• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    great run!

    «First Previous 525354 ... 116117118 Next Last»
    khaliagent
    K4ngur13
    Mixelpic
    angelobruno
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134001
    Posts: 2931
    «First Previous 525354 ... 116117118 Next Last»
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 10:19 AM ET #1276

    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:

    People pay you for this?  There is at least 20 cappers on MLB forum who have better percentage and more units then you.

    Why would anybody pay when you can get something for free ...



    just saying


    where were you in june when I hit 26 out of 34 days winning days,  with a string of 21 out of 22 winning days in that span.
    Those are the units won since June 12th smart guy.  I was not keeping track of my mlb units individually because i had basketball going on at the same time and I didnt put in the time to keep track of it all and plus I was playing more games than I would recommend.  I have hit 63% for the mlb season with over 360 picks.  Imagine how many units that is.  I will let you think about it since I seem to be on your mind son.

    khaliagent sports is the home of the highest win rate in mlb with over 300 baseball picks.  The rest are just scared to document, scared to pick as many games because they cant keep a win rate and be up units like I am.  Believe me it will get really loud in here after winning days.

    stay tuned son you are about to get a life lesson.  Just saying.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:

    People pay you for this?  There is at least 20 cappers on MLB forum who have better percentage and more units then you.

    Why would anybody pay when you can get something for free ...



    just saying


    where were you in june when I hit 26 out of 34 days winning days,  with a string of 21 out of 22 winning days in that span.
    Those are the units won since June 12th smart guy.  I was not keeping track of my mlb units individually because i had basketball going on at the same time and I didnt put in the time to keep track of it all and plus I was playing more games than I would recommend.  I have hit 63% for the mlb season with over 360 picks.  Imagine how many units that is.  I will let you think about it since I seem to be on your mind son.

    khaliagent sports is the home of the highest win rate in mlb with over 300 baseball picks.  The rest are just scared to document, scared to pick as many games because they cant keep a win rate and be up units like I am.  Believe me it will get really loud in here after winning days.

    stay tuned son you are about to get a life lesson.  Just saying.

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 10:26 AM ET #1277

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    full card friday june 4th: (premium plays)

    giants ml -130 (medium) (winner)

    sd/philly under 7.0 runs (medium) (winner)

    flyers ml (medium) (winner)

    over 8.5 runs indians/whitesox (medium) (winner)

    texas rangers ml (medium) (winner)

    (medium play) under 7.5 runs braves/dodgers (loss)

    twins ml (medium) (winner)

    dodgers ml -167 (med)
    (winner)

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    free play:

    kc +1.5 (winner)


    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    8-1 on the day !!

    28-12-2 the last 7 days, going 70% over 42 plays (since may 28th)

    265-185-7 ytd all sports since march 22/2010 (59%)


    I am red hot right now !!

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium


    this is why they pay!!!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    full card friday june 4th: (premium plays)

    giants ml -130 (medium) (winner)

    sd/philly under 7.0 runs (medium) (winner)

    flyers ml (medium) (winner)

    over 8.5 runs indians/whitesox (medium) (winner)

    texas rangers ml (medium) (winner)

    (medium play) under 7.5 runs braves/dodgers (loss)

    twins ml (medium) (winner)

    dodgers ml -167 (med)
    (winner)

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    free play:

    kc +1.5 (winner)


    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    8-1 on the day !!

    28-12-2 the last 7 days, going 70% over 42 plays (since may 28th)

    265-185-7 ytd all sports since march 22/2010 (59%)


    I am red hot right now !!

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium


    this is why they pay!!!


     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 10:30 AM ET #1278

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    full card friday may 28

    celtics ml -165 (huge)
    (huge play winner)

    celtics -3.5 (big)
    (big play winner)


    toronto ml -183 (medium)
    (winner)

    toronto -1.5 (small) (winner)


    twins ml (medium) (winner)

    giants ml (medium) (winner)

    under 7 mets/brewers (medium) (winner)

    under 9.5 phillies/marlins (medium) (winner)

    under 8.5 chi/tb (medium) (winner)

    cubs +1.5 -165 at pinnacle (medium)
    (loss)

    chicago cubs ml +104 (small)
    (loss)


    9-2 on the day baby.
    which pro capper gives 11 free picks in one day and cashes 9?
    One hell of guy, thats who.
    those who kept faith in me were rewarded generously and to those who didnt have faith in me I say well there is always tomorrow.
    Free until monday so lets keep the winners rolling.

    The "Great Run" has returned.



    More reason to pay.  Hey you asked.

    I can do this all day because I am documented and honest with my service.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    full card friday may 28

    celtics ml -165 (huge)
    (huge play winner)

    celtics -3.5 (big)
    (big play winner)


    toronto ml -183 (medium)
    (winner)

    toronto -1.5 (small) (winner)


    twins ml (medium) (winner)

    giants ml (medium) (winner)

    under 7 mets/brewers (medium) (winner)

    under 9.5 phillies/marlins (medium) (winner)

    under 8.5 chi/tb (medium) (winner)

    cubs +1.5 -165 at pinnacle (medium)
    (loss)

    chicago cubs ml +104 (small)
    (loss)


    9-2 on the day baby.
    which pro capper gives 11 free picks in one day and cashes 9?
    One hell of guy, thats who.
    those who kept faith in me were rewarded generously and to those who didnt have faith in me I say well there is always tomorrow.
    Free until monday so lets keep the winners rolling.

    The "Great Run" has returned.



    More reason to pay.  Hey you asked.

    I can do this all day because I am documented and honest with my service.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 10:33 AM ET #1279

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    103-63-1 ytd in nba this season since march 22/2010 (62% all nba plays including teasers, parlays, and free plays.  Winning rate would be much higher if I didnt include these)

    big play going tonight!! going off for game 1

    khaliagent22@gmail.com
    to pick up the winner


    murdered basketball, yet another reason to join my service.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    103-63-1 ytd in nba this season since march 22/2010 (62% all nba plays including teasers, parlays, and free plays.  Winning rate would be much higher if I didnt include these)

    big play going tonight!! going off for game 1

    khaliagent22@gmail.com
    to pick up the winner


    murdered basketball, yet another reason to join my service.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 10:40 AM ET #1280

    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

    I JUST WANNA START BY SAYING IM APART OF THE GREAT RUN AND I PUT MY SELF IN A WHOLE THIS WEEK. DOWN BIG WITH LOOSING 2 HUGE SOCCER GAMES THEN TURNING TO KHALIA ASKING I NEED TO BE OUT THIS WHOLE OR AT LEAST MINIMIZE WHAT I WOULD HAVE TO GIVE TO THE BOOKIE THIS WEEK. THE MAN DELIVERS

    TUE COLLECTING BACK 9UNITS

    WEDS COLLECTING BACK YET ANOTHER 2 UNITS 
    THURS TOOK BACK 2 MORE UNITS
    FRI
    SAT

    OHH IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED ANY LOSSES, ITS BECAUSE HE HAS NOT LOST SINCE MONDAY NOT ONE LOOSER ....


    WE ARE ALMOST OUT OF THE WHOLE 9 MORE TO GO IF YOU THINK THIS IS SOME BULLISH YOUR NUTS BECAUSE THIS GUY IS MAKING ME MONEY IF I DID NOT BET THE WORLD CUP ID BE UP HUGE ......I STAND BEHIND THE GUY 110%...


    Got him out of 15 unit jam he got himself into with world cup action.

    I am a good guy and if you say you need more games or get yourself out of a bad week. I am there anytime you need and treat my members like human beings and that is something of value to me.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

    I JUST WANNA START BY SAYING IM APART OF THE GREAT RUN AND I PUT MY SELF IN A WHOLE THIS WEEK. DOWN BIG WITH LOOSING 2 HUGE SOCCER GAMES THEN TURNING TO KHALIA ASKING I NEED TO BE OUT THIS WHOLE OR AT LEAST MINIMIZE WHAT I WOULD HAVE TO GIVE TO THE BOOKIE THIS WEEK. THE MAN DELIVERS

    TUE COLLECTING BACK 9UNITS

    WEDS COLLECTING BACK YET ANOTHER 2 UNITS 
    THURS TOOK BACK 2 MORE UNITS
    FRI
    SAT

    OHH IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED ANY LOSSES, ITS BECAUSE HE HAS NOT LOST SINCE MONDAY NOT ONE LOOSER ....


    WE ARE ALMOST OUT OF THE WHOLE 9 MORE TO GO IF YOU THINK THIS IS SOME BULLISH YOUR NUTS BECAUSE THIS GUY IS MAKING ME MONEY IF I DID NOT BET THE WORLD CUP ID BE UP HUGE ......I STAND BEHIND THE GUY 110%...


    Got him out of 15 unit jam he got himself into with world cup action.

    I am a good guy and if you say you need more games or get yourself out of a bad week. I am there anytime you need and treat my members like human beings and that is something of value to me.  
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 10:42 AM ET #1281

    Quote Originally Posted by champ222:

    U are a fuckin genius man. I've been rolling with you for a while now and if I haven't said it before, I just wanna take this time to say THANK YOU!!!


    more people seem to be happy with me than not.  Look in my thread for yourself. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by champ222:

    U are a fuckin genius man. I've been rolling with you for a while now and if I haven't said it before, I just wanna take this time to say THANK YOU!!!


    more people seem to be happy with me than not.  Look in my thread for yourself. 
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 11:24 AM ET #1282

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks


    Reply
    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks


     
    K4ngur13
    K4ngur13
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 26212
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 3:49 PM ET #1283

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    where were you in june when I hit 26 out of 34 days winning days,  with a string of 21 out of 22 winning days in that span.
    Those are the units won since June 12th smart guy.  I was not keeping track of my mlb units individually because i had basketball going on at the same time and I didnt put in the time to keep track of it all and plus I was playing more games than I would recommend.  I have hit 63% for the mlb season with over 360 picks.  Imagine how many units that is.  I will let you think about it since I seem to be on your mind son.

    khaliagent sports is the home of the highest win rate in mlb with over 300 baseball picks.  The rest are just scared to document, scared to pick as many games because they cant keep a win rate and be up units like I am.  Believe me it will get really loud in here after winning days.

    stay tuned son you are about to get a life lesson.  Just saying.



    alright pops.  63% is nice but means nothing about units.  i hit 59% myself and in 300 games i will be up 4x the amount units you will.

    so easy with the expressions, cuz u aint even close to be the best around here, pops.  show some respect to veterans.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    where were you in june when I hit 26 out of 34 days winning days,  with a string of 21 out of 22 winning days in that span.
    Those are the units won since June 12th smart guy.  I was not keeping track of my mlb units individually because i had basketball going on at the same time and I didnt put in the time to keep track of it all and plus I was playing more games than I would recommend.  I have hit 63% for the mlb season with over 360 picks.  Imagine how many units that is.  I will let you think about it since I seem to be on your mind son.

    khaliagent sports is the home of the highest win rate in mlb with over 300 baseball picks.  The rest are just scared to document, scared to pick as many games because they cant keep a win rate and be up units like I am.  Believe me it will get really loud in here after winning days.

    stay tuned son you are about to get a life lesson.  Just saying.



    alright pops.  63% is nice but means nothing about units.  i hit 59% myself and in 300 games i will be up 4x the amount units you will.

    so easy with the expressions, cuz u aint even close to be the best around here, pops.  show some respect to veterans.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 4:53 PM ET #1284

    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:



    alright pops.  63% is nice but means nothing about units.  i hit 59% myself and in 300 games i will be up 4x the amount units you will.

    so easy with the expressions, cuz u aint even close to be the best around here, pops.  show some respect to veterans.


    Have you ever posted a play here?
    leave me alone and get a hobby or something.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:



    alright pops.  63% is nice but means nothing about units.  i hit 59% myself and in 300 games i will be up 4x the amount units you will.

    so easy with the expressions, cuz u aint even close to be the best around here, pops.  show some respect to veterans.


    Have you ever posted a play here?
    leave me alone and get a hobby or something.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 5:08 PM ET #1285

    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:



    alright pops.  63% is nice but means nothing about units.  i hit 59% myself and in 300 games i will be up 4x the amount units you will.

    so easy with the expressions, cuz u aint even close to be the best around here, pops.  show some respect to veterans.


    Hey stupid, I am up 48.07 units since june 12th.
    On june 4th I went 8-1 and on May 28th I went 9-2 not keeping track.
    I started keeping track on June 12th and bettors have made $4800.07(100.00= 1 unit) following my money management and my  picks in 2 months. 

    225 wins for the whole mlb season.
    95 wins since June 12th.

    that is a difference of 130 wins

    132 losses for the whole mlb season
    71 losses since June 12th

    that is a difference of  61 losses

    before June 12 my mlb record was 130-61 (68%)
    -so you should be smart enough to know that I am up well over the units that I have tracked since june 12th.

    go make some picks.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:



    alright pops.  63% is nice but means nothing about units.  i hit 59% myself and in 300 games i will be up 4x the amount units you will.

    so easy with the expressions, cuz u aint even close to be the best around here, pops.  show some respect to veterans.


    Hey stupid, I am up 48.07 units since june 12th.
    On june 4th I went 8-1 and on May 28th I went 9-2 not keeping track.
    I started keeping track on June 12th and bettors have made $4800.07(100.00= 1 unit) following my money management and my  picks in 2 months. 

    225 wins for the whole mlb season.
    95 wins since June 12th.

    that is a difference of 130 wins

    132 losses for the whole mlb season
    71 losses since June 12th

    that is a difference of  61 losses

    before June 12 my mlb record was 130-61 (68%)
    -so you should be smart enough to know that I am up well over the units that I have tracked since june 12th.

    go make some picks.

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 8:06 PM ET #1286

    Premium picks- Tuesday August 17th

    whitesox ml +110 (medium bet:  bet 3 units to win 3.3 units)

    Padres ml -117 (medium bet to win 2 units)


    good luck to all
    Reply
    Premium picks- Tuesday August 17th

    whitesox ml +110 (medium bet:  bet 3 units to win 3.3 units)

    Padres ml -117 (medium bet to win 2 units)


    good luck to all
     
    Mixelpic
    Mixelpic
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 1460
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 8:34 PM ET #1287

     Oh oh maybe the whitesox can come back 

    Reply

     Oh oh maybe the whitesox can come back 

     
    K4ngur13
    K4ngur13
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 26212
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2010 - 10:10 PM ET #1288

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    Hey stupid, I am up 48.07 units since june 12th.
    On june 4th I went 8-1 and on May 28th I went 9-2 not keeping track.
    I started keeping track on June 12th and bettors have made $4800.07(100.00= 1 unit) following my money management and my  picks in 2 months. 

    225 wins for the whole mlb season.
    95 wins since June 12th.

    that is a difference of 130 wins

    132 losses for the whole mlb season
    71 losses since June 12th

    that is a difference of  61 losses

    before June 12 my mlb record was 130-61 (68%)
    -so you should be smart enough to know that I am up well over the units that I have tracked since june 12th.

    go make some picks.



    If I'm stupid you must be a retard.  Cuz I have never said you weren't up units.  I only said me and many others shouldn't be interested in your plays, cuz there is 20 other cappers on mlb forum that are up much more then you with unit spreads.  That's all. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    Hey stupid, I am up 48.07 units since june 12th.
    On june 4th I went 8-1 and on May 28th I went 9-2 not keeping track.
    I started keeping track on June 12th and bettors have made $4800.07(100.00= 1 unit) following my money management and my  picks in 2 months. 

    225 wins for the whole mlb season.
    95 wins since June 12th.

    that is a difference of 130 wins

    132 losses for the whole mlb season
    71 losses since June 12th

    that is a difference of  61 losses

    before June 12 my mlb record was 130-61 (68%)
    -so you should be smart enough to know that I am up well over the units that I have tracked since june 12th.

    go make some picks.



    If I'm stupid you must be a retard.  Cuz I have never said you weren't up units.  I only said me and many others shouldn't be interested in your plays, cuz there is 20 other cappers on mlb forum that are up much more then you with unit spreads.  That's all. 
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 12:44 AM ET #1289

    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:



    If I'm stupid you must be a retard.  Cuz I have never said you weren't up units.  I only said me and many others shouldn't be interested in your plays, cuz there is 20 other cappers on mlb forum that are up much more then you with unit spreads.  That's all. 


    like I said go get a hobby.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:



    If I'm stupid you must be a retard.  Cuz I have never said you weren't up units.  I only said me and many others shouldn't be interested in your plays, cuz there is 20 other cappers on mlb forum that are up much more then you with unit spreads.  That's all. 


    like I said go get a hobby.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 11:20 AM ET #1290

    1-1   -1 unit for tuesday.  Gotta keep it moving.


    226-133-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 363 picks)


    96-72-1 in MLB since june 12th +47.07 units (57% my last 169 picks)

    137-99-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 240 picks)

    good luck today


    3-2  +3.34 units this week.
    Reply
    1-1   -1 unit for tuesday.  Gotta keep it moving.


    226-133-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 363 picks)


    96-72-1 in MLB since june 12th +47.07 units (57% my last 169 picks)

    137-99-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 240 picks)

    good luck today


    3-2  +3.34 units this week.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 2:17 PM ET #1291

    Premium picks- Wednesday August 18th

    cardinals RL (-114) (medium bet to win 2 units)

    padres ml -138 (medium bet to win 2 units)

    Reply
    Premium picks- Wednesday August 18th

    cardinals RL (-114) (medium bet to win 2 units)

    padres ml -138 (medium bet to win 2 units)

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 6:51 PM ET #1292

    Rest of today's premium card is free for tonight:

    yankees ml -172 (medium bet to win 3 units)

    marlins ml -178 (medium bet to win 2 units)

    Baltimore ml -141 (medium bet to win 2 units)

    angels ml +165 (bet 2 units to win 3.3 units)

    minnesota ml -145 (medium bet to win 2 units)

    yankees -1.5 (medium bet: 1unit  to win 1.16 units)

    good luck to all
    Reply
    Rest of today's premium card is free for tonight:

    yankees ml -172 (medium bet to win 3 units)

    marlins ml -178 (medium bet to win 2 units)

    Baltimore ml -141 (medium bet to win 2 units)

    angels ml +165 (bet 2 units to win 3.3 units)

    minnesota ml -145 (medium bet to win 2 units)

    yankees -1.5 (medium bet: 1unit  to win 1.16 units)

    good luck to all
     
    K4ngur13
    K4ngur13
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 26212
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 9:12 PM ET #1293

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    like I said go get a hobby.


    you know what.  i think this thread will become my hobby now.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    like I said go get a hobby.


    you know what.  i think this thread will become my hobby now.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 9:17 PM ET #1294

    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:



    you know what.  i think this thread will become my hobby now.


    I am no asshole,
    all are welcome.
    even losers like you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:



    you know what.  i think this thread will become my hobby now.


    I am no asshole,
    all are welcome.
    even losers like you.
     
    K4ngur13
    K4ngur13
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 26212
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 10:20 PM ET #1295

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    I am no asshole,
    all are welcome.
    even losers like you.



    i know you are an asshole.  i think everybody on this forum those.  but i can be a bigger one trust me, and because of me you will be loosing all your business or most of it not that u probably get much of it anyways.  and maybe u will change ur attitude pops.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    I am no asshole,
    all are welcome.
    even losers like you.



    i know you are an asshole.  i think everybody on this forum those.  but i can be a bigger one trust me, and because of me you will be loosing all your business or most of it not that u probably get much of it anyways.  and maybe u will change ur attitude pops.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 10:36 PM ET #1296

    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:




    i know you are an asshole.  i think everybody on this forum those.  but i can be a bigger one trust me, and because of me you will be loosing all your business or most of it not that u probably get much of it anyways.  and maybe u will change ur attitude pops.


    Have fun trying. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:




    i know you are an asshole.  i think everybody on this forum those.  but i can be a bigger one trust me, and because of me you will be loosing all your business or most of it not that u probably get much of it anyways.  and maybe u will change ur attitude pops.


    Have fun trying. 
     
    angelobruno
    angelobruno
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 7146
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2010 - 11:08 PM ET #1297

    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:



    you know what.  i think this thread will become my hobby now.

     

    and ill make sure you will get boxed or banned asshole i am for real

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by K4ngur13:



    you know what.  i think this thread will become my hobby now.

     

    and ill make sure you will get boxed or banned asshole i am for real

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2010 - 12:33 AM ET #1298

    Premium picks- Wednesday August 18th

    cardinals RL (-114) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss

    padres ml -138 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)

    yankees ml -172 (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)

    marlins ml -178 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)

    Baltimore ml -141 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss

    angels ml +165 (bet 2 units to win 3.3 units) loss

    minnesota ml -145 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)

    yankees -1.5 (medium bet: 1unit  to win 1.16 units) (winner)

    5-3  +3.06 units for wednesday


    231-136-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 371 picks)


    101-75-1 in MLB since june 12th +50.13 units (58% my last 177 picks)

    142-102-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 248 picks)

    226-133-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 363 picks)


    96-72-1 in MLB since june 12th +47.07 units (57% my last 169 picks)


    8-5  +6.4 units this week.


    good luck tomorrow.

    Reply
    Premium picks- Wednesday August 18th

    cardinals RL (-114) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss

    padres ml -138 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)

    yankees ml -172 (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)

    marlins ml -178 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)

    Baltimore ml -141 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss

    angels ml +165 (bet 2 units to win 3.3 units) loss

    minnesota ml -145 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)

    yankees -1.5 (medium bet: 1unit  to win 1.16 units) (winner)

    5-3  +3.06 units for wednesday


    231-136-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 371 picks)


    101-75-1 in MLB since june 12th +50.13 units (58% my last 177 picks)

    142-102-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 248 picks)

    226-133-4 ytd MLB (63% for the mlb season with 363 picks)


    96-72-1 in MLB since june 12th +47.07 units (57% my last 169 picks)


    8-5  +6.4 units this week.


    good luck tomorrow.

     
    K4ngur13
    K4ngur13
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 26212
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2010 - 9:11 AM ET #1299

    Quote Originally Posted by angelobruno:

     

    and ill make sure you will get boxed or banned asshole i am for real



    there he is.  i was looking for you. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by angelobruno:

     

    and ill make sure you will get boxed or banned asshole i am for real



    there he is.  i was looking for you. 
     
     
    K4ngur13
    K4ngur13
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 26212
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2010 - 9:21 AM ET #1300

    Quote Originally Posted by angelobruno:

     

    and ill make sure you will get boxed or banned asshole i am for real



    relax, i didnt do anything wrong.  i just wanted some answers on this service.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by angelobruno:

     

    and ill make sure you will get boxed or banned asshole i am for real



    relax, i didnt do anything wrong.  i just wanted some answers on this service.
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 525354 ... 116117118 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 598
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,477
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,481
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.