• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    great run!

    «First Previous 131415 ... 116117118 Next Last»
    ClickClack_12
    IWANTWINNERS
    khaliagent
    Blue_Chips
    Hungry11
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134001
    Posts: 2931
    «First Previous 131415 ... 116117118 Next Last»
     
    ClickClack_12
    ClickClack_12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 1:57 PM ET #301

    khalia, congrats on a very impressive run.  I'm obviously new to posting on this site; however, have been following you the last couple of weeks.  So, are you going to quit posting your plays publicly before the start of games that you play? 

    Reply

    khalia, congrats on a very impressive run.  I'm obviously new to posting on this site; however, have been following you the last couple of weeks.  So, are you going to quit posting your plays publicly before the start of games that you play? 

     
    IWANTWINNERS
    IWANTWINNERS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 2:15 PM ET #302

    Hey Khali, I sent you a friend request...please accept so I can send you a PM. thnaks for all the great work these last few weeks!!

    Reply

    Hey Khali, I sent you a friend request...please accept so I can send you a PM. thnaks for all the great work these last few weeks!!

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 2:40 PM ET #303

    Quote Originally Posted by ClickClack_12:

    khalia, congrats on a very impressive run.  I'm obviously new to posting on this site; however, have been following you the last couple of weeks.  So, are you going to quit posting your plays publicly before the start of games that you play? 


    You are correct and only because my close friends and their friends are paying me weekly and daily for my plays.
    Its only fair to them and me.
    thank you for you kind words and i did give out a teaser for free today.
    good luck!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClickClack_12:

    khalia, congrats on a very impressive run.  I'm obviously new to posting on this site; however, have been following you the last couple of weeks.  So, are you going to quit posting your plays publicly before the start of games that you play? 


    You are correct and only because my close friends and their friends are paying me weekly and daily for my plays.
    Its only fair to them and me.
    thank you for you kind words and i did give out a teaser for free today.
    good luck!!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 4:23 PM ET #304

    Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I have
    a nice play on a game tonight (not the teaser I gave)
    pm me for details.

    Reply
    Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I have
    a nice play on a game tonight (not the teaser I gave)
    pm me for details.

     
    ClickClack_12
    ClickClack_12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 4:29 PM ET #305

    Will you accept me as a friend so that I am able to send you a PM and get your plays?  I would really appreciate it.  Good Luck, I look forward to another profitable night!

    Reply

    Will you accept me as a friend so that I am able to send you a PM and get your plays?  I would really appreciate it.  Good Luck, I look forward to another profitable night!

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 4:37 PM ET #306

    Quote Originally Posted by ClickClack_12:

    Will you accept me as a friend so that I am able to send you a PM and get your plays?  I would really appreciate it.  Good Luck, I look forward to another profitable night!



    Just sent you pm, thanks.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClickClack_12:

    Will you accept me as a friend so that I am able to send you a PM and get your plays?  I would really appreciate it.  Good Luck, I look forward to another profitable night!



    Just sent you pm, thanks.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 10:43 PM ET #307

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=100727815&page=2
    check here for verification.

    Posted: 4/12/2010 10:19:00 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by khaliagent:
    plays monday april 12
    Big
    Detroit pistions ml (loser)
    NJ Nets +5 (I locked it in earlier) (loser)
    New York Knics -3.5 (winner)

    Big

    2 team teaser 5 pts

    NY knicks and sacramento kings (pending kings)

    2 team teaser 5 pts
    detroit and new jersey
    (loser)

    HUGE
    sacramento kings -2
    (pending)
    dallas mavs -11 (pending)

    68-40-2 ytd
    Reply
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=100727815&page=2
    check here for verification.

    Posted: 4/12/2010 10:19:00 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by khaliagent:
    plays monday april 12
    Big
    Detroit pistions ml (loser)
    NJ Nets +5 (I locked it in earlier) (loser)
    New York Knics -3.5 (winner)

    Big

    2 team teaser 5 pts

    NY knicks and sacramento kings (pending kings)

    2 team teaser 5 pts
    detroit and new jersey
    (loser)

    HUGE
    sacramento kings -2
    (pending)
    dallas mavs -11 (pending)

    68-40-2 ytd
     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2010 - 1:12 AM ET #308

    What is this? Are you not posting your plays for free anymore? Have you gone tout?
    Reply
    What is this? Are you not posting your plays for free anymore? Have you gone tout?
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2010 - 2:47 AM ET #309

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

    What is this? Are you not posting your plays for free anymore? Have you gone tout?

    Not tout but a trout-(trust).lol
    my plays can be seen daily but as soon as they tip.
    I charge my friends locally and their friends also so I cannot reveal the plays here before the tip.
    I will post at least one play free.
    btw the mods moved it here.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

    What is this? Are you not posting your plays for free anymore? Have you gone tout?

    Not tout but a trout-(trust).lol
    my plays can be seen daily but as soon as they tip.
    I charge my friends locally and their friends also so I cannot reveal the plays here before the tip.
    I will post at least one play free.
    btw the mods moved it here.
     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2010 - 1:44 PM ET #310

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    Not tout but a trout-(trust).lol
    my plays can be seen daily but as soon as they tip.
    I charge my friends locally and their friends also so I cannot reveal the plays here before the tip.
    I will post at least one play free.
    btw the mods moved it here.

     

    Your plays are on Covers? Do you have to pay for them? Where?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    Not tout but a trout-(trust).lol
    my plays can be seen daily but as soon as they tip.
    I charge my friends locally and their friends also so I cannot reveal the plays here before the tip.
    I will post at least one play free.
    btw the mods moved it here.

     

    Your plays are on Covers? Do you have to pay for them? Where?

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2010 - 2:16 PM ET #311

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

     

    Your plays are on Covers? Do you have to pay for them? Where?


    I post a free play at the forum maybe more than 1.
    Now, If you want my huge plays You can pm me and I charge 20$ daily for my plays.
    you can pay through paypal and I will email the plays instantly.

    plays today: (in progress)

    KC Royals +1.5 (big)

    kc Royals ml (medium)

    69-42-2 ytd all sports
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

     

    Your plays are on Covers? Do you have to pay for them? Where?


    I post a free play at the forum maybe more than 1.
    Now, If you want my huge plays You can pm me and I charge 20$ daily for my plays.
    you can pay through paypal and I will email the plays instantly.

    plays today: (in progress)

    KC Royals +1.5 (big)

    kc Royals ml (medium)

    69-42-2 ytd all sports
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2010 - 3:06 PM ET #312

    Quote Originally Posted by poledancerbets:

    hi i was wondering how to buy your plays ...thank you

    accept my friend request and I I will private message you.
    or just send me a private message and I will explain.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by poledancerbets:

    hi i was wondering how to buy your plays ...thank you

    accept my friend request and I I will private message you.
    or just send me a private message and I will explain.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2010 - 5:24 PM ET #313

    70-43-2 ytd

    1-1 on the day winning my big play and losing my medium play

    Big
    kc rl (win)

    Florida Marlins
    toronto blue Jays
    over chic/blue jays
    under denver

    medium
    kc ml
    loss
    Reply
    70-43-2 ytd

    1-1 on the day winning my big play and losing my medium play

    Big
    kc rl (win)

    Florida Marlins
    toronto blue Jays
    over chic/blue jays
    under denver

    medium
    kc ml
    loss
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2010 - 5:45 PM ET #314

    I have a huge play for the late games in nba contact me through private message.
    I will not give these plays for free!
    Reply
    I have a huge play for the late games in nba contact me through private message.
    I will not give these plays for free!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2010 - 11:18 PM ET #315

    heres an update of all the plays today (some still in progress).

    big

    phoenix -5


    golden st
    +8.5

    kc+1.5 (big)
    ---(big play winner)
     
    Florida Marlins
    -116 (loser)

    toronto blue Jays
    -109 (winner)

    over 8.5 chic/blue jays
    -118 (loser)

    under denver/phoenix 216.5
    (pending)

    baltimore orioles +107
    (loss)

    chicago -4 (bought the hook) (big winnner)

    2 team teaser
    chicago and phoenix
    (pending)

    medium plays

    pitt +1.5 (pending)
    kc ml (medium)
    ----(loss)

    went 1-4 in mlb so far with one pending (pitt +1.5) so could be 2-4.
    could have easily been 4-1 but just not the day for bases, sorry if you followed.
    I am 1-0 so far with the hoops winning with my big play on the bulls.

    72-46-2 ytd    
    (61%) all sports
    will update later!

    update of all the days plays (some still in progress)

    -here is verification of when I made the plays.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=12&sub=100728544

    Reply
    heres an update of all the plays today (some still in progress).

    big

    phoenix -5


    golden st
    +8.5

    kc+1.5 (big)
    ---(big play winner)
     
    Florida Marlins
    -116 (loser)

    toronto blue Jays
    -109 (winner)

    over 8.5 chic/blue jays
    -118 (loser)

    under denver/phoenix 216.5
    (pending)

    baltimore orioles +107
    (loss)

    chicago -4 (bought the hook) (big winnner)

    2 team teaser
    chicago and phoenix
    (pending)

    medium plays

    pitt +1.5 (pending)
    kc ml (medium)
    ----(loss)

    went 1-4 in mlb so far with one pending (pitt +1.5) so could be 2-4.
    could have easily been 4-1 but just not the day for bases, sorry if you followed.
    I am 1-0 so far with the hoops winning with my big play on the bulls.

    72-46-2 ytd    
    (61%) all sports
    will update later!

    update of all the days plays (some still in progress)

    -here is verification of when I made the plays.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=12&sub=100728544

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 1:36 AM ET #316

    big

    phoenix -5
    ( ez winner)

    golden st
    +8.5 (loss)

    kc+1.5 (big)
    ---(big play winner)
     
    Florida Marlins
    -116 (loser)

    toronto blue Jays
    -109 (winner)

    over 8.5 chic/blue jays
    -118 (loser)

    under denver/phoenix 216.5
    (loss)

    baltimore orioles +107
    (loss)

    chicago -4 (bought the hook) (big winnner)

    2 team teaser
    chicago and phoenix
    (ez big winner)

    medium plays


    pitt +1.5 (ez winner)

    kc ml (medium)
    ----(loss)


    3-2 nba (big money)
    went 3-4  in mlb.
    6-6 on the day


    75-48-2 ytd    
    (61%) all sports
    Reply
    big

    phoenix -5
    ( ez winner)

    golden st
    +8.5 (loss)

    kc+1.5 (big)
    ---(big play winner)
     
    Florida Marlins
    -116 (loser)

    toronto blue Jays
    -109 (winner)

    over 8.5 chic/blue jays
    -118 (loser)

    under denver/phoenix 216.5
    (loss)

    baltimore orioles +107
    (loss)

    chicago -4 (bought the hook) (big winnner)

    2 team teaser
    chicago and phoenix
    (ez big winner)

    medium plays


    pitt +1.5 (ez winner)

    kc ml (medium)
    ----(loss)


    3-2 nba (big money)
    went 3-4  in mlb.
    6-6 on the day


    75-48-2 ytd    
    (61%) all sports
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 2:25 AM ET #317

    50% off tommorrow
    2 game, Grade (big)
    send me a pvt message for details

    Reply
    50% off tommorrow
    2 game, Grade (big)
    send me a pvt message for details

     
    Hungry11
    Hungry11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 5833
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 3:09 AM ET #318

    I'M GIVING PLAYS OUT FOR FREE!!!!!!, DON'T DO IT. TAKE THE BULLS TOMORROW.
    Reply
    I'M GIVING PLAYS OUT FOR FREE!!!!!!, DON'T DO IT. TAKE THE BULLS TOMORROW.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 3:36 AM ET #319

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    I'M GIVING PLAYS OUT FOR FREE!!!!!!, DON'T DO IT. TAKE THE BULLS TOMORROW.

    what goes around comes around.
    please leave me alone its not good karma.
    you followed me all the time when I was in the hoops forum and I am sure I made you money.
    all I ask is please let me be.
    I will give out a free play everyday.
    I gave out 12 free today going 6-6 I didnt say which is paid and which is free
    but you dont know that my paid plays went 3-1
    I am hitting at 61% and that is not nothing to disrespect man.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    I'M GIVING PLAYS OUT FOR FREE!!!!!!, DON'T DO IT. TAKE THE BULLS TOMORROW.

    what goes around comes around.
    please leave me alone its not good karma.
    you followed me all the time when I was in the hoops forum and I am sure I made you money.
    all I ask is please let me be.
    I will give out a free play everyday.
    I gave out 12 free today going 6-6 I didnt say which is paid and which is free
    but you dont know that my paid plays went 3-1
    I am hitting at 61% and that is not nothing to disrespect man.
     
    Hungry11
    Hungry11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 5833
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 4:56 AM ET #320

    i don't care what happen today,

    Reply

    i don't care what happen today,

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 11:26 AM ET #321

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    big

    phoenix -5
    ( ez winner)

    golden st
    +8.5 (loss)

    kc+1.5 (big)
    ---(big play winner)
     
    Florida Marlins
    -116 (loser)

    toronto blue Jays
    -109 (winner)

    over 8.5 chic/blue jays
    -118 (loser)

    under denver/phoenix 216.5
    (loss)

    baltimore orioles +107
    (loss)

    chicago -4 (bought the hook) (big winnner)

    2 team teaser
    chicago and phoenix
    (ez big winner)

    medium plays


    pitt +1.5 (ez winner)

    kc ml (medium)
    ----(loss)


    3-2 nba (big money)
    went 3-4  in mlb.
    6-6 on the day


    75-48-2 ytd    
    (61%) all sports


    I did count the loss for the total here not sure how I missed it in the the other thread
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    big

    phoenix -5
    ( ez winner)

    golden st
    +8.5 (loss)

    kc+1.5 (big)
    ---(big play winner)
     
    Florida Marlins
    -116 (loser)

    toronto blue Jays
    -109 (winner)

    over 8.5 chic/blue jays
    -118 (loser)

    under denver/phoenix 216.5
    (loss)

    baltimore orioles +107
    (loss)

    chicago -4 (bought the hook) (big winnner)

    2 team teaser
    chicago and phoenix
    (ez big winner)

    medium plays


    pitt +1.5 (ez winner)

    kc ml (medium)
    ----(loss)


    3-2 nba (big money)
    went 3-4  in mlb.
    6-6 on the day


    75-48-2 ytd    
    (61%) all sports


    I did count the loss for the total here not sure how I missed it in the the other thread
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 11:34 AM ET #322

    wed april 14 75-46-2 ytd

    free play

    milwaukee bucks ml

    good luck
    Reply
    wed april 14 75-46-2 ytd

    free play

    milwaukee bucks ml

    good luck
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 11:41 AM ET #323

    free play #2

    whitesox/jays over 8 runs
    Reply
    free play #2

    whitesox/jays over 8 runs
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 11:58 AM ET #324

    free play # 3
    teaser 5 pts 2 teams

    Buck and thunder
    Reply
    free play # 3
    teaser 5 pts 2 teams

    Buck and thunder
     
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2010 - 12:15 PM ET #325

    free play #4

    oklahoma city thunder -6
    Reply
    free play #4

    oklahoma city thunder -6
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 131415 ... 116117118 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 513
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,396
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.