colorado ml -136 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss mets/phillies over 7 -120(medium bet to win 2 units) loss
washington +158 (medium bet: bet 2 units to win to win 3.16 units) loss
kc ml +111 (medium bet: bet 2 units to win 2.22 units) (winner)
I do not believe my luck these days, just got to keep pushing forward. wish me luck. I wish you all better luck than I have had, no one deserves this.
1-3 -4.9 units (truly sorry for the rough stretch and I will add a free week to all accounts and even to those who signed up for the free week trial will be extended one week. Let turn this around guys. the one thing I dont do is charge for shitty results)
sunday has to be my day, I will accept nothing less.
78-62-1 in MLB since june 12th +30.8 units (56% my last 141picks)
119-89-4 in MLB since May 28th (57% my last 212 picks)
208-123-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 335 picks)
0-1 cfl ytd -6 units
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
Premium picks- Saturday August 7th
colorado ml -136 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss mets/phillies over 7 -120(medium bet to win 2 units) loss
washington +158 (medium bet: bet 2 units to win to win 3.16 units) loss
kc ml +111 (medium bet: bet 2 units to win 2.22 units) (winner)
I do not believe my luck these days, just got to keep pushing forward. wish me luck. I wish you all better luck than I have had, no one deserves this.
1-3 -4.9 units (truly sorry for the rough stretch and I will add a free week to all accounts and even to those who signed up for the free week trial will be extended one week. Let turn this around guys. the one thing I dont do is charge for shitty results)
sunday has to be my day, I will accept nothing less.
78-62-1 in MLB since june 12th +30.8 units (56% my last 141picks)
119-89-4 in MLB since May 28th (57% my last 212 picks)
208-123-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 335 picks)
san francisco ml -159 (medium bet to win 2) (winner)
san francisco -1.5 (+1.34) (small bet: bet 1 unit to win 1.34 units) loss
1-1 +1 unit for monday (good to get the week started in the plus)
81-63-1 in MLB since june 12th +35.8 units (56% my last 145picks)
122-90-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 216 picks)
211-124-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 339 picks)
- lets keep the winning days coming and losing days in the past. I apologize again for my results lately but I feel like I will finish the season as I started and that is red hot. Do not forget that football is around the corner and last time there was more than one major sport going on, I was killing the books. I have been over 62% in basketball this year and the same goes for baseball, I wonder what the football season holds for us. Do the math friends. good luck tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
Premium picks- Monday August 9th
san francisco ml -159 (medium bet to win 2) (winner)
san francisco -1.5 (+1.34) (small bet: bet 1 unit to win 1.34 units) loss
1-1 +1 unit for monday (good to get the week started in the plus)
81-63-1 in MLB since june 12th +35.8 units (56% my last 145picks)
122-90-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 216 picks)
211-124-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 339 picks)
- lets keep the winning days coming and losing days in the past. I apologize again for my results lately but I feel like I will finish the season as I started and that is red hot. Do not forget that football is around the corner and last time there was more than one major sport going on, I was killing the books. I have been over 62% in basketball this year and the same goes for baseball, I wonder what the football season holds for us. Do the math friends. good luck tomorrow.