• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    great run!

    «First Previous 151617 ... 116117118 Next Last»
    khaliagent
    champ222
    Hungry11
    Blue_Chips
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134001
    Posts: 2931
    «First Previous 151617 ... 116117118 Next Last»
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 1:35 PM ET #351

    free play #2

    oakland a's ml
    Reply
    free play #2

    oakland a's ml
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 2:07 PM ET #352

    thursday april 15 (89-52-2 ytd all sports 63%)

    free play# 1 bos /buff under 5

    free play # 2 oakland A's moneyline

    thats it for free plays today!

    PM for my Paid plays if Interested!!!
    Reply
    thursday april 15 (89-52-2 ytd all sports 63%)

    free play# 1 bos /buff under 5

    free play # 2 oakland A's moneyline

    thats it for free plays today!

    PM for my Paid plays if Interested!!!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 2:25 PM ET #353

    paid play #1
    brewers ml +153
    Reply
    paid play #1
    brewers ml +153
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 2:29 PM ET #354

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    paid play #1
    brewers ml +153


    sorry guys couldnt give this one for free. (given after first pitch)
    good luck!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    paid play #1
    brewers ml +153


    sorry guys couldnt give this one for free. (given after first pitch)
    good luck!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 3:07 PM ET #355

    paid play#2

    phillies -1.5
    Reply
    paid play#2

    phillies -1.5
     
    champ222
    champ222
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 5:18 PM ET #356

    What up khali.... You are making me some good money man. I'm working on my money management skills. Fuck da haters homeboy! (i.e. Hungry 11)  How do i add you as a friend? 
    Reply
    What up khali.... You are making me some good money man. I'm working on my money management skills. Fuck da haters homeboy! (i.e. Hungry 11)  How do i add you as a friend? 
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 5:51 PM ET #357

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    paid play #1
    brewers ml +153



    1-0 so far!!  this was for the paid players and one of my huge plays for today.

    90-52-2 ytd 63%
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    paid play #1
    brewers ml +153



    1-0 so far!!  this was for the paid players and one of my huge plays for today.

    90-52-2 ytd 63%
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 6:02 PM ET #358

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    paid play#2

    phillies -1.5


    phillies were up 4-2 in the 7th and bring in a can to pitch.
    I smell something fishy here......5-4 washington bottom of the 8th.
    Hopefully the bats can correct that fishy stench of a coaching call from the phillies management!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    paid play#2

    phillies -1.5


    phillies were up 4-2 in the 7th and bring in a can to pitch.
    I smell something fishy here......5-4 washington bottom of the 8th.
    Hopefully the bats can correct that fishy stench of a coaching call from the phillies management!!!!

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 6:27 PM ET #359

    Paid play # 3:
    coming soon (7:00)  and it is a dog!!
    Reply
    Paid play # 3:
    coming soon (7:00)  and it is a dog!!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 6:38 PM ET #360

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Paid play # 3:
    coming soon (7:00)  and it is a dog!!


    sorry meant to say # 4 is a dog and it is still for 7pm

    Paid Play # 3
    atlanta braves ml -121
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Paid play # 3:
    coming soon (7:00)  and it is a dog!!


    sorry meant to say # 4 is a dog and it is still for 7pm

    Paid Play # 3
    atlanta braves ml -121
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 7:06 PM ET #361

    paid play # 4
    angels ml +149
    Reply
    paid play # 4
    angels ml +149
     
    Hungry11
    Hungry11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 5833
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 7:09 PM ET #362

    Quote Originally Posted by champ222:

    What up khali.... You are making me some good money man. I'm working on my money management skills. Fuck da haters homeboy! (i.e. Hungry 11)  How do i add you as a friend? 
    i'm right here buddy, i know its you khaliagent, your account and this account started the same month and year, who you joking??? u done this touting before, man up and use you account to say something to me. lol u really think your smarter than me. lol GL with your plays, i see you cold as ice kid. don't waste your time switching account to even try to make a comeback. your forgotten already.  out to you kid.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by champ222:

    What up khali.... You are making me some good money man. I'm working on my money management skills. Fuck da haters homeboy! (i.e. Hungry 11)  How do i add you as a friend? 
    i'm right here buddy, i know its you khaliagent, your account and this account started the same month and year, who you joking??? u done this touting before, man up and use you account to say something to me. lol u really think your smarter than me. lol GL with your plays, i see you cold as ice kid. don't waste your time switching account to even try to make a comeback. your forgotten already.  out to you kid.
     
    champ222
    champ222
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 7:33 PM ET #363

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    i'm right here buddy, i know its you khaliagent, your account and this account started the same month and year, who you joking??? u done this touting before, man up and use you account to say something to me. lol u really think your smarter than me. lol GL with your plays, i see you cold as ice kid. don't waste your time switching account to even try to make a comeback. your forgotten already.  out to you kid.
    Nah buddy. I live in Baltimore, Md. It's just a coincidence that our accounts were opened in the same month. I never met khali in my life. All i know is whoever he is, he made me a few extra grand in a couple of weeks (toutin or not). Honestly, I've never put together a run like the one that this guy has been on. I'm just supporting him because I don't want people like you to chase him away. I don't have time and/or patience to deal with betting systems, so I do my light research and go with my gut feelings. Fortunately for me, this dude provided myself and many other happy gentlemen with some good picks over the last month and he never asked us for a dime. DID YOU HEAR ME!! I SAID A WHOLE MONTH OF WINNERS MAN AND NEVER ASKED FOR A PENNY LOL!! EVEN IF HE IS A TOUTER/SCAMMER OR WHATEVER EVIL NAME YOU COULD THINK OF, I COULD STOP DEALING WITH HIM RITE NOW AND STILL BE VERY HAPPY. Excuse me for this long ass message but I just had to get this off my chest. Good luck to you though man because its sad that people like you have to exist on here. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    i'm right here buddy, i know its you khaliagent, your account and this account started the same month and year, who you joking??? u done this touting before, man up and use you account to say something to me. lol u really think your smarter than me. lol GL with your plays, i see you cold as ice kid. don't waste your time switching account to even try to make a comeback. your forgotten already.  out to you kid.
    Nah buddy. I live in Baltimore, Md. It's just a coincidence that our accounts were opened in the same month. I never met khali in my life. All i know is whoever he is, he made me a few extra grand in a couple of weeks (toutin or not). Honestly, I've never put together a run like the one that this guy has been on. I'm just supporting him because I don't want people like you to chase him away. I don't have time and/or patience to deal with betting systems, so I do my light research and go with my gut feelings. Fortunately for me, this dude provided myself and many other happy gentlemen with some good picks over the last month and he never asked us for a dime. DID YOU HEAR ME!! I SAID A WHOLE MONTH OF WINNERS MAN AND NEVER ASKED FOR A PENNY LOL!! EVEN IF HE IS A TOUTER/SCAMMER OR WHATEVER EVIL NAME YOU COULD THINK OF, I COULD STOP DEALING WITH HIM RITE NOW AND STILL BE VERY HAPPY. Excuse me for this long ass message but I just had to get this off my chest. Good luck to you though man because its sad that people like you have to exist on here. 
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 7:46 PM ET #364

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    i'm right here buddy, i know its you khaliagent, your account and this account started the same month and year, who you joking??? u done this touting before, man up and use you account to say something to me. lol u really think your smarter than me. lol GL with your plays, i see you cold as ice kid. don't waste your time switching account to even try to make a comeback. your forgotten already.  out to you kid.


    this is too funny
    I am 90-52-3 and I am ice cold?
    14-6 (9-3nba)yesterday over 20 plays, you sir are the joke.
    I wont even waste my time with your false identity claim,
    from the bottom of my heart and in all honesty people do not listen to this loser.  I am the one and only and I would never use a fake account.  I am fresh and new and what my name only used in honesty.  People who will you listen to?  Me who has been a cash cow or HUNGRY who goes out of his way to hate on people.
    I know how hot I am....enough that you would check my thread out that you have to go out of your way to see.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    i'm right here buddy, i know its you khaliagent, your account and this account started the same month and year, who you joking??? u done this touting before, man up and use you account to say something to me. lol u really think your smarter than me. lol GL with your plays, i see you cold as ice kid. don't waste your time switching account to even try to make a comeback. your forgotten already.  out to you kid.


    this is too funny
    I am 90-52-3 and I am ice cold?
    14-6 (9-3nba)yesterday over 20 plays, you sir are the joke.
    I wont even waste my time with your false identity claim,
    from the bottom of my heart and in all honesty people do not listen to this loser.  I am the one and only and I would never use a fake account.  I am fresh and new and what my name only used in honesty.  People who will you listen to?  Me who has been a cash cow or HUNGRY who goes out of his way to hate on people.
    I know how hot I am....enough that you would check my thread out that you have to go out of your way to see.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 7:47 PM ET #365

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    i'm right here buddy, i know its you khaliagent, your account and this account started the same month and year, who you joking??? u done this touting before, man up and use you account to say something to me. lol u really think your smarter than me. lol GL with your plays, i see you cold as ice kid. don't waste your time switching account to even try to make a comeback. your forgotten already.  out to you kid.


    If you dont stop bothering me I will have to inform the mods.
    It takes time to respond to a loser like you and I only have time to win!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry11:

    i'm right here buddy, i know its you khaliagent, your account and this account started the same month and year, who you joking??? u done this touting before, man up and use you account to say something to me. lol u really think your smarter than me. lol GL with your plays, i see you cold as ice kid. don't waste your time switching account to even try to make a comeback. your forgotten already.  out to you kid.


    If you dont stop bothering me I will have to inform the mods.
    It takes time to respond to a loser like you and I only have time to win!!!!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 7:52 PM ET #366

    Quote Originally Posted by champ222:

    Nah buddy. I live in Baltimore, Md. It's just a coincidence that our accounts were opened in the same month. I never met khali in my life. All i know is whoever he is, he made me a few extra grand in a couple of weeks (toutin or not). Honestly, I've never put together a run like the one that this guy has been on. I'm just supporting him because I don't want people like you to chase him away. I don't have time and/or patience to deal with betting systems, so I do my light research and go with my gut feelings. Fortunately for me, this dude provided myself and many other happy gentlemen with some good picks over the last month and he never asked us for a dime. DID YOU HEAR ME!! I SAID A WHOLE MONTH OF WINNERS MAN AND NEVER ASKED FOR A PENNY LOL!! EVEN IF HE IS A TOUTER/SCAMMER OR WHATEVER EVIL NAME YOU COULD THINK OF, I COULD STOP DEALING WITH HIM RITE NOW AND STILL BE VERY HAPPY. Excuse me for this long ass message but I just had to get this off my chest. Good luck to you though man because its sad that people like you have to exist on here. 


    I really appreciate all the kind words buddy. and I hope I can continue my great run for you and everyone which is why I try to give at least one free a day.
    Heck, I gave 20 just yesterday with no fear and with the intent for people to win money like I am.
    which tout has ever given 20 free plays in one day and produce 70% of them as winners.
    not to mention I hit two teasers yesterday and 1 parlay.
    For god sakes I gave a 9-3 day in hoops counting my parlay and teasers and I barely get a thanks.
    maybe thats why I only had 2 free plays yesterday and kept the BREWERS ML (+153) JUST FOR MY PAYING CUSTOMERS.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by champ222:

    Nah buddy. I live in Baltimore, Md. It's just a coincidence that our accounts were opened in the same month. I never met khali in my life. All i know is whoever he is, he made me a few extra grand in a couple of weeks (toutin or not). Honestly, I've never put together a run like the one that this guy has been on. I'm just supporting him because I don't want people like you to chase him away. I don't have time and/or patience to deal with betting systems, so I do my light research and go with my gut feelings. Fortunately for me, this dude provided myself and many other happy gentlemen with some good picks over the last month and he never asked us for a dime. DID YOU HEAR ME!! I SAID A WHOLE MONTH OF WINNERS MAN AND NEVER ASKED FOR A PENNY LOL!! EVEN IF HE IS A TOUTER/SCAMMER OR WHATEVER EVIL NAME YOU COULD THINK OF, I COULD STOP DEALING WITH HIM RITE NOW AND STILL BE VERY HAPPY. Excuse me for this long ass message but I just had to get this off my chest. Good luck to you though man because its sad that people like you have to exist on here. 


    I really appreciate all the kind words buddy. and I hope I can continue my great run for you and everyone which is why I try to give at least one free a day.
    Heck, I gave 20 just yesterday with no fear and with the intent for people to win money like I am.
    which tout has ever given 20 free plays in one day and produce 70% of them as winners.
    not to mention I hit two teasers yesterday and 1 parlay.
    For god sakes I gave a 9-3 day in hoops counting my parlay and teasers and I barely get a thanks.
    maybe thats why I only had 2 free plays yesterday and kept the BREWERS ML (+153) JUST FOR MY PAYING CUSTOMERS.

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 8:30 PM ET #367

    To prove how nice and honest I am, I will give my last two private paid plays for free.

    lad ml

    arz/lad over 7.5

    parlay both also.

    good luck.

    Im out of here!!
    Reply
    To prove how nice and honest I am, I will give my last two private paid plays for free.

    lad ml

    arz/lad over 7.5

    parlay both also.

    good luck.

    Im out of here!!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 9:41 PM ET #368

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    thursday april 15 (89-52-2 ytd all sports 63%)

    free play# 1 bos /buff under 5

    free play # 2 oakland A's moneyline

    thats it for free plays today!

    PM for my Paid plays if Interested!!!


    1-0 tonight so far on my free plays and 2-1 on the paid plays


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    thursday april 15 (89-52-2 ytd all sports 63%)

    free play# 1 bos /buff under 5

    free play # 2 oakland A's moneyline

    thats it for free plays today!

    PM for my Paid plays if Interested!!!


    1-0 tonight so far on my free plays and 2-1 on the paid plays


     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 9:42 PM ET #369

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    thursday april 15

    free play:
    under bos/buff

    I hope some smart people put it down on this.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    thursday april 15

    free play:
    under bos/buff

    I hope some smart people put it down on this.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 9:52 PM ET #370

    thursday april 15

    free play# 1 bos /buff under 5 (e-z winnner)

    free play # 2 oakland A's moneyline (pending)

    Paid play#1 Milwuakee brewers +153 (big dog winner)

    paid play#2 Phillies -1.5 (loss- oh well no juice)

    Paid Play # 3 atlanta braves ml -121 (no sweat winner)

    paid play # 4 angels ml +149 (pending)

    Paid play # 5 arz/lad over 7.5 (pending)

    Paid play # 6 lad ml -126 (pending)


    92-53-2 at present moment with some games pending.
    I will update the results later.
    good luck!!
    Reply
    thursday april 15

    free play# 1 bos /buff under 5 (e-z winnner)

    free play # 2 oakland A's moneyline (pending)

    Paid play#1 Milwuakee brewers +153 (big dog winner)

    paid play#2 Phillies -1.5 (loss- oh well no juice)

    Paid Play # 3 atlanta braves ml -121 (no sweat winner)

    paid play # 4 angels ml +149 (pending)

    Paid play # 5 arz/lad over 7.5 (pending)

    Paid play # 6 lad ml -126 (pending)


    92-53-2 at present moment with some games pending.
    I will update the results later.
    good luck!!
     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2010 - 11:42 PM ET #371

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    thursday april 15

    free play:
    under bos/buff

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    thursday april 15

    free play:
    under bos/buff

     

     

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2010 - 12:09 AM ET #372

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

     

     



    It may be labeled free but I graded this as a huge play personally.
    two best goalies in hockey today. ez money.
    note: all my free plays are just as strong as my paid plays.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:

     

     



    It may be labeled free but I graded this as a huge play personally.
    two best goalies in hockey today. ez money.
    note: all my free plays are just as strong as my paid plays.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2010 - 12:14 AM ET #373

    110 pitches for Haren !
    Bring on the relief so the bats can see some cans!!!
    lets go LAD bigtime bros!!!
    Dont forget to score more than 7 runs fellas
    Reply
    110 pitches for Haren !
    Bring on the relief so the bats can see some cans!!!
    lets go LAD bigtime bros!!!
    Dont forget to score more than 7 runs fellas
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2010 - 12:42 AM ET #374

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    free play #2

    oakland a's ml

    I hope you guys feel confident that If I lay juice its on a winner!!!!!
    I believe in myself and thats all I need to make mad money!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    free play #2

    oakland a's ml

    I hope you guys feel confident that If I lay juice its on a winner!!!!!
    I believe in myself and thats all I need to make mad money!
     
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2010 - 12:45 AM ET #375

    at worst i could go 4-4 on the day
    and that is with a big dog winner (pounded the shit out of it).
    But I am confident that we go 6-2 with the dodgers and over coming through.
    In this business the only way to think is positive.
    Ignore the top line!
    good luck!!!!
    Reply
    at worst i could go 4-4 on the day
    and that is with a big dog winner (pounded the shit out of it).
    But I am confident that we go 6-2 with the dodgers and over coming through.
    In this business the only way to think is positive.
    Ignore the top line!
    good luck!!!!
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 151617 ... 116117118 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 585
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,460
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.