2 team teaser (5 points) Chicago bulls -2.5 to +2.5 Sacramento kings -7 to -2
the only reason this is not a big play is because the play has Sacramento who should never be a top priority play. I still love the play though. good luck my friends
ADDED PLAY (Official) Medium
2 team teaser (5 points) Chicago bulls -2.5 to +2.5 Sacramento kings -7 to -2
the only reason this is not a big play is because the play has Sacramento who should never be a top priority play. I still love the play though. good luck my friends
By the way, you've been winning me some good money lately so I'm riding with you on all picks regardless...I just wanna figure out why Chi is -2. What do you feel about Denver -2 over LA?
By the way, you've been winning me some good money lately so I'm riding with you on all picks regardless...I just wanna figure out why Chi is -2. What do you feel about Denver -2 over LA?
By the way, you've been winning me some good money lately so I'm riding with you on all picks regardless...I just wanna figure out why Chi is -2. What do you feel about Denver -2 over LA?
i really feel like its lakers or a no play. I also lean towards the under in that game. Must be that cleveland will rest players, and chicago is very desperate. They need to play the best game of their lives and as the line shows, we are in store of their best effort. We dont know what we will get from the cavs but the sure thing is that the bulls will be husltle and more hustle. win of at 5 to 10 points.
Quote Originally Posted by champ222:
By the way, you've been winning me some good money lately so I'm riding with you on all picks regardless...I just wanna figure out why Chi is -2. What do you feel about Denver -2 over LA?
i really feel like its lakers or a no play. I also lean towards the under in that game. Must be that cleveland will rest players, and chicago is very desperate. They need to play the best game of their lives and as the line shows, we are in store of their best effort. We dont know what we will get from the cavs but the sure thing is that the bulls will be husltle and more hustle. win of at 5 to 10 points.
Chicago Bulls ml (win) Chicago Bulls -2.5 (loss) Baltimore Orioles ml (win) Baltimore +1.5 (win) 3-1 on the BIGGIES, now that's Medium 2 team teaser (5 points) Chicago bulls -2.5 to +2.5(win) Sacramento kings -7 to -2(win)
LAL/DEN under 204 (Pending)
so far, 4-1 (50-23 ytd all sports) I can smell the 5th win as we speak.
Official Plays april 08.
Big
Chicago Bulls ml (win) Chicago Bulls -2.5 (loss) Baltimore Orioles ml (win) Baltimore +1.5 (win) 3-1 on the BIGGIES, now that's Medium 2 team teaser (5 points) Chicago bulls -2.5 to +2.5(win) Sacramento kings -7 to -2(win)
LAL/DEN under 204 (Pending)
so far, 4-1 (50-23 ytd all sports) I can smell the 5th win as we speak.
Chicago Bulls ml (win) Chicago Bulls -2.5 (loss) Baltimore Orioles ml (win) Baltimore +1.5 (win) 3-1 on the BIGGIES, now that's Medium 2 team teaser (5 points) Chicago bulls -2.5 to +2.5(win) Sacramento kings -7 to -2(win)
LAL/DEN under 204 (Pending)
so far, 4-1 (50-23-1 ytd all sports) I can smell the 5th win as we speak.
5-1 on the day
51-23-1 ytd (all sports)
time to hit that kush baby!! Celebrate in style! Good luck on tomorrows plays.
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
Official Plays april 08.
Big
Chicago Bulls ml (win) Chicago Bulls -2.5 (loss) Baltimore Orioles ml (win) Baltimore +1.5 (win) 3-1 on the BIGGIES, now that's Medium 2 team teaser (5 points) Chicago bulls -2.5 to +2.5(win) Sacramento kings -7 to -2(win)
LAL/DEN under 204 (Pending)
so far, 4-1 (50-23-1 ytd all sports) I can smell the 5th win as we speak.
5-1 on the day
51-23-1 ytd (all sports)
time to hit that kush baby!! Celebrate in style! Good luck on tomorrows plays.
Ive really enjoyed your thread khaliagent. Its good to see someone with good capping skills and have the ability to back it up.
I will most likely continue to follow you as your picks are all backed up with knowledge in my honest opinion. (and your baseball picks have been spot on and thats my weakest sport)
keep rolling friend.
Too bad mo williams couldn't miss a three.
Ive really enjoyed your thread khaliagent. Its good to see someone with good capping skills and have the ability to back it up.
I will most likely continue to follow you as your picks are all backed up with knowledge in my honest opinion. (and your baseball picks have been spot on and thats my weakest sport)