    Atlanta Braves +1.5
    Atlanta Braves ml +173

    medium
    2 team Teaser 5 pts

    orlando magic and chicago bulls
    Parlay:
    NYY, braves, NYR under 5.5
    Parlay:
    Red sox, Angels


    Just updating my tracking page.
    good luck!

    Reply
    Sunday Official play: (full card)

    BIG
    Chicago bulls -2.5
    Atlanta Braves +1.5
    Atlanta Braves ml +173

    medium
    2 team Teaser 5 pts

    orlando magic and chicago bulls
    Parlay:
    NYY, braves, NYR under 5.5
    Parlay:
    Red sox, Angels


    Just updating my tracking page.
    good luck!

     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 2:37 PM ET #266

    Reply
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 3:03 PM ET #267

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Sunday Official play: (full card)

    BIG
    Chicago bulls -2.5
    Atlanta Braves +1.5
    Atlanta Braves ml +173

    medium
    sea/tex under 9 runs
    2 team Teaser 5 pts

    orlando magic and chicago bulls
    Parlay:
    NYY, braves, NYR under 5.5
    Parlay:
    Red sox, Angels


    Just updating my tracking page.
    good luck!


    added the under for my tracking page.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Sunday Official play: (full card)

    BIG
    Chicago bulls -2.5
    Atlanta Braves +1.5
    Atlanta Braves ml +173

    medium
    sea/tex under 9 runs
    2 team Teaser 5 pts

    orlando magic and chicago bulls
    Parlay:
    NYY, braves, NYR under 5.5
    Parlay:
    Red sox, Angels


    Just updating my tracking page.
    good luck!


    added the under for my tracking page.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 11:43 PM ET #268

    Sunday Official play: (full card) (results)

    BIG
    Chicago bulls -2.5 (win)
    Atlanta Braves +1.5 (loss)
    Atlanta Braves ml +173 (loss)
    st. louis cards ml (loss)
    st. louis -1.5  (loss)

    medium

    sea/tex under 9 (loss)

    2 team Teaser 5 pts

    orlando magic and chicago bulls (winner)

    Parlay
    :
    NYY, braves, NYR under 5.5 (loss)
    Parlay:
    Red sox, Angels
    (loss)

    Small
    okc/golden st under 229(loss)
    under 224.5 houston (win)

    3-7 on the day and I still feel great.
    63-37-2 ytd.
    63% over 100 plays!
    Reply
    Sunday Official play: (full card) (results)

    BIG
    Chicago bulls -2.5 (win)
    Atlanta Braves +1.5 (loss)
    Atlanta Braves ml +173 (loss)
    st. louis cards ml (loss)
    st. louis -1.5  (loss)

    medium

    sea/tex under 9 (loss)

    2 team Teaser 5 pts

    orlando magic and chicago bulls (winner)

    Parlay
    :
    NYY, braves, NYR under 5.5 (loss)
    Parlay:
    Red sox, Angels
    (loss)

    Small
    okc/golden st under 229(loss)
    under 224.5 houston (win)

    3-7 on the day and I still feel great.
    63-37-2 ytd.
    63% over 100 plays!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 11:45 PM ET #269

    And I suggest reading through this thread so you dont wonder why my plays were not put up before the tip offs.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=12&sub=100727413
    Reply
    And I suggest reading through this thread so you dont wonder why my plays were not put up before the tip offs.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=12&sub=100727413
     
    Hungry11
    Hungry11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 5833
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 11:55 PM ET #270

    khaliagent is a tout, don't believe his BS,
    Reply
    khaliagent is a tout, don't believe his BS,
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 11:55 PM ET #271

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Sunday Official play: (full card) (results)

    BIG
    Chicago bulls -2.5 (win)
    Atlanta Braves +1.5 (loss)
    Atlanta Braves ml +173 (loss)
    st. louis cards ml (loss)
    st. louis -1.5  (loss)

    medium

    sea/tex under 9 (loss)

    2 team Teaser 5 pts

    orlando magic and chicago bulls (winner)

    Parlay
    :
    NYY, braves, NYR under 5.5 (loss)
    Parlay:
    Red sox, Angels
    (loss)

    Small
    okc/golden st under 229(loss)
    under 224.5 houston (win)

    3-7 on the day and I still feel great.
    63-37-2 ytd.
    63% over 100 plays!


    correction:
    67-37-2
    67% over 102 plays

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Sunday Official play: (full card) (results)

    BIG
    Chicago bulls -2.5 (win)
    Atlanta Braves +1.5 (loss)
    Atlanta Braves ml +173 (loss)
    st. louis cards ml (loss)
    st. louis -1.5  (loss)

    medium

    sea/tex under 9 (loss)

    2 team Teaser 5 pts

    orlando magic and chicago bulls (winner)

    Parlay
    :
    NYY, braves, NYR under 5.5 (loss)
    Parlay:
    Red sox, Angels
    (loss)

    Small
    okc/golden st under 229(loss)
    under 224.5 houston (win)

    3-7 on the day and I still feel great.
    63-37-2 ytd.
    63% over 100 plays!


    correction:
    67-37-2
    67% over 102 plays

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 11:58 PM ET #272

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    khaliagent is a tout, don't believe his BS,


    How am I a tout , I dont even own a website.
    and I fed you winners like crazy.
    isnt a tout a scammer.?
    That aint me.
    I never once asked you to buy a single play
    so get your facts straight.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    khaliagent is a tout, don't believe his BS,


    How am I a tout , I dont even own a website.
    and I fed you winners like crazy.
    isnt a tout a scammer.?
    That aint me.
    I never once asked you to buy a single play
    so get your facts straight.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2010 - 11:59 PM ET #273

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    correction:
    67-37-2
    67% over 106 plays

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    correction:
    67-37-2
    67% over 106 plays

     
    QuasiMoDough
    QuasiMoDough
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 636
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:01 AM ET #274

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    khaliagent is a tout, don't believe his BS,



    Hmmm, what the @$#@#$ are you smoking? have you been following this guy's record? has he asked you coin for his picks? good @#$@# grief.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    khaliagent is a tout, don't believe his BS,



    Hmmm, what the @$#@#$ are you smoking? have you been following this guy's record? has he asked you coin for his picks? good @#$@# grief.
     
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:15 AM ET #275

    Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:




    Hmmm, what the @$#@#$ are you smoking? have you been following this guy's record? has he asked you coin for his picks? good @#$@# grief.


    By the way, I have gone 45-29-2 since I started posting my system here at covers.
    hitting at 61%.  I have kept it most honest ande deserve better than this.
    walk  in my shoes and see what you would do.
    Not to mention that most of my big plays hit the majority of the time.

    Is it fair to charge my closest friends and associates and also give my plays free here.
    Also I believe I have a calling here, kind like my niche.  I am finally turning my life around and I need to take advantage of this now!

    Thank you quasi for clarifying that I never ever tried to sell my plays to anyone here, and believe me they are worth every penny, and I plan to show all.
    keep your eyes peeled for my picks which will be updated as soon as the games I am playing start.
    Its only fair.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:




    Hmmm, what the @$#@#$ are you smoking? have you been following this guy's record? has he asked you coin for his picks? good @#$@# grief.


    By the way, I have gone 45-29-2 since I started posting my system here at covers.
    hitting at 61%.  I have kept it most honest ande deserve better than this.
    walk  in my shoes and see what you would do.
    Not to mention that most of my big plays hit the majority of the time.

    Is it fair to charge my closest friends and associates and also give my plays free here.
    Also I believe I have a calling here, kind like my niche.  I am finally turning my life around and I need to take advantage of this now!

    Thank you quasi for clarifying that I never ever tried to sell my plays to anyone here, and believe me they are worth every penny, and I plan to show all.
    keep your eyes peeled for my picks which will be updated as soon as the games I am playing start.
    Its only fair.

    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 111213 ... 116117118 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,917
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,203
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,840
    • PART DEUX 296
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,029
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,615

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.