• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    great run!

    «First Previous 121314 ... 116117118 Next Last»
    QuasiMoDough
    khaliagent
    rod_steel
    jkp714
    michaelpaul1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134001
    Posts: 2931
    «First Previous 121314 ... 116117118 Next Last»
     
    QuasiMoDough
    QuasiMoDough
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 636
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:24 AM ET #276

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    By the way, I have gone 45-29-2 since I started posting my system here at covers.
    hitting at 61%.  I have kept it most honest ande deserve better than this.
    walk  in my shoes and see what you would do.
    Not to mention that most of my big plays hit the majority of the time.

    Is it fair to charge my closest friends and associates and also give my plays free here.
    Also I believe I have a calling here, kind like my niche.  I am finally turning my life around and I need to take advantage of this now!

    Thank you quasi for clarifying that I never ever tried to sell my plays to anyone here, and believe me they are worth every penny, and I plan to show all.
    keep your eyes peeled for my picks which will be updated as soon as the games I am playing start.
    Its only fair.



    No worries, Khalia. As far as I'm concerned (and more importantly, as is plainly documented) you've done some great work and posted a lot of winners (and for FREE, I might add, so that sort of makes the whole tout accusation that much more idiotic). Not to mention you remain humble throughout (unlike *cough cough* a few other notable cappers on here, whose egos are larger than a Chernobyl moose's testicles). Keep up the good work and @#$@# the haters/wannabes/jealous pooch-boinking wankers.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    By the way, I have gone 45-29-2 since I started posting my system here at covers.
    hitting at 61%.  I have kept it most honest ande deserve better than this.
    walk  in my shoes and see what you would do.
    Not to mention that most of my big plays hit the majority of the time.

    Is it fair to charge my closest friends and associates and also give my plays free here.
    Also I believe I have a calling here, kind like my niche.  I am finally turning my life around and I need to take advantage of this now!

    Thank you quasi for clarifying that I never ever tried to sell my plays to anyone here, and believe me they are worth every penny, and I plan to show all.
    keep your eyes peeled for my picks which will be updated as soon as the games I am playing start.
    Its only fair.



    No worries, Khalia. As far as I'm concerned (and more importantly, as is plainly documented) you've done some great work and posted a lot of winners (and for FREE, I might add, so that sort of makes the whole tout accusation that much more idiotic). Not to mention you remain humble throughout (unlike *cough cough* a few other notable cappers on here, whose egos are larger than a Chernobyl moose's testicles). Keep up the good work and @#$@# the haters/wannabes/jealous pooch-boinking wankers.


     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 1:44 AM ET #277

    Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:



    No worries, Khalia. As far as I'm concerned (and more importantly, as is plainly documented) you've done some great work and posted a lot of winners (and for FREE, I might add, so that sort of makes the whole tout accusation that much more idiotic). Not to mention you remain humble throughout (unlike *cough cough* a few other notable cappers on here, whose egos are larger than a Chernobyl moose's testicles). Keep up the good work and @#$@# the haters/wannabes/jealous pooch-boinking wankers.



    Very kind words my friend,
    You will get a message from me tommorrow and we
    will be laughing and feeling good vibes
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMoDough:



    No worries, Khalia. As far as I'm concerned (and more importantly, as is plainly documented) you've done some great work and posted a lot of winners (and for FREE, I might add, so that sort of makes the whole tout accusation that much more idiotic). Not to mention you remain humble throughout (unlike *cough cough* a few other notable cappers on here, whose egos are larger than a Chernobyl moose's testicles). Keep up the good work and @#$@# the haters/wannabes/jealous pooch-boinking wankers.



    Very kind words my friend,
    You will get a message from me tommorrow and we
    will be laughing and feeling good vibes
     
    QuasiMoDough
    QuasiMoDough
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 636
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 4:32 AM ET #278

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    Very kind words my friend,
    You will get a message from me tommorrow and we
    will be laughing and feeling good vibes


    Just tellin' it like it is, my friend!

    As far as the positive vibes and mirth, definitely sounds good, Khalia, and looking forward to it. Have a great start to the day
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    Very kind words my friend,
    You will get a message from me tommorrow and we
    will be laughing and feeling good vibes


    Just tellin' it like it is, my friend!

    As far as the positive vibes and mirth, definitely sounds good, Khalia, and looking forward to it. Have a great start to the day
     
    rod_steel
    rod_steel
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 102561
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 4:56 AM ET #279

    Look forward to your plays tomorrow, good hit with the Bulls today
    Reply
    Look forward to your plays tomorrow, good hit with the Bulls today
     
    jkp714
    jkp714
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 634
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 7:32 AM ET #280

    Reply
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 11:24 AM ET #281

    Quote Originally Posted by rod_steel:

    Look forward to your plays tomorrow, good hit with the Bulls today

    I got a huge one today, but like I said I cant reveal until the tip off.
    I may give you a pm though because you have been good to me here.
    Not saying you need my help with a pick but I am sure that you are looking ffor a sure thing , and I got it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rod_steel:

    Look forward to your plays tomorrow, good hit with the Bulls today

    I got a huge one today, but like I said I cant reveal until the tip off.
    I may give you a pm though because you have been good to me here.
    Not saying you need my help with a pick but I am sure that you are looking ffor a sure thing , and I got it
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 11:56 AM ET #282

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    I got a huge one today, but like I said I cant reveal until the tip off.
    I may give you a pm though because you have been good to me here.
    Not saying you need my help with a pick but I am sure that you are looking ffor a sure thing , and I got it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    I got a huge one today, but like I said I cant reveal until the tip off.
    I may give you a pm though because you have been good to me here.
    Not saying you need my help with a pick but I am sure that you are looking ffor a sure thing , and I got it
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 11:59 AM ET #283

    I got two big plays and a teaser.
    I feel like a winner already.
    Reply
    I got two big plays and a teaser.
    I feel like a winner already.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:02 PM ET #284

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    I got two big plays and a teaser.
    I feel like a winner already.
    when will you post them Khali...I would like to get them in before  leave for work...congrats on the great run...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    I got two big plays and a teaser.
    I feel like a winner already.
    when will you post them Khali...I would like to get them in before  leave for work...congrats on the great run...
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:03 PM ET #285

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:


    hey buddy add me so I can hit you up with a private message.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:


    hey buddy add me so I can hit you up with a private message.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:08 PM ET #286

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    hey buddy add me so I can hit you up with a private message.
    done...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:


    hey buddy add me so I can hit you up with a private message.
    done...
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:10 PM ET #287

    Toronto playing Detroit is +2...lol...

    Reply

    Toronto playing Detroit is +2...lol...

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:10 PM ET #288

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    done...

    But I still cant send you a pm, still not working.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    done...

    But I still cant send you a pm, still not working.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:13 PM ET #289

    Screw it, one last day for all my friend:
    monday april 12:
    BIG
    teaser 5 points, 2 games
    Detroit pistons and New Jersey Nets

    good luck!!
    Reply
    Screw it, one last day for all my friend:
    monday april 12:
    BIG
    teaser 5 points, 2 games
    Detroit pistons and New Jersey Nets

    good luck!!
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:29 PM ET #290

    any single side plays khali?
    Reply
    any single side plays khali?
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:31 PM ET #291

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    any single side plays khali?


    I am sorry but I have to keep those on the hush until after the tip.
    why wouldnt you play this teaser?
    strong like bull!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    any single side plays khali?


    I am sorry but I have to keep those on the hush until after the tip.
    why wouldnt you play this teaser?
    strong like bull!!!!!
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:41 PM ET #292

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    I am sorry but I have to keep those on the hush until after the tip.
    why wouldnt you play this teaser?
    strong like bull!!!!!
    lol...no doubt...I sent you a pm...did you get it...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:



    I am sorry but I have to keep those on the hush until after the tip.
    why wouldnt you play this teaser?
    strong like bull!!!!!
    lol...no doubt...I sent you a pm...did you get it...
     
    bamboo08
    bamboo08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:44 PM ET #293

    ok khali. I put all my $$ on this teaser (det +2.5, NJ +10.5). Is it right?  Thanks & Good luck
    Reply
    ok khali. I put all my $$ on this teaser (det +2.5, NJ +10.5). Is it right?  Thanks & Good luck
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:49 PM ET #294

    Quote Originally Posted by bamboo08:

    ok khali. I put all my $$ on this teaser (det +2.5, NJ +10.5). Is it right?  Thanks & Good luck


    looks good to me but I dont really like you money management,  you should never throw it all on one game.
    I think you be ok this time but practice more money management.
    good luck.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboo08:

    ok khali. I put all my $$ on this teaser (det +2.5, NJ +10.5). Is it right?  Thanks & Good luck


    looks good to me but I dont really like you money management,  you should never throw it all on one game.
    I think you be ok this time but practice more money management.
    good luck.
     
    bamboo08
    bamboo08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:56 PM ET #295

    Thanks khali. I am not a gambler. I am homeless and really need $ for this week to survise. All I have 1K for it.  That is it.   Make me nervous because 2 games pending.  Single play should be the best live or die.  Appreciate your input.
    Reply
    Thanks khali. I am not a gambler. I am homeless and really need $ for this week to survise. All I have 1K for it.  That is it.   Make me nervous because 2 games pending.  Single play should be the best live or die.  Appreciate your input.
     
    bamboo08
    bamboo08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 12:58 PM ET #296

    oh no. My account only allows 0.5K.  Should you suggest for 1 more game. Thanks
    Reply
    oh no. My account only allows 0.5K.  Should you suggest for 1 more game. Thanks
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 1:01 PM ET #297

    Quote Originally Posted by bamboo08:

    oh no. My account only allows 0.5K.  Should you suggest for 1 more game. Thanks

    I will no longer give you any input, you help on a different level and gambling will only hold you back from the priorities that need dealing with.
    good luck.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboo08:

    oh no. My account only allows 0.5K.  Should you suggest for 1 more game. Thanks

    I will no longer give you any input, you help on a different level and gambling will only hold you back from the priorities that need dealing with.
    good luck.
     
    bamboo08
    bamboo08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 1:05 PM ET #298

    ok. No problem. Thanks
    Reply
    ok. No problem. Thanks
     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 1:42 PM ET #299

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Screw it, one last day for all my friend:
    monday april 12:
    BIG
    teaser 5 points, 2 games
    Detroit pistons and New Jersey Nets

    good luck!!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Screw it, one last day for all my friend:
    monday april 12:
    BIG
    teaser 5 points, 2 games
    Detroit pistons and New Jersey Nets

    good luck!!

     

     
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2010 - 1:47 PM ET #300

    Quote Originally Posted by rod_steel:

    Look forward to your plays tomorrow, good hit with the Bulls today

    Yeah i  actually went 3-1 yesterday with hoops losing on the okc under and hitting the bulls spread, the teaser: bulls and orlando, and the phoenix under.  Luckily the hoops went well because I had my first losing day in baseball since the season started
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rod_steel:

    Look forward to your plays tomorrow, good hit with the Bulls today

    Yeah i  actually went 3-1 yesterday with hoops losing on the okc under and hitting the bulls spread, the teaser: bulls and orlando, and the phoenix under.  Luckily the hoops went well because I had my first losing day in baseball since the season started
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 121314 ... 116117118 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 513
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,396
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.