On a 25 - 34 run all sports (42.3% of his last 59 picks) """"
Any potential clients should be well aware of this information
2-5 on on last 6 large wagers (5 units or potentially 25% of your bankroll if he gave you the same info he gave me)
at the time of placing my bet i got over 57 so the play is
at the time of placing my bet i got over 57 so the play is
premium pick- Monday January 3rd (results)
0-1 -2.14 units
0-1 -2.14 units this week
premium pick- Monday January 3rd (results)
0-1 -2.14 units
0-1 -2.14 units this week
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 526-364-9 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
48-35-2 ytd cfb 2010/11 +14.00 units, 58%
47-35- ytd nfl 2010-11 +35.57 units, 57%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units9-8-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.3 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 108.5 units all sports or $10,850 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 3 units, with the exception of my 5 unit plays which are rare hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 526-364-9 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
48-35-2 ytd cfb 2010/11 +14.00 units, 58%
47-35- ytd nfl 2010-11 +35.57 units, 57%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units9-8-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.3 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 108.5 units all sports or $10,850 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 3 units, with the exception of my 5 unit plays which are rare hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
0-0-1 +/- 0
0-1-1 -2.14 units this week
0-0-1 +/- 0
0-1-1 -2.14 units this week
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 526-364-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
48-35-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +14.00 units, 58%
47-35- ytd nfl 2010-11 +35.57 units, 57%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units9-8-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.3 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 108.5 units all sports or $10,850 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 3 units, with the exception of my 5 unit plays which are rare hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 526-364-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
48-35-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +14.00 units, 58%
47-35- ytd nfl 2010-11 +35.57 units, 57%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units9-8-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +7.3 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 108.5 units all sports or $10,850 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 3 units, with the exception of my 5 unit plays which are rare hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
fyi-
7-2-1 run all sports since december 31st +13.98 units
- all posted free since december 31st and will continue to post free for a couple of weeks
fyi-
7-2-1 run all sports since december 31st +13.98 units
- all posted free since december 31st and will continue to post free for a couple of weeks
1-0 +2 units for Wednesday
1-1-1 this week -0.14 units
8-2-1 run all sports since december 31st +15.98 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
good luck tomorrow
1-0 +2 units for Wednesday
1-1-1 this week -0.14 units
8-2-1 run all sports since december 31st +15.98 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
good luck tomorrow
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 527-364-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
48-35-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +14.00 units, 58%
47-35- ytd nfl 2010-11 +35.57 units, 57%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units10-8-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +9.3 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 110.5 units all sports or $11,050 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 3 units, with the exception of my 5 unit plays which are rare hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 527-364-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
48-35-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +14.00 units, 58%
47-35- ytd nfl 2010-11 +35.57 units, 57%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units10-8-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +9.3 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 110.5 units all sports or $11,050 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 3 units, with the exception of my 5 unit plays which are rare hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
10-2-1 run all sports since december 31st +19.98 units (posted free since dec. 31st)
10-2-1 run all sports since december 31st +19.98 units (posted free since dec. 31st)
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 529-364-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
49-35-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +16.00 units, 58%
47-35- ytd nfl 2010-11 +35.57 units, 57%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units11-8-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +11.3 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.5 units all sports or $11,450 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 3 units, with the exception of my 5 unit plays which are rare hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 529-364-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
49-35-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +16.00 units, 58%
47-35- ytd nfl 2010-11 +35.57 units, 57%
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units11-8-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +11.3 units
21-31 (2010-2011) nba reg. season -21.54 units
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.5 units all sports or $11,450 if your base unit is $100 = 1unit. I am up real nice since I started this here at covers in April of 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 3 units, with the exception of my 5 unit plays which are rare hit over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will recieve their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount
1-0 +2 units for friday
1-0 +2 units for friday
