I am on a mission to prove my worth. Normally, I wouldnt play this much. and my system calls for every play except the parlay which I put together myself. good luck!!
I am on a mission to prove my worth. Normally, I wouldnt play this much. and my system calls for every play except the parlay which I put together myself. good luck!!
Results 9-3 in hoops counting my parlay and teasers
5-3 in mlb
2-1 on teasers and 1-0 on parlays in one day. 11-5 (all sports) on sides and totals. 6-2 on hoops sides!!!!!
14-6 for the day. pm. for my paid plays which went 2-0 (huge: teaser bucks and thunder, over in toronto jays game, ez over) 70 % for the day with 20 plays. that is at least a weeks worth of solid picks free and only one day!!!
pm for my paid plays!
Results 9-3 in hoops counting my parlay and teasers
5-3 in mlb
2-1 on teasers and 1-0 on parlays in one day. 11-5 (all sports) on sides and totals. 6-2 on hoops sides!!!!!
14-6 for the day. pm. for my paid plays which went 2-0 (huge: teaser bucks and thunder, over in toronto jays game, ez over) 70 % for the day with 20 plays. that is at least a weeks worth of solid picks free and only one day!!!