• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    great run!

    «First Previous 495051 ... 116117118 Next Last»
    khaliagent
    retire_early
    jkp714
    stairway2seven
    Mixelpic
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134001
    Posts: 2931
    «First Previous 495051 ... 116117118 Next Last»
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2010 - 11:32 PM ET #1201

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium trial (1 week trial:  you must sign up for it tomorrow)

    It will be money in your bank.

    I have figured out what I have been doing wrong with my system and it is over for the books tomorrow and forward.  I have been nothing but trustworthy so put your trust in me and sign up for the free week.  I want to make good for the shitty days and tomorrow will be the start.  I have also figured out how to use my system for underdogs as well so I will be using that to our advantage.  For the first time in like 3 weeks I am excited about baseball again, join in on this excitement and you will see what I mean tomorrow.

    Plays will be in by 6pm for those who sign up.
    Reply
    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium trial (1 week trial:  you must sign up for it tomorrow)

    It will be money in your bank.

    I have figured out what I have been doing wrong with my system and it is over for the books tomorrow and forward.  I have been nothing but trustworthy so put your trust in me and sign up for the free week.  I want to make good for the shitty days and tomorrow will be the start.  I have also figured out how to use my system for underdogs as well so I will be using that to our advantage.  For the first time in like 3 weeks I am excited about baseball again, join in on this excitement and you will see what I mean tomorrow.

    Plays will be in by 6pm for those who sign up.
     
    retire_early
    retire_early
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 7630
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2010 - 11:35 PM ET #1202



    If you had a "system" you would be getting rich under the radar.

    You touts make me laugh.

    I blow chronic smoke in your general direction.
    Reply


    If you had a "system" you would be getting rich under the radar.

    You touts make me laugh.

    I blow chronic smoke in your general direction.
     
    retire_early
    retire_early
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 7630
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2010 - 11:37 PM ET #1203

    Go get me a 6-pack of the most expensive beer at the corner store.
    Reply
    Go get me a 6-pack of the most expensive beer at the corner store.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2010 - 12:11 AM ET #1204

    Quote Originally Posted by retire_early:



    If you had a "system" you would be getting rich under the radar.

    You touts make me laugh.

    I blow chronic smoke in your general direction.

    yes it has been a rough stretch, but you should see what I have done from March to the end of June.  It is all here in this thread unlike most pro cappers.  You have your right to an opinion and I definitely will not go word for word with you becuase there really is no point.  I have no ill will towards you, I dont even know you, and you dont know me.  If you did you would probabley drink that 6 pack you asked for with me.  I could definitely show you some of the best kush you have ever seen.  My point is I dont care what you think and you can continue to think all "touts" are scum.  It wont affect me either way.  But just so we are clear.  I do use a system and I was truly excited to see the mistakes I have made and be able to realize what I have been doing wrong.  I wish you the best of luck, because there is a such thing as karma and I would never want anyone to experience the bad end of that stick.  Why dont you sign up for my free 1 week trial and use the picks to fade.  Lets see how that turns out for you.    I am willing to bet that you will be down quite a bit.  So sign up for my premium free trial and lets see if you will fade or follow.  I welcome the challenge.  I will be waiting for your email.

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks, I dare you to fade
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by retire_early:



    If you had a "system" you would be getting rich under the radar.

    You touts make me laugh.

    I blow chronic smoke in your general direction.

    yes it has been a rough stretch, but you should see what I have done from March to the end of June.  It is all here in this thread unlike most pro cappers.  You have your right to an opinion and I definitely will not go word for word with you becuase there really is no point.  I have no ill will towards you, I dont even know you, and you dont know me.  If you did you would probabley drink that 6 pack you asked for with me.  I could definitely show you some of the best kush you have ever seen.  My point is I dont care what you think and you can continue to think all "touts" are scum.  It wont affect me either way.  But just so we are clear.  I do use a system and I was truly excited to see the mistakes I have made and be able to realize what I have been doing wrong.  I wish you the best of luck, because there is a such thing as karma and I would never want anyone to experience the bad end of that stick.  Why dont you sign up for my free 1 week trial and use the picks to fade.  Lets see how that turns out for you.    I am willing to bet that you will be down quite a bit.  So sign up for my premium free trial and lets see if you will fade or follow.  I welcome the challenge.  I will be waiting for your email.

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks, I dare you to fade
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2010 - 9:48 AM ET #1205

    premium pick- Wednesday August 4th

    over 9 runs (+105) brewers/cubs (medium bet:  Bet 2 units to win 2.1 units) (winner)

    angels ml -141 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss

    arizona ml -140 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss

    atl -1.5 (+129) (medium bet:  Bet 2 units to win 2.58 units) (winner)

    boston -1.5 (-115) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss

    dodgers ml -140 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)

    3-3   -1.24 for wednesday

    74-57-1 since june 12th +32.59 units (57% my last 130picks)

    115-84-4 since May 28th (58% my last 204 picks)

    204-118-4 ytd mlb (63% for the mlb season with 326 picks)

    free  1week trial going on if you sign up today only.

    email me for free trial:  khaliagent22@gmail.com

    good luck
    Reply
    premium pick- Wednesday August 4th

    over 9 runs (+105) brewers/cubs (medium bet:  Bet 2 units to win 2.1 units) (winner)

    angels ml -141 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss

    arizona ml -140 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss

    atl -1.5 (+129) (medium bet:  Bet 2 units to win 2.58 units) (winner)

    boston -1.5 (-115) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss

    dodgers ml -140 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)

    3-3   -1.24 for wednesday

    74-57-1 since june 12th +32.59 units (57% my last 130picks)

    115-84-4 since May 28th (58% my last 204 picks)

    204-118-4 ytd mlb (63% for the mlb season with 326 picks)

    free  1week trial going on if you sign up today only.

    email me for free trial:  khaliagent22@gmail.com

    good luck
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2010 - 7:15 PM ET #1206

    premium pick- Thursday August 5th

    Giants ml +100 (medium bet to win 3 units)
    Reply
    premium pick- Thursday August 5th

    Giants ml +100 (medium bet to win 3 units)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2010 - 10:19 PM ET #1207

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    premium pick- Thursday August 5th

    Giants ml +100 (medium bet to win 3 units) loss


    my system is fine, the game I chose was not.  I at least know the situation and will not make the mistake again.

    0-1 -3 units

    74-58-1 since june 12th +29.59 units (56% my last 131picks)

    115-85-4 since May 28th (58% my last 205 picks)

    204-119-4 ytd mlb (63% for the mlb season with 327 picks)

    fuck you bookies, revenge is mine.



    all negative comments welcome.  I deserve it.  I will turn that negative into a positive as soon as tomorrow.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    premium pick- Thursday August 5th

    Giants ml +100 (medium bet to win 3 units) loss


    my system is fine, the game I chose was not.  I at least know the situation and will not make the mistake again.

    0-1 -3 units

    74-58-1 since june 12th +29.59 units (56% my last 131picks)

    115-85-4 since May 28th (58% my last 205 picks)

    204-119-4 ytd mlb (63% for the mlb season with 327 picks)

    fuck you bookies, revenge is mine.



    all negative comments welcome.  I deserve it.  I will turn that negative into a positive as soon as tomorrow.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2010 - 10:48 PM ET #1208

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    my system is fine, the game I chose was not.  I at least know the situation and will not make the mistake again.

    0-1 -3 units

    74-58-1 since june 12th +29.59 units (56% my last 131picks)

    115-85-4 since May 28th (58% my last 205 picks)

    204-119-4 ytd mlb (63% for the mlb season with 327 picks)

    fuck you bookies, revenge is mine.



    all negative comments welcome.  I deserve it.  I will turn that negative into a positive as soon as tomorrow.


    khaliagent22@gmail.com for 1 week free trial (must sign up either now or tomorrow)

    there is money to be made and I am damn hungry, no more than 2 picks a day. from now until I get back on track.  I would like to stay with the two play format for good as well.  My plan is to go with two picks a day unless I have a losing day, in which I will only release 1 play the next day to have the best chance of getting the winning day bus back on track.

    good luck champs
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    my system is fine, the game I chose was not.  I at least know the situation and will not make the mistake again.

    0-1 -3 units

    74-58-1 since june 12th +29.59 units (56% my last 131picks)

    115-85-4 since May 28th (58% my last 205 picks)

    204-119-4 ytd mlb (63% for the mlb season with 327 picks)

    fuck you bookies, revenge is mine.



    all negative comments welcome.  I deserve it.  I will turn that negative into a positive as soon as tomorrow.


    khaliagent22@gmail.com for 1 week free trial (must sign up either now or tomorrow)

    there is money to be made and I am damn hungry, no more than 2 picks a day. from now until I get back on track.  I would like to stay with the two play format for good as well.  My plan is to go with two picks a day unless I have a losing day, in which I will only release 1 play the next day to have the best chance of getting the winning day bus back on track.

    good luck champs
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2010 - 11:18 PM ET #1209

    Lots of haters out there in the world, its no wonder the world is in the shape its in.
    Live life positive and you will be able to handle all the bullshit with a better perspective.

    good luck all.
    Reply
    Lots of haters out there in the world, its no wonder the world is in the shape its in.
    Live life positive and you will be able to handle all the bullshit with a better perspective.

    good luck all.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2010 - 11:32 PM ET #1210

    just as a reminder to all and to those new to my thread:

    I post my premium picks minutes after each game starts so you guys can keep track.  My customers get it before the game starts.
    seems like common sense right, but there are some who dont understand this believe it or not.

    khaliagent22@gmail.com  (free 1 week trial available for the haters to fade and the respectable people to follow)

    - I know its hard to believe with the way things have been going but I would say never ever fade me.  Check my thread since I have joined.  If you were to do that you would be very broke.
    I am 63% on the year with over 327 mlb picks.  I started keeping track of just my mlb bets since June 12th and as cold as I have been lately, I am still up +29 units since June 12th.  Imagine what I am up since march when I was 63 percent on the basketball season with over 160 plays.  I am a proven winner and you will all be reminded of that very soon.

    I welcome the haters because it definitely pust more spark under me and believe me, I am not one to take lightly.  Gotta love it.
    Reply
    just as a reminder to all and to those new to my thread:

    I post my premium picks minutes after each game starts so you guys can keep track.  My customers get it before the game starts.
    seems like common sense right, but there are some who dont understand this believe it or not.

    khaliagent22@gmail.com  (free 1 week trial available for the haters to fade and the respectable people to follow)

    - I know its hard to believe with the way things have been going but I would say never ever fade me.  Check my thread since I have joined.  If you were to do that you would be very broke.
    I am 63% on the year with over 327 mlb picks.  I started keeping track of just my mlb bets since June 12th and as cold as I have been lately, I am still up +29 units since June 12th.  Imagine what I am up since march when I was 63 percent on the basketball season with over 160 plays.  I am a proven winner and you will all be reminded of that very soon.

    I welcome the haters because it definitely pust more spark under me and believe me, I am not one to take lightly.  Gotta love it.
     
    jkp714
    jkp714
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2010 - 7:31 AM ET #1211

    Is that 5 strait losing  days  13 out of 17days  have been for a loss how can anyone charge for that ? 
    Reply
    Is that 5 strait losing  days  13 out of 17days  have been for a loss how can anyone charge for that ? 
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2010 - 11:15 AM ET #1212

    Quote Originally Posted by jkp714:

    Is that 5 strait losing  days  13 out of 17days  have been for a loss how can anyone charge for that ? 


    go fuck yourself.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jkp714:

    Is that 5 strait losing  days  13 out of 17days  have been for a loss how can anyone charge for that ? 


    go fuck yourself.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2010 - 11:17 AM ET #1213

    Quote Originally Posted by jkp714:

    Is that 5 strait losing  days  13 out of 17days  have been for a loss how can anyone charge for that ? 

    how is your new service treating you?
    you are a born loser kid, I would never accept you as a customer again, you are mush.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jkp714:

    Is that 5 strait losing  days  13 out of 17days  have been for a loss how can anyone charge for that ? 

    how is your new service treating you?
    you are a born loser kid, I would never accept you as a customer again, you are mush.
     
    jkp714
    jkp714
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2010 - 11:25 AM ET #1214

    Reply
     
    stairway2seven
    stairway2seven
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 151
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2010 - 11:30 AM ET #1215

    khaliagent 
    Keep your head up bro, these haters don't have a clue how good you really are. Do what you do best, beat the books. I see you going on one of your amazing winn streaks this weekend!!! BOL


    Reply
    khaliagent 
    Keep your head up bro, these haters don't have a clue how good you really are. Do what you do best, beat the books. I see you going on one of your amazing winn streaks this weekend!!! BOL


     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2010 - 6:14 PM ET #1216

    Quote Originally Posted by stairway2seven:

    khaliagent 
    Keep your head up bro, these haters don't have a clue how good you really are. Do what you do best, beat the books. I see you going on one of your amazing winn streaks this weekend!!! BOL




    thanks bro.
    cant do too much about haters except shut them up the good old fashion way.  picking winners.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by stairway2seven:

    khaliagent 
    Keep your head up bro, these haters don't have a clue how good you really are. Do what you do best, beat the books. I see you going on one of your amazing winn streaks this weekend!!! BOL




    thanks bro.
    cant do too much about haters except shut them up the good old fashion way.  picking winners.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2010 - 7:08 PM ET #1217

    premium picks- Friday August 6th

    phillies ml -125 (medium bet to win 2 units)

    florida ml +115 (medium bet:  bet 3 units to win 3.45)
    Reply
    premium picks- Friday August 6th

    phillies ml -125 (medium bet to win 2 units)

    florida ml +115 (medium bet:  bet 3 units to win 3.45)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2010 - 8:48 PM ET #1218

    rest of card free for today, good luck. (friday)

    edmonton eskimos -5.5 (-120) (big bet to win 5 units)

    seattle +137 (medium bet :  Bet 3 units to win 4.11)

    washington +1.5 (medium bet to win 3 units)

    good luck

    Reply
    rest of card free for today, good luck. (friday)

    edmonton eskimos -5.5 (-120) (big bet to win 5 units)

    seattle +137 (medium bet :  Bet 3 units to win 4.11)

    washington +1.5 (medium bet to win 3 units)

    good luck

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2010 - 1:26 AM ET #1219

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    premium picks- Friday August 6th

    phillies ml -125 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)

    florida ml +115 (medium bet:  bet 3 units to win 3.45) loss

    seattle +137 (medium bet :  Bet 3 units to win 4.11) (winner)

    washington +1.5 (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)

    3-1 +6.11 units in mlb action for friday (system is strong once again, trust me)


    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    edmonton eskimos -5.5 (-120) (big bet to win 5 units)  loss

    -(up 6 points with less than a minute to go and get the most unlucky bullshit.  2 very questionable pass interference calls against me and one negated an interception by edmonton.  Not to mention a tipped ball by two eskimoe defenders and it lands in the argos hands with around two minutes to go.  Those are the breaks which you cannot cap for.
    1st win for the argos out west in last 10 games.)

    0-1   -6 units  cfl action.



    3-2  overall on the day + 0.11 units ( I will take it)
    I like the way its looking fellas and I will work even harder to get red hot .
    good luck tomorrow.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    premium picks- Friday August 6th

    phillies ml -125 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)

    florida ml +115 (medium bet:  bet 3 units to win 3.45) loss

    seattle +137 (medium bet :  Bet 3 units to win 4.11) (winner)

    washington +1.5 (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)

    3-1 +6.11 units in mlb action for friday (system is strong once again, trust me)


    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    edmonton eskimos -5.5 (-120) (big bet to win 5 units)  loss

    -(up 6 points with less than a minute to go and get the most unlucky bullshit.  2 very questionable pass interference calls against me and one negated an interception by edmonton.  Not to mention a tipped ball by two eskimoe defenders and it lands in the argos hands with around two minutes to go.  Those are the breaks which you cannot cap for.
    1st win for the argos out west in last 10 games.)

    0-1   -6 units  cfl action.



    3-2  overall on the day + 0.11 units ( I will take it)
    I like the way its looking fellas and I will work even harder to get red hot .
    good luck tomorrow.



     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2010 - 2:08 AM ET #1220

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for 1 week free trial.
    sign up tonight or tomorrow
    Reply
    khaliagent22@gmail.com for 1 week free trial.
    sign up tonight or tomorrow
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2010 - 11:04 AM ET #1221

    3-1 mlb +6.11 units for friday aug 6th


    77-59-1 in MLB since june 12th +35.7 units (57% my last 137picks)


    118-86-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 208 picks)

    207-120-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 331 picks)

    0-1 cfl ytd  -6 units

    khaliagent22@gmail.com (email me to sign up for free 1 week trial)

    good luck all

    Reply
    3-1 mlb +6.11 units for friday aug 6th


    77-59-1 in MLB since june 12th +35.7 units (57% my last 137picks)


    118-86-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 208 picks)

    207-120-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 331 picks)

    0-1 cfl ytd  -6 units

    khaliagent22@gmail.com (email me to sign up for free 1 week trial)

    good luck all

     
    Mixelpic
    Mixelpic
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 1460
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2010 - 1:05 PM ET #1222

    There you go the winning streak is back again. Make all your units back now  
    Reply
    There you go the winning streak is back again. Make all your units back now  
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2010 - 1:17 PM ET #1223

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelpic:

    There you go the winning streak is back again. Make all your units back now  


    I plan to.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelpic:

    There you go the winning streak is back again. Make all your units back now  


    I plan to.


     
    stairway2seven
    stairway2seven
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 151
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2010 - 1:19 PM ET #1224

    I knew they couldn't keep you down for long!! I'll be back next week get that system red hot for my return see ya next week!!
    Reply
    I knew they couldn't keep you down for long!! I'll be back next week get that system red hot for my return see ya next week!!
     
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2010 - 1:20 PM ET #1225

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelpic:

    There you go the winning streak is back again. Make all your units back now  


    never satisfied with a winning streak of 1 but from 1 can come 11 like I had in june and 21 out of 22 winning days in june.

    July I was 32-31 but only down around 2 units for july.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelpic:

    There you go the winning streak is back again. Make all your units back now  


    never satisfied with a winning streak of 1 but from 1 can come 11 like I had in june and 21 out of 22 winning days in june.

    July I was 32-31 but only down around 2 units for july.


    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 495051 ... 116117118 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 513
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,396
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.