0-2 -5.10 units for saturday
great run!
0-2 -5.10 units for saturday
12-4-1 since december 31st +19.88 units
12-4-1 since december 31st +19.88 units
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 531-366-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
49-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +13.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units13-8-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +16.3 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.4 units all sports or $11,440 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 3 units, with the exception of my 5 unit plays which are rare hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 531-366-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
49-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +13.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units13-8-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +16.3 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.4 units all sports or $11,440 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 3 units, with the exception of my 5 unit plays which are rare hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 532-367-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
13-9-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +14.2 units 59%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.3 units all sports or $11,430 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 532-367-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
13-9-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +14.2 units 59%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.3 units all sports or $11,430 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
3-0 +6 units for Tuesday
4-1 +5.9 units this week
8-1 run ncaa basketball last 9 picks
3-0 +6 units for Tuesday
4-1 +5.9 units this week
8-1 run ncaa basketball last 9 picks
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 535-367-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
15-9-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +18.2 units 63%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
22-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -19.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 120.3 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 535-367-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
15-9-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +18.2 units 63%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
22-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -19.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 120.3 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
HE HAS NO POWER DUE TO BLACK OUT
SOUTHERN MISS -2.5 3 UNITS
OKLAHOMA STATE +7.5 2 UNITS
GOOD LUCK ALL AND LETS ROLL THE BOOKS
HE HAS NO POWER DUE TO BLACK OUT
SOUTHERN MISS -2.5 3 UNITS
OKLAHOMA STATE +7.5 2 UNITS
GOOD LUCK ALL AND LETS ROLL THE BOOKS
WEDNESDAY NIGHT PLAYS VIA KHALID
HE HAS NO POWER DUE TO BLACK OUT
SOUTHERN MISS -2.5 3 UNITS
OKLAHOMA STATE +7.5 2 UNITS
GOOD LUCK ALL AND LETS ROLL THE BOOKS
thanks for stepping up and posting for me.
crazy day here in the north. Back at it
winning day once again my friends![]()
WEDNESDAY NIGHT PLAYS VIA KHALID
HE HAS NO POWER DUE TO BLACK OUT
SOUTHERN MISS -2.5 3 UNITS
OKLAHOMA STATE +7.5 2 UNITS
GOOD LUCK ALL AND LETS ROLL THE BOOKS
thanks for stepping up and posting for me.
crazy day here in the north. Back at it
winning day once again my friends![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 536-369-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
16-10-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +19.1 units 62%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
22-32 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 119.2 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 536-369-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
16-10-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +19.1 units 62%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
22-32 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 119.2 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
2-1 +1.92 units for Thursday
2-1 +1.92 units for Thursday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 538-370-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
18-11-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +21.02 units 62%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
22-32 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 121.12 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 538-370-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
18-11-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +21.02 units 62%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
22-32 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 121.12 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
1-0 + 2 units for Saturday
1-0 + 2 units for Saturday
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 539-370-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
18-11-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +21.02 units 62%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
23-32 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -19.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 121.12 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 539-370-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
47-36- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32.57 units, 57%
18-11-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +21.02 units 62%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
23-32 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -19.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 121.12 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
1-0 + 2 units for Saturday
correction: Friday
1-0 + 2 units for Saturday
correction: Friday
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,683
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,375
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,513
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,506
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,831
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,672
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
