great run!
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 541-371-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
48-37- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32..29 units, 56%
18-11-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +21.02 units 62%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
24-32 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -14.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 125.84 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 541-371-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
48-37- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32..29 units, 56%
18-11-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +21.02 units 62%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
24-32 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -14.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 125.84 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 541-371-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
48-37- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32..29 units, 56%
18-11-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +21.02 units 62%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
24-32 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -14.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 125.84 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
english?
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 541-371-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
48-37- ytd nfl 2010-11 +32..29 units, 56%
18-11-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +21.02 units 62%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
24-32 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -14.54 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 125.84 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3unit, and 5 unit plays which are hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
english?
dont tail nropp, badluck for all
you back for more loser?
the minute you show me someone who has hit as successfully as me (59% with over 900 picks) than i will leave covers for good.
I gave you opportunity to fade my picks since december 31st, how did that go for you? (22-12-1 since dec 31st, 65%)
I am the real deal and saps like you can only dream to hit as much as i do.
every play documented and hitting at 59%, those fucks in vegas can only dream of winning at that rate.
I am no tout you can believe that. I use numbers and you all can take your stats and keep cramming while i do the math and reach for 60% or better.
Do not believe the propaganda the betting world spits out.
you can hit over 60% and i will lead by example. Not too far away being 59% with 925 picks.
good luck bitches
dont tail nropp, badluck for all
you back for more loser?
the minute you show me someone who has hit as successfully as me (59% with over 900 picks) than i will leave covers for good.
I gave you opportunity to fade my picks since december 31st, how did that go for you? (22-12-1 since dec 31st, 65%)
I am the real deal and saps like you can only dream to hit as much as i do.
every play documented and hitting at 59%, those fucks in vegas can only dream of winning at that rate.
I am no tout you can believe that. I use numbers and you all can take your stats and keep cramming while i do the math and reach for 60% or better.
Do not believe the propaganda the betting world spits out.
you can hit over 60% and i will lead by example. Not too far away being 59% with 925 picks.
good luck bitches
And I think i will come back... and continue to check in on you more often, cause you're so f#$%ing arrogant! calling your shot like a clown doesnt make you the god of all cappers, neither does having a 60% record that includes LOTS of ML favorites and teasers. And since you apparently missed me so much, I'll make it real clear every time you tail another notable capper on this site.....nothing like charging people for picks that they can get for free eh pal?
And I think i will come back... and continue to check in on you more often, cause you're so f#$%ing arrogant! calling your shot like a clown doesnt make you the god of all cappers, neither does having a 60% record that includes LOTS of ML favorites and teasers. And since you apparently missed me so much, I'll make it real clear every time you tail another notable capper on this site.....nothing like charging people for picks that they can get for free eh pal?
On a 41 - 45 - 1 run all sports (47.1% of his last 87 picks) """"
Any potential clients should be well aware of this information
3 - 7 on on last 6 large wagers (5 units or potentially 25% of your bankroll if he gave you the same info he gave me)
On a 41 - 45 - 1 run all sports (47.1% of his last 87 picks) """"
Any potential clients should be well aware of this information
3 - 7 on on last 6 large wagers (5 units or potentially 25% of your bankroll if he gave you the same info he gave me)
pick given out for free in college bball forum by very successfull NCAAB capper. check it out....
Care to tell how this one falls in to the parameters of your system?? very minimal line movement... which is apparently what your system is based on....
pick given out for free in college bball forum by very successfull NCAAB capper. check it out....
Care to tell how this one falls in to the parameters of your system?? very minimal line movement... which is apparently what your system is based on....
pick given out for free in college bball forum by very successfull NCAAB capper. check it out....
Care to tell how this one falls in to the parameters of your system?? very minimal line movement... which is apparently what your system is based on....
people who know me and keep track of me know i am not bogus.
my system is based on more than you can handle son.
for instance, this selection was based on a formula that uses a certain line (my line) and compares it with the sportsbooks lines. out of this i get an numbered advantage on my line and if the advantage is strong enough on the given team on my line than i have no reason to worry about the books line. I have a math model and this updates as the lines change. Now if the advantage is not strong enough that is what i call a weakanother factor was various sportsbook line comparison and charting the way the line is moving from open to close.
this is only the tip of the iceberg and there are many filters i use to decide if the pick is solid enough to release.
and in my opinion the closing line is the most important.
pick given out for free in college bball forum by very successfull NCAAB capper. check it out....
Care to tell how this one falls in to the parameters of your system?? very minimal line movement... which is apparently what your system is based on....
people who know me and keep track of me know i am not bogus.
my system is based on more than you can handle son.
for instance, this selection was based on a formula that uses a certain line (my line) and compares it with the sportsbooks lines. out of this i get an numbered advantage on my line and if the advantage is strong enough on the given team on my line than i have no reason to worry about the books line. I have a math model and this updates as the lines change. Now if the advantage is not strong enough that is what i call a weakanother factor was various sportsbook line comparison and charting the way the line is moving from open to close.
this is only the tip of the iceberg and there are many filters i use to decide if the pick is solid enough to release.
and in my opinion the closing line is the most important.
Theres no need to show you another capper who hits at 59% cause your record is bogus. Are you going to tell me that that record doesn't include ML favorites and exotic bets? hmmmmmmm
And I think i will come back... and continue to check in on you more often, cause you're so f#$%ing arrogant! calling your shot like a clown doesnt make you the god of all cappers, neither does having a 60% record that includes LOTS of ML favorites and teasers. And since you apparently missed me so much, I'll make it real clear every time you tail another notable capper on this site.....nothing like charging people for picks that they can get for free eh pal?
show me these notable cappers you speak of because last time i checked i am the only one on this site who is hitting 59% over a 925 pick sample size.
I have gone against the grain plenty of times and pick favs at a very low rate in hockey and in baseball (60/40 baseball, 20/80 hockey fav to dog ratio.
I am up around 120 units since june 2010, I am gonna enjoy making you look like the douche you are.
Theres no need to show you another capper who hits at 59% cause your record is bogus. Are you going to tell me that that record doesn't include ML favorites and exotic bets? hmmmmmmm
And I think i will come back... and continue to check in on you more often, cause you're so f#$%ing arrogant! calling your shot like a clown doesnt make you the god of all cappers, neither does having a 60% record that includes LOTS of ML favorites and teasers. And since you apparently missed me so much, I'll make it real clear every time you tail another notable capper on this site.....nothing like charging people for picks that they can get for free eh pal?
show me these notable cappers you speak of because last time i checked i am the only one on this site who is hitting 59% over a 925 pick sample size.
I have gone against the grain plenty of times and pick favs at a very low rate in hockey and in baseball (60/40 baseball, 20/80 hockey fav to dog ratio.
I am up around 120 units since june 2010, I am gonna enjoy making you look like the douche you are.
pick given out for free in college bball forum by very successfull NCAAB capper. check it out....
Care to tell how this one falls in to the parameters of your system?? very minimal line movement... which is apparently what your system is based on....
who ever you are speaking of and believe me i will dust anyone on covers over the long term, is picking based on stats and i am using math and numbers big difference which allows me to hit over 59% with 925 plays and the others eventually vanish or run to twitter
pick given out for free in college bball forum by very successfull NCAAB capper. check it out....
Care to tell how this one falls in to the parameters of your system?? very minimal line movement... which is apparently what your system is based on....
who ever you are speaking of and believe me i will dust anyone on covers over the long term, is picking based on stats and i am using math and numbers big difference which allows me to hit over 59% with 925 plays and the others eventually vanish or run to twitter
"""" Since December 14th khaliagent is is down -29.98 units, or $2998.00 if your base unit is $100.00 = 1 unit.
On a 41 - 45 - 1 run all sports (47.1% of his last 87 picks) """"
Any potential clients should be well aware of this information
3 - 7 on on last 6 large wagers (5 units or potentially 25% of your bankroll if he gave you the same info he gave me)
whats my record on five unit plays since november 27th????
guess you dont want to make yourself look like a douch so you are not gonna check. Did i mention you are probabely the biggest douche on covers.
I hit my big plays at over 65% and i might just go back and give you an exact count.
"""" Since December 14th khaliagent is is down -29.98 units, or $2998.00 if your base unit is $100.00 = 1 unit.
On a 41 - 45 - 1 run all sports (47.1% of his last 87 picks) """"
Any potential clients should be well aware of this information
3 - 7 on on last 6 large wagers (5 units or potentially 25% of your bankroll if he gave you the same info he gave me)
whats my record on five unit plays since november 27th????
guess you dont want to make yourself look like a douch so you are not gonna check. Did i mention you are probabely the biggest douche on covers.
I hit my big plays at over 65% and i might just go back and give you an exact count.
Ok... so you claim that your whole system is based on line movement and comparing "YOUR LINE" to the books line shorty before game time? correct me if I'm wrong my friend...
that all sounds fine and dandy and the BUT do you realize how much time it takes to stay up to date with every factor in every sport in order to project YOUR OWN accurate line on a specific game?
I hope people realize how impossible it is to do that, especially considering that in large sports like NCAAB you don't even stick to certain conferences... youre all over the map!
lets take your loosing selection from earlier today as an example (the one where you faded the best NCAAB capper on the site and lost)....you mean to say that you projected a line for the Manhatten Jaspers in the MAAC conference to beat Niagara by more then 3? So you took in to account, injuries, coaching tenancies, home away advantages and all the other aspects for that specific game? Wow khali you must have have alot of time on your hands in order keep up to date with every single team in every single sport going on right now in order to project accurate lines......
maybe you could share a little more about your math model that constantly stays up to date with lines at different books graphs out all the line movement for you.....
careful now..... you're throwing a lot of BS around and it was very obvious in that last post
Ok... so you claim that your whole system is based on line movement and comparing "YOUR LINE" to the books line shorty before game time? correct me if I'm wrong my friend...
that all sounds fine and dandy and the BUT do you realize how much time it takes to stay up to date with every factor in every sport in order to project YOUR OWN accurate line on a specific game?
I hope people realize how impossible it is to do that, especially considering that in large sports like NCAAB you don't even stick to certain conferences... youre all over the map!
lets take your loosing selection from earlier today as an example (the one where you faded the best NCAAB capper on the site and lost)....you mean to say that you projected a line for the Manhatten Jaspers in the MAAC conference to beat Niagara by more then 3? So you took in to account, injuries, coaching tenancies, home away advantages and all the other aspects for that specific game? Wow khali you must have have alot of time on your hands in order keep up to date with every single team in every single sport going on right now in order to project accurate lines......
maybe you could share a little more about your math model that constantly stays up to date with lines at different books graphs out all the line movement for you.....
careful now..... you're throwing a lot of BS around and it was very obvious in that last post
whats my record on five unit plays since november 27th????
guess you dont want to make yourself look like a douch so you are not gonna check. Did i mention you are probabely the biggest douche on covers.
I hit my big plays at over 65% and i might just go back and give you an exact count.
I know exactly what is is Khali,
Just making it known how easy it is to manipulate a record in ones favor.....
whats my record on five unit plays since november 27th????
guess you dont want to make yourself look like a douch so you are not gonna check. Did i mention you are probabely the biggest douche on covers.
I hit my big plays at over 65% and i might just go back and give you an exact count.
I know exactly what is is Khali,
Just making it known how easy it is to manipulate a record in ones favor.....
who ever you are speaking of and believe me i will dust anyone on covers over the long term, is picking based on stats and i am using math and numbers big difference which allows me to hit over 59% with 925 plays and the others eventually vanish or run to twitter
"math", "numbers"....is that really all you got? you're constantly telling people to check your thread to verify stats and all that does is make them realize that you give the same old terrible answer every time someone asks about your system.
you can barley string together a proper sentence.....makes me wonder how sophisticated your "math / numbers" system is. You know Khali... the system you cant even explain...math numbers number math math numbers....
who ever you are speaking of and believe me i will dust anyone on covers over the long term, is picking based on stats and i am using math and numbers big difference which allows me to hit over 59% with 925 plays and the others eventually vanish or run to twitter
"math", "numbers"....is that really all you got? you're constantly telling people to check your thread to verify stats and all that does is make them realize that you give the same old terrible answer every time someone asks about your system.
you can barley string together a proper sentence.....makes me wonder how sophisticated your "math / numbers" system is. You know Khali... the system you cant even explain...math numbers number math math numbers....
"math", "numbers"....is that really all you got? you're constantly telling people to check your thread to verify stats and all that does is make them realize that you give the same old terrible answer every time someone asks about your system.
you can barley string together a proper sentence.....makes me wonder how sophisticated your "math / numbers" system is. You know Khali... the system you cant even explain...math numbers number math math numbers....
dont forget patterns patterns patterns
got some plays for you above and if you are so smart why dont you go against them.
still waiting for you to show me another capper as versatile in all sports and hits at a rate of 59% over 925 play
"math", "numbers"....is that really all you got? you're constantly telling people to check your thread to verify stats and all that does is make them realize that you give the same old terrible answer every time someone asks about your system.
you can barley string together a proper sentence.....makes me wonder how sophisticated your "math / numbers" system is. You know Khali... the system you cant even explain...math numbers number math math numbers....
dont forget patterns patterns patterns
got some plays for you above and if you are so smart why dont you go against them.
still waiting for you to show me another capper as versatile in all sports and hits at a rate of 59% over 925 play
Yes I am calling you out cause that answer you gave was complete bullshit....
I've never once said I'm smart when it comes to capping, and I've never said you're not a decent capper. I do however claim that you are absolutely no different then any one of a number of cappers on site who not only give picks for free but they share analysis. It doesn't take magic to manipulate a record to make your self look good. I've proved that by using your exact stats since December to make you look awful. You're also not the only one who can pick ML favs and tease games to hit over 60%.
winning or loosing all 3 of your above 3 plays doesnt change a thing.
Yes I am calling you out cause that answer you gave was complete bullshit....
I've never once said I'm smart when it comes to capping, and I've never said you're not a decent capper. I do however claim that you are absolutely no different then any one of a number of cappers on site who not only give picks for free but they share analysis. It doesn't take magic to manipulate a record to make your self look good. I've proved that by using your exact stats since December to make you look awful. You're also not the only one who can pick ML favs and tease games to hit over 60%.
winning or loosing all 3 of your above 3 plays doesnt change a thing.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,683
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,375
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,513
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,506
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,831
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,672
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
