Give the people what they want!!!!
Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
I would have been down only $750 overall had the spurs not choked. Ughhhh
If the Rabbit hadn't stopped to take a shiit he would have beat the Turtle.
I would have been down only $750 overall had the spurs not choked. Ughhhh
If the Rabbit hadn't stopped to take a shiit he would have beat the Turtle.
I would have been down only $750 overall had the spurs not choked. Ughhhh
I truly understand your complaint, I do.
It's like doubling down at a blackjack table on your 7-3 and getting a ten.
Then watching the Dealer draw four cards to a 21.
I would have been down only $750 overall had the spurs not choked. Ughhhh
I truly understand your complaint, I do.
It's like doubling down at a blackjack table on your 7-3 and getting a ten.
Then watching the Dealer draw four cards to a 21.
kyrie's foot was on the line on that buzzer beater, yet no one is talking about that. Funny how the dirty refs never even reviewed it
Im going to assume this is sarcasm because it wasnt even really close. There was clearly space between his toe and the 3 point line.
kyrie's foot was on the line on that buzzer beater, yet no one is talking about that. Funny how the dirty refs never even reviewed it
Im going to assume this is sarcasm because it wasnt even really close. There was clearly space between his toe and the 3 point line.
I truly understand your complaint, I do.
It's like doubling down at a blackjack table on your 7-3 and getting a ten.
Then watching the Dealer draw four cards to a 21.
Goose this brings back bad memories for me.
Had a double down on 10 and got a 10.
Dealer then hits a 7 card 21
Everyone at the table looked in disbelief and the entire pit came over to witness the insanity.
I truly understand your complaint, I do.
It's like doubling down at a blackjack table on your 7-3 and getting a ten.
Then watching the Dealer draw four cards to a 21.
Goose this brings back bad memories for me.
Had a double down on 10 and got a 10.
Dealer then hits a 7 card 21
Everyone at the table looked in disbelief and the entire pit came over to witness the insanity.
I would have been down only $750 overall had the spurs not choked. Ughhhh
I would have been down only $750 overall had the spurs not choked. Ughhhh
Im going to assume this is sarcasm because it wasnt even really close. There was clearly space between his toe and the 3 point line.
Im going to assume this is sarcasm because it wasnt even really close. There was clearly space between his toe and the 3 point line.
They showed multiple replays. They even blew up/zoomed in on Kyrie's feet and the 3 point line.
It was clear as day there was space between his toes and the 3 point line. You must not have HD
They showed multiple replays. They even blew up/zoomed in on Kyrie's feet and the 3 point line.
It was clear as day there was space between his toes and the 3 point line. You must not have HD
I would have been down only $750 overall had the spurs not choked. Ughhhh
Yeah but you are forgetting the rake of your living expenses.
Every month is another 3k rake. Time is not your friend.
![]()
I would have been down only $750 overall had the spurs not choked. Ughhhh
Yeah but you are forgetting the rake of your living expenses.
Every month is another 3k rake. Time is not your friend.
![]()
Yeah but you are forgetting the rake of your living expenses.
Every month is another 3k rake. Time is not your friend.
![]()
Yeah but you are forgetting the rake of your living expenses.
Every month is another 3k rake. Time is not your friend.
![]()
Very optimistic.
You should come back and look at this post in a month.
![]()
Very optimistic.
You should come back and look at this post in a month.
![]()
Everything you post here is an assumption.
The only thing that is not an assumption is that he has 3k in living expenses every month. That is a real, tangible fact.
So if he wins 3k every month, he is breaking even.
He has been there a month. Anything he has lost gambling is added to 3k and that is what his bankroll is.
What don't you understand about that?
If he breaks even every month gambling - he has 10 months of living expenses before he is broke.
![]()
Everything you post here is an assumption.
The only thing that is not an assumption is that he has 3k in living expenses every month. That is a real, tangible fact.
So if he wins 3k every month, he is breaking even.
He has been there a month. Anything he has lost gambling is added to 3k and that is what his bankroll is.
What don't you understand about that?
If he breaks even every month gambling - he has 10 months of living expenses before he is broke.
![]()
All he had to do was pick another game. There were 2 dozen games available.
He's going against the greatest player in the world who has a ton of talent to back him up.
It was the right pick but he got moosed. I didn't like the line or spot from tip and enjoyed the game in full. The best of the season. He'll never forget it as one of the worst losses of his life...because he got involved...and the advice was there to stay away the entire time.
'the advice was there". Whose advice? What is your advice worth?
The guy liked the game. He thought champs at home catching a couple was a play. You didn't like the play. That's fine. But why can't you leave it alone?
All he had to do was pick another game. There were 2 dozen games available.
He's going against the greatest player in the world who has a ton of talent to back him up.
It was the right pick but he got moosed. I didn't like the line or spot from tip and enjoyed the game in full. The best of the season. He'll never forget it as one of the worst losses of his life...because he got involved...and the advice was there to stay away the entire time.
'the advice was there". Whose advice? What is your advice worth?
The guy liked the game. He thought champs at home catching a couple was a play. You didn't like the play. That's fine. But why can't you leave it alone?
First off, I AM NOT attacking him for going against the Cavs. I've said continuously, he had the right side, wrong result.
Second, with regard to the Cavs winning the title, let's just say the waters have been muddied now, and it's not because of this win but because of how other teams who were tanking essentially shored up all the Cavs weaknesses.
When I created that thread, the team as constructed, I believed absolutely could not win a title.
They had such a massive overhaul in personnel, that I assumed, like others there wasn't much more they could do.
Then what did the Knicks do? Gave away 2 of their 3 best players...for nothing (Lou Admenson, Lance Thomas and a second rounder are nothing in comparison) just to clear salary.
Shumpert is an outstanding perimeter defender and his value cannot be overstated on defense.
JR Smith is a guy that is going to give you 15-20 pts on certain certain nights, a massive luxury you did not have. Hits the long ball often and he's under control with Lebron watching him unlike Melo watching him.
Then the Cavs were 'centerless', like they were with the Heat titles, but their big 3/big 4 was so strong back then they could get over it.
So what do the Nuggets do? Trade away their solid young center for 2 first rounders (which are essentially two early second rounders) another MASSIVE haul for a team with a glaring weak spot, for a team that does not care in the least about it's first rounders.
Then the Cavs had more good fortune when Rose went down. Did I think the Bulls would take them out? At the beginning of the year I did. But Rose being gone completely eliminates any chance of the Bulls leaving the East or eliminating the Cavs. That is a TOP EC foe and is below the above two points but still relevant. Injuries happen yes. But injuries to a guy who was expected to put you over the top? Well good fortune has smiled on the rest of the league including Cavs.
And you see how the Cavs have been vastly improved with these roster moves.
THEN, as I told CG, you always have the greatest player in the world for talent and as a figurehead to motivate the rest of the team. THAT was there at the beginning of the year but the team as constructed during thread creation is far different than the one we see now. So many players are freed up by those acquisitions, including Love who is now more comfortable in his role.
And the Cavs were gift-wrapped these players by tanking teams. What a beneficiary they are...
And I will say this now, I am still sticking to my original statement that the Cavs will not win the title and the effective hedging for the $100 30-1 bettors (which is the overwhelming majority of them) is not feasible. They will ride it out, I promise you. And they need to win it all or that baby hits the shredder.
Waters are muddied now after free agency but I stand by what I wrote. LONG way to go. LONG way.
First off, I AM NOT attacking him for going against the Cavs. I've said continuously, he had the right side, wrong result.
Second, with regard to the Cavs winning the title, let's just say the waters have been muddied now, and it's not because of this win but because of how other teams who were tanking essentially shored up all the Cavs weaknesses.
When I created that thread, the team as constructed, I believed absolutely could not win a title.
They had such a massive overhaul in personnel, that I assumed, like others there wasn't much more they could do.
Then what did the Knicks do? Gave away 2 of their 3 best players...for nothing (Lou Admenson, Lance Thomas and a second rounder are nothing in comparison) just to clear salary.
Shumpert is an outstanding perimeter defender and his value cannot be overstated on defense.
JR Smith is a guy that is going to give you 15-20 pts on certain certain nights, a massive luxury you did not have. Hits the long ball often and he's under control with Lebron watching him unlike Melo watching him.
Then the Cavs were 'centerless', like they were with the Heat titles, but their big 3/big 4 was so strong back then they could get over it.
So what do the Nuggets do? Trade away their solid young center for 2 first rounders (which are essentially two early second rounders) another MASSIVE haul for a team with a glaring weak spot, for a team that does not care in the least about it's first rounders.
Then the Cavs had more good fortune when Rose went down. Did I think the Bulls would take them out? At the beginning of the year I did. But Rose being gone completely eliminates any chance of the Bulls leaving the East or eliminating the Cavs. That is a TOP EC foe and is below the above two points but still relevant. Injuries happen yes. But injuries to a guy who was expected to put you over the top? Well good fortune has smiled on the rest of the league including Cavs.
And you see how the Cavs have been vastly improved with these roster moves.
THEN, as I told CG, you always have the greatest player in the world for talent and as a figurehead to motivate the rest of the team. THAT was there at the beginning of the year but the team as constructed during thread creation is far different than the one we see now. So many players are freed up by those acquisitions, including Love who is now more comfortable in his role.
And the Cavs were gift-wrapped these players by tanking teams. What a beneficiary they are...
And I will say this now, I am still sticking to my original statement that the Cavs will not win the title and the effective hedging for the $100 30-1 bettors (which is the overwhelming majority of them) is not feasible. They will ride it out, I promise you. And they need to win it all or that baby hits the shredder.
Waters are muddied now after free agency but I stand by what I wrote. LONG way to go. LONG way.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 171
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,632
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,976
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
